PDA

View Full Version : next door niegbor

Bored
08-27-2007, 06:47 PM
im sorry if this has been posted before, dont think it has though.

has anyone ever seen, Not particularly watched, someone of the opposite sex, and around the same age getting dressed from naked/underwear (please state)? Or getting undressed to naked/underwear (please state)?

Does not have to be opposite sex (if not please state) or particularly getting dressed or undressed, just something equivalent.

Please briefly explain.

And I am not asking this to be perverted, I just live in an area where this is not likely to happen, and want to know how often it actually does happen.

Bored
10-04-2007, 09:57 PM
wow. no one has seen this. it just shows how far fetched holywood can be in movies. Things can really come out of almost no where.

the_tod_king
10-04-2007, 10:49 PM
i know this ain't really what you was talking about i a girl thats my friend i seen her big sis go peeing dont ask:rolleyes:

xxxMichellexxx
10-05-2007, 09:26 AM
I've tried to see my neighbor but havn't yet.:(

MasterO
10-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Years ago we had a neighbor that was an exhibitionist, she gave us an eyefull every chance she got. She was always standing naked, changing clothes, and even masturbating and having sex with men she brought home in front of her windows which were very close and in line with our windows. We could sit in our kitchen, bedroom, basement, hallway or porch and enjoy the show. Shortly before they moved her preteen daughter started the same routine (minus the sex with men).

dareboy2
10-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Yeah we were in my negibors pool and my female neighbor who is 13 ot out of the pool and her brother pants her and while she was trying to get her bikini bottom back up he pulled her top off and threw it in the bushes it was so great possibly the hottest 8th grader i've seen. (im not a perv im only just turned 14)

junior21
10-05-2007, 12:42 PM
i actually saw my neighbor she is 16, she had large breast and sexy black g-string thong on. Then she tuck it off, and her pussy was so sexy that all of a sudden wham, my boner almost wripped a whole through my pants. She turned around and bent down to grab something and i saw her nice soft ass it was so beautiful. it rarely happens however every time her lights go on i stare outside my window.

Bored
10-07-2007, 12:15 AM
wow i actually didn't think this many people would have something to say. wow it really does happen alot i juess. i thank you all for the enlightenment.

Collared_Slave
10-07-2007, 12:52 AM
wow i actually didn't think this many people would have something to say. wow it really does happen alot i juess. i thank you all for the enlightenment.
well i wish it happened to me.

WebcamKing
10-12-2007, 03:26 AM
It hasn't happened to me where I live now. Two of my neighbours sunbath topless, but lying on their bellies and then cover up when they sit up, so I've never seen them topless.

I used to live in a block of flats though and the neighbours in the opposite flat would walk about naked. On the first night I saw them, the wife was wearing just a pair of little shorts.
On the second night, she was giving the husband a blowjob on the sofa.

I had to move out not long after, but I think about it a lot.

Buzzlightyear
10-12-2007, 08:52 PM
I live on a hill, in the middle of the hill. Below us is an elderly couple, above us is a family with a woman that weighs much more than I do, and she's not anything to look at at all. Across the road is a family with a teenage girl, but she's definitely not hot, so I can say thankfully, I haven't seen any of my neighbors nude :P

BettyBoop
10-28-2009, 02:25 PM
I used to have a neighbour, he was probably about 18 or 19 who used to get changed right in front of his window. You would've thought he'd know people could see him.

Odiefrom
10-28-2009, 08:43 PM
At my friend's house once we were chilling out, and I glance out his window and see a group of young boys grinding each other naked... /facepalm and close the blinds.

Sometimes I'll change in my room without closing the blinds if I'm just too lazy to close them.

mrdizzle
10-28-2009, 09:58 PM
i accidently walked in the girls changing room at school once. it was early in the morning after marching band practice (ever see american pie? that shit is true, dont trip out saying band chicks are ugly cuz fuck... they arnt!!) the pit (the cymbal, xylophones, marimbas etc) came in early from practice and it didnt occur to me that one of the girls, Kayla, was on the school auditorium stage changing (that was the girls changing room since the band hall girls room was backstage). well i was supposed to be setting up the band seating on the auditorium stage and had been for about 15minutes and didnt see anyone go in. so im walking in with a few stands and see Kayla (a high school freshman at the time, so about 14) pulling her pants down in her panties and possibly another girl (Aryles, who skipped up a grade so she was 12 or 13) changing. as far as i know neither of them saw me but the pit boys that saw me walk in were waiting for me to come out to ask what i saw. to bad i didnt see more of kayla lol... she is so hot...