PDA

View Full Version : Box Of Agony

CBT4Every1
06-06-2021, 10:21 PM
First time posting, long time lurker. Wanted to share my new favorite thing, for those brave enough. All you need is a rope, and a cardboard box, preferably one that’s got a hinged opening.

Cut an X hole in the box, and a small hole opposite that. Thread the rope through the small hole. Push your balls, or dick and balls, through the X hole. Tie the rope around your balls, and pull the rope snug.

Now, fill the box with anything your heart desires. Worms have been interesting in my experience, but anything you find pleasurable, or painful works. After the box is full, close it up, wrap the rope around your waist, loop under the end coming through the box, go between your legs, and tie it at the back.

Bonus points if you tape the rope to the box, both making it a little snugger against your body, and making it much harder to get open.

Obviously, choose what you put in the box safely.

What would you put in?

cwmatman
06-07-2021, 05:48 PM
I love this, but an even more interesting question is what would OTHER people put in?

perkygirlie
06-07-2021, 06:32 PM
Just for fun, the entire time your junk is in the box, recite the following:
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

nya
06-15-2021, 10:33 PM
I haven't tried this yet but think something itchy and scratchy would work. Or possibly ice and stay in until the ice melts but I'm a little unsure about safety for that.

Ballbasher
06-16-2021, 07:13 PM
If anyone does this I'd love to see some pictures. Or just a written piece on the experience. Kik Is in sig.

CBT4Every1
06-16-2021, 09:57 PM
Some great ideas so far. What should go in the box?

closetfaggotrick
06-17-2021, 02:45 PM
How fucking awesome.
Worms in the box, that sounds good.

What about cover your cock and balls in honey, and put ants in the box, hundreds of ants.

Or cockroaches, omg

Kik is trainingfaggot

Ballbasher
06-17-2021, 07:55 PM
How fucking awesome.
Worms in the box, that sounds good.

What about cover your cock and balls in honey, and put ants in the box, hundreds of ants.

Or cockroaches, omg

Kik is trainingfaggot

Yuck. I can't stand ants

CBT4Every1
06-23-2021, 01:56 PM
Waterproofed a box with flex tape, and including a tight silicone seal for a cock ring. Filling the box with sticky substances was definitely an experience!

Ballbasher
06-23-2021, 08:06 PM
Waterproofed a box with flex tape, and including a tight silicone seal for a cock ring. Filling the box with sticky substances was definitely an experience!

What did you use. And how was it.

foxboy21
06-23-2021, 08:37 PM
I wonder what nettles would feel like?

Or, for a "will it / won't it happen" experience... one single wasp
:D

CBT4Every1
07-11-2021, 01:46 PM
Both of those last ideas sound like a lot of fun, I’m going to try them soon!

CBT4Every1
07-26-2021, 08:08 PM
About to break the box out again, not sure what to put in it. Any ideas? Has anyone else used one?

Ballbasher
07-28-2021, 06:32 PM
About to break the box out again, not sure what to put in it. Any ideas? Has anyone else used one?

OK, how about. Some mosquitoes. Or if your really feeling adventurous a leech.

Please send my any pics or reports you gather.

closetfaggotrick
08-11-2021, 06:39 PM
OK, how about. Some mosquitoes. Or if your really feeling adventurous a leech.

Please send my any pics or reports you gather.
Mosquitoes sounds very hot.
I'd love to hear how it went, and would like to try, but not sure how to collect them.
Maybe a large jar with fruit-water to attract them.
I'ma good mosquito traps.

rhl
09-03-2021, 09:05 AM
Ants would also be interesting.
I would be tempted to also try flies, if I could catch enough.
Or how about getting some crickets from the pet store.
A few Mosquitos does sound good.
I did think about a wasp or bee and glad it was suggested.

And how do we choose the lean gtg of time?

CBT4Every1
10-31-2021, 12:14 PM
Could always roll a random time generator online

foxboy21
01-17-2022, 08:33 PM
Just bumping this in case anyone has any more interesting ideas as to what should go in the box. :D