PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/bottom seeks 21-30/any sex/top in any place

TVC
02-08-2021, 05:03 AM
21/male/bottom seeks 21-30/any sex/top in any place

First of all this is a detailed post and i could tell you so much more about me. When you think im the right person for you, you can write me a pm for more details. You can check my profil when you want to get more imformations about me but you can trust me that this add its the best answer of your questions and to get to know who am I. My english is not the best and its possible that my wording is sometimes strange.

About me:
Im a real diffident person, even in my job or on ym kinky side. But im a person with some interesstent and i want to tell you about of them but lets start with the shortfacts:
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 66,5 kg
Haircolor: blond
Eyecolor: blue
Skincolor: white
Shaved: only my face, its only a small goatee and above my lips
Toys: a 2m rope, clamps, g-spot vibrator with different programs, householdstuff and when its not to cheap we can buy something for me
Timezone GMT+1
Hobbys: yoga, muscle sport, medition, hearing musik, lokking series and movies, playing viedeo games and lego, playing keyboard, reading books

Pain
Hidden puplic/Outdoor/
Blindfoolding/sniffing/eating
Ballbusting
Forced Orgasm
Edging
Roleplay
Bounding

disslikes:
Humiliating
Piss drinking
Dissrespect play
Feminization
Wedgies

Limits
Blood
permanent Damage, on the body and in the Soul
Eating poo
illegal

I could reed a book about what type of pain i like or what type of humiliating i dont like but i hope you can decide with theese information if you like me. Now i want you to tell a little about what i like in my normal life. I like disney even like the video game cyberpunk but when i need to decide i woult choose disney. I like in the most time a soft entertainment like pop-music, but i hearing rock musik too. Sometimes im watching something like blackmirror but after a episode i need a break to understand what happend and get happy again. And to make my spectrum crazier im watching some dokumetorys, because i find it intressting how somethings works. Lets talk about the books. Im new in this, so i have at the moment only Harry Potter and ,,IT´´ without the comics, and i have not a problem to read a book about a movie and find both good. Im even new in medition and yoga but i think both help me over time.

What im looking for:
I dont looking for a Dom or a Master, im looking for a partner or a friend. Im looking for someone who is interesstet in a intesive longterm relationship and not in a small one time session. Im looking for someone who is respektfull and fair.

Befor we starting to play i want to talk with you for a time, to find out if we have a connetion or not.

suboy97
02-09-2021, 12:13 PM
Very well written! Wish you the best of luck :)