PDA

View Full Version : 31F needs punishment for failing anal training

SwitchyWitch
03-17-2021, 01:14 PM
I’ve been so busy edging my pussy that I’ve neglected my anal training. Please punish my pussy and help me get back on track with my anal training...

Bdsub
03-17-2021, 01:19 PM
Slap your pussy 10 times then put your small plug in for 1 hour. When the hour is up slap your pussy 10 more times and put the medium plug in for an hour. When that hour is up slap your pussy 29 more times and fuck your ass with the large dildo 25 times in as far as able and all the way out.

MrSpanker
03-17-2021, 01:20 PM
Put a bit of toothpaste on your medium plug and insert it, then edge with a dab of toothpaste. After the edge immediately get into the corner. You should be on your knees, hands behind your head. Lean forward so your elbows are touching the wall. Stay that way for 20 minutes, the burning in your ass should be a good reminder to continue your training.

SwitchyWitch
03-18-2021, 12:52 AM
Slap your pussy 10 times then put your small plug in for 1 hour. When the hour is up slap your pussy 10 more times and put the medium plug in for an hour. When that hour is up slap your pussy 29 more times and fuck your ass with the large dildo 25 times in as far as able and all the way out.

Thank you for the punishment, sir. I slapped my pussy hard 10 times and went to insert my small plug. It fit very comfortably into my ass and I spent the next hour cleaning my room. Once the hour ended I gave myself 10 more hard slaps to the pussy. I was beginning to feel sore now from the spankings. I traded my small plug for the medium and the difference was definitely noticeable. For the next hour I sat down to work, the hard chair putting constant pressure on the plug. When the hour ended I got up and spanked my pussy 29 more times as instructed. As I got closer to 29 my pussy was swollen and aching. Once I finished I lubed up my dildo and began fucking my ass. I felt so full and I knew my tight little asshole was finally getting stretched. I rode the dildo 25 times, slow and deep and I came once. I hope this is okay, but if I wasn’t allowed to cum you may punish me as you see fit.

SwitchyWitch
03-18-2021, 12:55 AM
Put a bit of toothpaste on your medium plug and insert it, then edge with a dab of toothpaste. After the edge immediately get into the corner. You should be on your knees, hands behind your head. Lean forward so your elbows are touching the wall. Stay that way for 20 minutes, the burning in your ass should be a good reminder to continue your training.

I’m sorry, sir, but I have failed to complete this punishment. While I inserted my plug with toothpaste and edged myself with toothpaste, I was only able to kneel in the corner for 10 minutes before the burning became too painful. Please punish me for failing this task.

sissyxresser
03-18-2021, 12:55 AM
spank your pussy with a flip flop 30 times.

batfinch
03-18-2021, 08:41 AM
For the next 2 weeks you are not allowed to sit on a toilet seat

AnonBull1
03-18-2021, 09:44 AM
Get a can of whipped cream out of the fridge, and fill your ass! Each shot should be a long, 6-10 second spurt!
Keep taking shots up the ass till you can't take any more, or feel like you need to stop for safety reasons
Then, let it slooowly ooze out, I'd say no cleaning up for at least 15-20 minutes...

Enjoy your freezing cold creampie!

For safety, when you're done, thoroughly enema

Wolf007
04-04-2021, 07:36 AM
It sounds really simple to me, from now on you can only edge your pussy while your ass is filled with a plug. I'd say at least the medium one. After the next three times only the big one is allowed naturally.

Ohw and you should always have a few clothing peggs on your pussy lips while edging... just in case.