PDA

View Full Version : 101 Ways to Have an Orgasm (A Truth or Dare Story)

girlynightout
01-27-2010, 02:58 PM
First off, a brief description of the characters

Melissa: A 16 year old brunette struggling to keep her family together before they strike poverty. She's very curvy, and tall. Her parents are wondering where she keeps getting all this mysterious money that she gives them...

John: Melissa's dad. He's a smoker, and and alcoholic. He seems to be keeping many secrets, though...

Mary: Melissa's mom and John's wife. A nice woman, working night and day to keep the family together. Mary never seems to be home...

Soon I shall start the story!

Sluttyboy9
01-27-2010, 03:23 PM
w00t, go for it, this story has potential, cant wait till i have 101 orgasms :cool:

lilmizzmuffet
01-29-2010, 09:45 AM
wow, seems like this one's gonna be intresting..can't wait

BettyBoop
01-29-2010, 09:53 AM
I have to say I'm intrigued, I like that you introduce the characters to give us an idea of the story.

Star Shadows
01-31-2010, 09:20 AM
I have to say I'm intrigued, I like that you introduce the characters to give us an idea of the story.

I aggree with you betty, I will have to keep an eye out for your story... looks like it could be a good one.

girlynightout
02-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Melissa sat at her computer, waiting for it to start up. While she waited, she tryed to think of what she was good at. She needed to get a job to keep her family together, or else they would lose their house, and everything they owned...
When it finally booted up, she clicked on internet explorer and started up google. She typed in "jobs for 16 year old girl"
30078 pages of results came up...
Melissa: Oh boy...
She skimmed through them, and when she was on the 4th page, on link popped out at her. "16 year old girl wanted, must be able to do housework and light cleaning." Quickly, she clicked on the link and read over the page.
Melissa: I can do that! Cleanings easy, and housework shouldn't give me any problem.
She scrolled down through the page until she found an email and street address. The man lived only 20 minutes away!
Melissa: Great! I think this will really work out.
She quickly typed up an email and sent it to him. Surprisingly enough, he replied within 10 minutes.
"Great. I'm looking forward to your help, Melissa. Please meet me at my house tomorrow at 2:00 sharp. I want to get an early start. Oh, and please wear a dress."
That was awkward. Why wear a dress? Melissa shrugged it off.
Melissa: It's good that he wants to start soon, and I don't want to mess this up. I'll just wear one...
She shut down her computer and scooted back in her chair.
She thought about how nice it would be to see her parents faces when she brought home the money, and how happy they would be.
Melissa: Dad? Can I borrow your car tomorrow? I have to run some errands!
Dad: Sure. Just be back before 12:00.
Melissa: OK!

person on get dare!
02-01-2010, 02:34 PM
likeing it... it has potential too!... ima subscribe and see where it goes

