PDA

View Full Version : 16/M/UK/Master seeks F/Slave (must PM photo)

pettas8
08-28-2007, 02:50 AM
i'll be a master and you must have almost no limits

xxxMichellexxx
08-28-2007, 07:14 AM
Here's What I Posted In The "How To Post A Slave/Master Thread" Sticky, I'd advise you follow it because no offense but this post is kind of plain...

I would suggest that people put more effort into their slave/masters posts. In my opinion there is 4 types:

Type 1: "New" Type

Usually Involves Something Like This:
I'm looking for a master
Add Me at [email protected]
will do anything!

These kind of posts usually show that your new at this slave/master stuff and usually draws few to none replys.

Type 2: "Average" Type

I'm looking for a slave. He must be 19/m and be fit. Email or PM me for further information.

Usually the average slave/master post, it usually draws an average (around 3-7) number of replies. This is a fine post to make and is a big improvement over the "New" Type

Type 3: "Excellent" Type

I'm an very experienced mistress who is looking for a couple new slaves. You will be forced to do anything from crossdressing to kissing the floor. I want a commited slave, not someone who will leave after a couple days! You must have a digital camera and webcam. Email, PM, or Reply to this topic if intrested

Ok, so this isn't the greatest example...

"Excellent" Type posts are the posts the make you want to be the person's slave/master even if you're not looking for one. They are well-written and show that the person knows what (s)he is talking about. These are very hard to write for most people (me included, just look at the example) but if you can write it you will general get a lot of replies.

Type 4: "Over-doing-it" Type

These are the ones that go on and on. Fortunately these posts aren't very common. These are the posts that are very long, but not very good. It usually involves people who are striving for the "Excellent" type and fall way short. They believe that the longer the post is the better, which is not true. "Excellent" posts don't always have to be long. This kind of posts usually involve a lot of repeating and Contradicting.

My Suggestion:

Strive for average and mid-way between average and excellent. If you feel you can write an excellent thread go for it, but read it over before you post it to make sure it sounds right.

You should be striving for an average or mid-way between average and excellent as stated above, and your's is clearly an "New" Type. Use the edit button to add more detail. Maybe what kind of tasks your slave will be doing or what kind of stuff must the slave poccess to be your slave. (Ex. Age (If age is not an issue, put age is not an issue in your post), Looks, etc.)

chain
08-28-2007, 07:41 PM
100% true.

Poor quality (and responces): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=3927

Average: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=3879

Excellent: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2786