PDA

View Full Version : Some simple punishments. (or rewards dependant on slave)

Star Shadows
01-22-2010, 10:33 AM
So, this is my 500th post distinguished member at last. So I thought I would celebrate by giving something back to the site :) Some simple punishments for slaves that I suppose could be used as dares, or even rewards depending on what your slave is into... I see them as punishments though.

I don't know how many of these have been recomended befor and how suitable they are for the more experienced master but maybe they would work as light punishments.

FOR FEMALE SLAVES
- Find a long thin object and get the slave to insert it into their vagina, it is to stay there for x number of hours (where x is a number decided by the master) while the slave goes about her usual day. [RL or Online]
- Have a slave clip snap shut hair clips (*) or Aligator/crocodile hair clip (**) to their cunt lips and leave them on for a length of time appropriate to the act.[RL or Online]
- Blindfold your slave and tie her with legs open to a solid object. Slowly insert objects into her vagina and have her guess just by feel what the object is. She musn't cum and for each she guesses wrong is a day she cannot orgasm. [real life]

UNISEX POSSIBILITIES
- Have a slave attatch snap shut hair clips (*) or Aligator/crocodile hair clip (**) to their nipples and leave them on, twistin them at intervals for x ammount of time [RL or Online]
- Ban your slave from any form of communication for x hours. [RL or Online]
- Ban your slave from using any more than 3 items of clothing for x days (shoes can count as one item or be uncounted. Socks don't count)[RL or online]
- Your slave is not allowed any contact with their 'intimate areas' other than for hygene for the next x hours [RL or online]

FOR MALE SLAVES
-Have your slave put on make up and paint his cock and nipples with nail varnish (to be left on until it comes off of its own acord) [RL or online picks should be part of this to use as 'initiative to behave' and proof it has been done)
- Tie a length of chord/ have them tie a length of chord around the slaves balls or cock and tie a small/ medium weight to the other end and allow it to hang down to about knee level. then have him go about his day as usual, for x days. [RL or Online]
- Have him go about his normal day for x days wearing a decided number of womens clothing (eg 4 items means he may be forced to wear panties, bra, womens shoes and top) [Better RL so you can laugh but suitable for RL or Online.]

Please see how these work for you and comment back. feel free to adjust these to your own needs and requirements.

xx Shadow

*http://www.ronjonsurfshop.com/assets/item/alternate/large/plumeria_snap_hair_clips_turquoise_front1.jpg
**http://www.fancypocket.sg/images/P/704308P.jpg

Aivey
07-06-2010, 11:09 PM
those are some pretty good ideas... i like the first one the best :)

XBOX360
07-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Great ideas, and a great post.

dare-demon
07-09-2010, 03:16 AM
will nail varnish on cock have any side effect????

Sonny19
07-18-2010, 03:44 PM
Yeah, I think it would be harmful to have nail varnish on your cock would it not?

nellybell
07-18-2010, 06:04 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

-Have your slave put on make up and paint his cock and nipples with nail varnish (to be left on until it comes off of its own acord) [RL or online picks should be part of this to use as 'initiative to behave' and proof it has been done)
- Tie a length of chord/ have them tie a length of chord around the slaves balls or cock and tie a small/ medium weight to the other end and allow it to hang down to about knee level. then have him go about his day as usual, for x days. [RL or Online]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Yes, nail polish is a REALLY bad idea to have on skin let alone on genital skin. There was a thread started by the question above and I'll put it here as a warning for that. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51306

As for tying something to your balls/cock for any long period of time, BE CAREFUL! If it is too tight it could cut off blood flow to these body parts, and if that happens for too long you could have irreversable damage, or possibly lose it.

SydSl2001
07-24-2010, 01:23 AM
No worries on nailpolish. It hurts a little (due to the solvent) but no permanent issues. Have done it & is not a problem. Kinda cool in fact.

Yes, nail polish is a REALLY bad idea to have on skin let alone on genital skin. There was a thread started by the question above and I'll put it here as a warning for that. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51306

As for tying something to your balls/cock for any long period of time, BE CAREFUL! If it is too tight it could cut off blood flow to these body parts, and if that happens for too long you could have irreversable damage, or possibly lose it.

nellybell
07-27-2010, 11:26 PM
No worries on nailpolish. It hurts a little (due to the solvent) but no permanent issues. Have done it & is not a problem. Kinda cool in fact.

Anything that causes pain by simply putting it on your skin is a BAD idea. Not only that, but if you have some cuts on your skin and you apply it over it can enter your blood stream. Last time I checked benzene and formaldehyde weren't things you wanted to spread over yourself, especially not your genitals, last time I checked they were both rather toxic.

Just because something is widely accepted in use doesn't always make it safe, learn what you're putting yourself in connact with.

I went looking for articles on this, and now I don't even want to use nail polish on my finger nails... I sugest you check it out before you go puting it everywhere... I have a feeling you won't wish to anymore.

http://www.articlesbase.com/nails-articles/the-dangers-of-nail-polish-2796199.html

http://keralaclick.com/blog/2008/12/17/dangers-of-nail-polish-and-nail-polish-removers/#axzz0uxGsp8CP

After you've read those tell me they're safe. That there are no worries. Just because you didn't immedietly drop dead doesn't mean there isn't anything that happend...