PDA

View Full Version : Small Underwear Dare

aloneboy
01-30-2010, 01:25 PM
Hi i have some tighty whiteys (briefs) that are 3 sizes to small for me and was wondering if anyone had a dare invoving them?

XBOX360
01-30-2010, 01:29 PM
Put a carrot up your ass, and then put the underwear on so it can't come out.

Now go about your day as normal.

aloneboy
01-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Put a carrot up your ass, and then put the underwear on so it can't come out.

Now go about your day as normal.

isnt that anal? lol i dont wanna be putting things up my ass...

XBOX360
01-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Oh yeah, sorry I forgot to read them, urm.. put as many ice cubes in the underwear as you can and then sit completely still.

If you move even an inch then you have to sleep naked with no covers or pillows on the floor for a night.

MrCrevonald
01-30-2010, 01:43 PM
aloneboy, do you still go to school? need to know for a dare(s) :D

moxie
01-30-2010, 01:57 PM
You should wear the underwear all day and you can't wipe yourself at any point when you go to the bathroom

HondaJunkie93
01-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Depending on how many pairs you have, this could be a long one. Wear the underwear, and take all your other pairs and hide them/get them out of your room. You now must wear the underwear, one pair every day, until you are out of clean pairs. This includes everything, No changing out of them the entire time. That is also all you can wear to bed during those days.

MasterKyp
01-31-2010, 03:52 AM
For a whole day, every time you need to pee, you're not allowed to pull of those tightie-whities. Sit on the toilet, pee your undies, then continue going about your day.

MrCrevonald
01-31-2010, 04:38 AM
Guys surely we should make him dye them hot pink first?:p

monk
01-31-2010, 01:10 PM
Hi i have some tighty whiteys (briefs) that are 3 sizes to small for me and was wondering if anyone had a dare invoving them?

No idea what your limits are so here are a few ideas:-

You must wear the same pair of briefs for the next 72 hours. You may only remove them when having a shower or swimming.

You may not pull them down for ANY other reason except using the toilet.

In that 72 hour period you must:-

Avoid having a shower have a wash instead, you may wash your genitals but are not allowed to pull down you underwear!

Give yourself a wedgie before every meal, using a staircase.

Remember to wear them to bed (as you may not remove them) of course you can wear things over them.

Edge yourself each morning, noon and night (remember to keep them up.)

If you cum you cum in them!

You must go for a run each day for at least 20 mins.