PDA

View Full Version : Grand National Dare

PissBoi
04-08-2021, 12:34 PM
THE GRAND NATIONAL

The Grand National is coming up shortly and with that being said, I am back with this brand new dare. So for this, you need to go on a bookies website of your choice. My personal recommendation is William Hill. Go to the Grand National page and check out the selection of Horses that are going to be racing. You should then pick the Horse that you believe is going to win the Grand National.

Once you have done this, you need to wait and see if your horse wins. If your horse does win the Grand National, congratulations! Your task stops here. But if it did not win, then you are going to have to take the Horse Riding Punishment! Go onto Youtube and type in the "Horse Riding Stance". Essentially, you should have your legs apart and knees bent as if you were sitting on an imaginary horse. This stance is very hard to hold. Keep your legs parallel to the floor.

You are to now hold this position for five minutes if your horse placed 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th. Any further than that however, you must then hold this position for fifteen minutes. By the end of it, your knees should be exhausted and your leg muscles feeling as if you have done a full leg work out. This task should obviously be completed fully naked.

If you enjoyed this dare, please follow me on Twitter @Pissboi137 as I am attempting to build up a following