girlynightout
02-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Melissa sat down on her bed, trying to figure out what to wear.
Melissa: He said a dress, and here are my nicest ones... Which one though?
She finally picked out a simple black dress that was very short, and uncomfortable, but she wanted to impress her new employer. She picked out some of her moms black pumps and dabbed on some makeup.
Melissa: There. I think I look good enough.
She called her dad, but got no reply.
Melissa: Huh... I guess I'll just go.
She walked out to her car and slid in. She turned the car on and sat in the driveway, trying to figure out the directions. Once she knew where to go, she pulled out of the driveway and on to the street.
Once she got there, she opened the door and stepped out of the car. The man, (She didn't even know his name yet) lived in a large apartment building, on the 13th floor. She closed the car door behind her and walked up toward the entrance to the building. Just then, she heard a ripping noise.
Melissa: What the?
She turned around. She had closed her dress in the car door and when she tried to walk away, it had ripped right up her ass, clearly exposing her mom's red lace thong she had worn.
Melissa: Shit!
She quickly ran into the building, hold her hands over her ass.
When she walked in, she went up to the front desk and asked where the elevators were. He pointed to them, but all the while looking down at her thong. He watched her as she walked away, and she could feel his eyes on her ass.
Melissa: Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. An old man is watching me and staring at my ass through a lace thong. Ew.
She walked up to the elevators. A large "OUT OF ORDER" sign hang on both of them.
Melissa: SHIT! I HAVE TO WALK UP 13 FLIGHTS OF FUCKING STAIRS!?!?!?
Melissa: WEll, I guess I better get started...
When she had finally walked up to his apartment, (Being stared at by various people the whole time) She was exhausted.
She knocked on the door and tried to straighten up as best as she could.
A man opened the door, a man about her age, and asked if she was Melissa.
Melissa: Yes, sir. I'm Melissa!
She couldn't help but notice that he was very hot, and she felt herself heat up when she noticed he was craning his neck around slightly staring at her ass.
Nate: My name's Nate, by the way. Come in, please.
Melissa stepped throught the door and he closed it behind her.
She noticed that his apartment was surprisingly neat and clean.
Melissa: I won't have much to do, she thought.
Nate: Turn around, please.
She turned in a circle and she could feel his eyes on her ass. When she had fully turned back around, she noticed that he was getting a boner.
Melissa: Stop noticing that! She told herself. I came here for work!
Melissa: Nate, I noticed your apartment was pretty clean already!
Nate: Well of course. I have a housekeeper.
Melissa: Well then, why did you need me?
She began to feel a little nervous.
Nate: Oh, Melissa, I need you for MUCH different things...
Melissa: Like what?
Nate: How about we play a little game...?
Melissa: O-Ok... She stammered.
Nate: Oh, don't be nervouse Melissa! Games are FUN.
Melissa: Yes. Ye-Yes they a-are.
Nate: That's the attitude! Now, I'll make a deal with you. If you win at my challenge, you don't have to work for me. If you lose, you're my slave until I tell you other wise. Ok?
Melissa: N-no! That's n-not fair!
Nate: Life isn't fair. What are you going to do about it?
Melissa turned to run, but the door was bolted.
Nate: Can't get out, can you? Well, if you don't except the challenge, you're my slave anyways...
Melissa: F-Fine. I ac-accept.
Nate: Good little girl. Now I challenge you to run up and down these stairs and beat me back up here...
Melissa: B-But you have mu-much longer legs than I do!
Nate: Fine, slave.
Melissa: F-Fine. I'l r-run.
Nate: Good choice, Melissa.
He unlocked the door, and let her out.
Nate: Now, no funny business. If you try to escape, things will be much worse for you...
Nate: Ready, go!
Melissa ran down the stairs as fast as she could. She didn't know where Nate was, but she was sure she was ahead of him. Just when she reached the top of the 13th flight, she saw Nate stepping out of an elevator. He was closer to the room, and he beat her to it.
Melissa: N-no fair! You ch-cheated!
Nate: No, I said to run up and down these stairs and beat me up here. I never said I was running...
Melissa: But the elevators were out of order!
Nate: One was, and the other was a handmade sign.
He winked at her.
Melissa: B-But!
Nate: But what, slave? You're mine now, and that's the end of it...
Melissa sighed.
Melissa: O-ok.
Nate: YOU WILL ALWAYS CALL ME MASTER, IS THAT CLEAR!?!?!? If you fail to do so, there will be punishments...
Melissa: Ye-yes.
Nate: YES WHAT? One punishment on the list... I can tell you'll be a naughty little slave. I'll try to think of extreme punishments for you.
Melissa started to cry, and Nate just laughed.
Nate: Poor little slave. Stop your crying and get in my apartment RIGHT NOW.
Melissa: Yes.
Melissa: Yes MASTER!
Nate: A little late, Melissa... Tsk tsk. A small punishment for that mistake. Soon you will learn to never forget any of my rules. NOW GET IN.
Melissa stepped in the apartmen and gulped. What was next?

firenight
02-01-2010, 03:36 PM
go on pertty good hope to hear more

sweetart
02-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Very interesting. I'd like to hear more... ;)

youngmaster123
02-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Haha, that turned fast. I like it :)

