PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

plaything023
02-02-2021, 01:35 PM
30/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hey,

I am a 30 year old male who has a great need to serve.
So far to date, I have only served online via a webcam and now want to very much act on this secret desire of mine by serving someone in person.

I have many kinks, fetishes that I'm willing to explore and one rule would be not saying no unless I've tried it. Even certain limits can be pushed..
I am hoping for a longer term situation as I'd like to grow into the perfect plaything for someone with training where my normal life if left outside and when in your presence, I'm there to your enjoyment and pleasure. Knowing my place and learning how to submit to it.

I have recently gotten into CrossDressing in private & if this is something that you would be wanting me to take more steps towards, it is something we can discuss.

If interested, message me and hopefully we can chat to see if our minds match. All being well, hopefully I can end up committing to you as my Mistress and I can give you my loyalty as such.
I am very serious about this so would also only like serious replies.

I look forward to hearing for you so together, we can go into a greater level of detail.

Thanks you for reading.