PDA

View Full Version : Help me come up with (extreme?) ideas for an evening/night alone

wingman78
06-14-2021, 02:09 PM
With the-disease-that-shall-not-be-named slowly going away my GF is finally going on a short trip with friends next week. I do have some obligations during that time, but I'll have one evening and night available for "fun" activities.

As you can see in my post history and toys list I like more extreme dares, such as:

Spanking threads leaving me sore all over
Hookup dares
Deepthroating/A2M
E-stim
Extreme faproulettes to follow
Offering myself for use by strangers via Kik
etc

And while it's fun to think of some way to fill my evening myself, it's even more fun to simply be ordered to do something. So here goes: feel free to give me suggestions on how to use my time! If there's more than one I'll post a poll with the most extreme suggestions (within/pushing my limits of course).

As always reports/dare proof can be included as part of my tasks.

linearizationcannon
06-14-2021, 10:37 PM
Bound and helpless hookup with strangers, using hotsauce as lube when they fuck your ass in a A2M cycle. You should be blindfolded and not know at all what your "lovers" look like.

If you cry, they get to beat your balls and fist your ass.

DutchGayDom
06-14-2021, 11:52 PM
From this moment on till your GF is on her vacation you are not allowed to touch your dick or cum unless she wants you to.

From the moment she leaves for her vacation you may only cum if you are made to by someone else.

wingman78
06-15-2021, 12:45 AM
Bound and helpless hookup with strangers, using hotsauce as lube when they fuck your ass in a A2M cycle. You should be blindfolded and not know at all what your "lovers" look like.

If you cry, they get to beat your balls and fist your ass.

Ooh the hot sauce might be a bit too much for me, but if we change it to toothpaste it should be barely doable. Finding a random group of strangers might be hard, but I can post something like this on a local hookup site.

wingman78
06-15-2021, 12:46 AM
From this moment on till your GF is on her vacation you are not allowed to touch your dick or cum unless she wants you to.

From the moment she leaves for her vacation you may only cum if you are made to by someone else.

Awesome, I'm definitely doing this one. Thanks!

wingman78
06-16-2021, 01:30 AM
Any other suggestions? One of the things I'm considering for if my hookup ad doesn't get replies is adapting this FapRoulette (https://www.faproulette.co/12630/extremely-messy-atm/) to make it even dirtier/harder by adding some e-stim shocks and scat.

wingman78
06-18-2021, 07:30 AM

This is going to be harder than I expected; she's leaving on Monday and so far it's way too hot over here to have "play time" according to her. I'm already starting to feel frustrated!

Heyythere04
06-18-2021, 07:39 AM
300 spanks from your girlfriend before she goes
All over your body

wingman78
06-18-2021, 03:11 PM
300 spanks from your girlfriend before she goes
All over your body

My GF doesn't know about my GD account, so that is not an option, but if you want me spanked feel free to give me instructions! What to spank with, which body parts and how many and I will start that evening with those.

wingman78
07-05-2021, 05:45 AM
Apologies for the lack of updates; a positive Covid-test for one of our friends caused a last-minute change in plans. However I'm giving this a retry tonight!

Plans so far:

I haven't cum all weekend
I'll give myself 300 spanks as a start, if I don't get specific instructions I'll do them on my ass cheeks with my flogger or paddle
I'll post an ad offering strangers to do A2M on me while blindfolded

More suggestions for what to do in case I don't get replies on my ad are welcome!