Anticipating the next part

person on get dare!
02-01-2010, 03:42 PM
really liking it please continue! =)

Mere
02-03-2010, 02:56 AM
please continue!

girlynightout
02-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Haha, that turned fast. I like it :)

Anticipating the next part

Yeah... I seem to not be able to write a story without making it turn that fast... I guess because I'm really anticipating writing about all the punishments, and Melissa's life as a slave girl :)

Comeintotheparlor
02-03-2010, 11:41 PM
It's good, you just have work the dialogue into the story.
IE. "blah blah blah" said person.

girlynightout
02-07-2010, 12:19 PM
John stepped out of the closet, and turned around.
John: That was fun little bitch, I hope you'll remember the rules next time though... Maybe you'd enjoy it more.
John's slave just stood in the corner, whimpering.
John: DID I SAY YOU COULD SPEAK?!?!
Slave: But, Master-
John: No, I didn't! NOW GET OUT OF THE CORNER YOU LITTLE BITCH, AND STOP MOANING!
Reluctantly, the slave walked out of the closet and stood to face John.
John: Don't look me in the eye! LOOK AT THE FLOOR, SLAVE.
The slave looked at the floor, too afraid to do anything else.
John: Good little bitch, but I think you deserve a small punishment, don't you?
Slave: Y-yes, Ma-Master.
John: Stay where you are, bitch. If you move one muscle, you know what's going to happen...
John held up the button that activated the shock collar the slave was wearing.
The slave faced the floor, her eyes clenched shut.
John stormed out of the room and went to go grab a belt.
When he returned, his slave was still standing in the same position, like he had told her.
John sat down on a wooden chair and beckoned for the slave to come over.
John: Now, bitch, lay over my knee.
The slave inched forward, one step at a time.
John: I SAID NOW, BITCH!!!
The slave quickly went over and laid over his knee.
John pulled off his slave's panties, exposing her bare bottom, and gripped the belt in his other hand.
He spanked her and whipped her repeatedly with the belt, until her ass was bright read and she was screaming.
John: Only 30 more, slave.
He snickered.
John: COUNT BITCH.
The slave whimpered and moaned, but still managed to get out a '1'.
Slave: 1!... 2! Ohhhh... 3! OOOUCH... 4!
When she was finally done with her cruel punishment, she was so exhausted and her ass stung so much she could not even put on her pants.
John: You are free to go, bitch. You better come back on Tuesday, though.
The slave got up and rushed out of the house, practically naked.
John leaned out the window and chuckled at her trying to get in her car, while freezing her ass off. It was the middle of winter.

Mere
02-07-2010, 12:26 PM
ha! nice!!! waiting for the next part!!

girlynightout
02-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Thanks, I thin I'll be writing more tomorrow... :D

Mere
02-07-2010, 01:07 PM
mind you! the wait is torturous!

person on get dare!
02-07-2010, 05:36 PM
mind you! the wait is torturous!

so true! haha cant wait for more

Mere
02-08-2010, 02:30 AM
Some constructive criticism
1. you confused names, in the first post John was her father in the second nate was her employer in the third john was her employer

2. she never mentioned getting paid, theres no way she'd do any of that without a pay and she would have asked before her "challenge"

3. she didn't get paid at the end, no way she'd come back unless she saw some cash

4. it's kind of pointless to skip over her putting on the shock collar and her punishment

Certain things are understood, we need to be a little positive, which you cant be...for your Mr. Neg..!!!
lol I understand!...no offense though...I just put my views!!

Comeintotheparlor
02-08-2010, 03:05 AM
Certain things are understood, we need to be a little positive, which you cant be...for your Mr. Neg..!!!
lol I understand!...no offense though...I just put my views!!

Constructive criticism is positive. it is offered so the person being critiqued can improve.

Mere
02-08-2010, 08:58 AM
ahh lol I see...guess won't argue on here...not wanting to degrade the quality of the site...to some extent I agree its positive though