PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: An Amazing Weekend For 4 Boys.

Jason242
01-22-2010, 04:09 AM
Hey guys! So I’ve read a few of the stories here and thought I’d try writing my own.
I’ve read some really good ones, but plenty of terrible stories on getdare too. So if it’s no good let me know and I’ll make adjustments, or stop altogether if it’s utterly terrible! Just to let you know the story does start off kinda slow!

The story is part fact, part fiction.
Main characters:
Luke(Me): Short Blonde Hair, Dark Hazel eyes, Wash-board Stomach(Well Fit).(Curious)
Jake :Short Fair Hair, Bright Blue eyes, Well Fit and captain of the water-polo team.(Gay..?)
Cody :Surfer Brown Hair, Dark Green Eyes, Little small, kinda skinny.(Curious?..Gay? unknown)
Dan :Short Brown Hair, Dark Green Eyes , Same size as Cody but fit.(Cody’s twin)(Curious?..Gay? unknown)

Part One

As the bell rang a sigh of relief rang through the class. Mr Doyle’s was the most boring maths class in the world! Anyway it was the weekend and I was excited. As I packed my books in my bag Jake strolled up to me. Jake was my best friend since playschool(Kindergarten )
“Hey Luke! What’s up?”
“Hey, oh not much. Looking forward to the sleep over?” I replied
“Ya! Can’t wait. Jake said. “Should be loads of fun. You think about what I said earlier?”
“ehh…I’m not sure water-polo is really my kinda game. I answered. “What time is practise on again?”
Jake giving me a disappointed look replied. “It’s 5:00 to 6:30, you should really come. It’s good fun!”
I was a little shy, so kind of nervous about going to water-polo practise. I’ve never played it before, and I was well aware of the swimsuits they wore why’ll playin’.
“Emm…ya ok”. I hesitantly replied. “I’ll go then. Only if im not in goals”
“Haha. We already have a goalie. Don’t worry you’ll be mid-field with me. So I’ll see you at 5:00 then!” Said Jake.
“ Ya ok. I’ll see you then. Bye.”
With that I headed home. Looking forward to water-polo practise, and really excited about Jake’s sleepover.

Jason242
01-22-2010, 04:31 AM
When I got home it was already 4:30. ‘Oh crap’ I thought to myself. I hastily ran up to my bedroom to get what I needed for water-polo and the sleep over. I quickly dumped in my swimming shorts and a towel for water-polo. Then ran over to my Xbox and grabbed a few games for the sleep over. I went back to my bag and put the games in. ’What else?’ I thought, ’Oh ya, a change of clothes’ I put a pair of basketball shorts in the bag , a T-shirt, a pair of socks and black briefs, and my lucky runners.

I ran downstairs as quick as I could, grabbed a banana for the road, and went out the front door, on my way to my first Practice.
When I reached the pool it had just turned 5:00. I noticed Jake at the door talking to two guys that looked about my age (16). I briskly walked up to the group.
“Hey Jake! What’s up?” I started
“Hey! Luke you made it. I was beginning to think you weren’t gonna come! This is Cody and Dan. They just arrived from California last week! Jake replied.
“Hey what’s up man. Im Cody and this is my bro Dan” Cody said as he pointed to his brother.
“Hi, the names Dan, and yes we are twins haha”
“Hi guys. I said. “I suppose the weather is a bit colder here in England then what your used to in California?”
“Ya man it’s freezing here” answered Dan.
“Do you wanna go in then and get changed guys?” Jake suggested
“Ya sure lets go” Dan, Cody and I said in unison.

I didn’t know my way, so when we got inside I followed the guys to the male changing room.
It was a blue rectangular room with a high ceiling, and a wooden bench running the perimeter along the wall. We all put our bags on the bench beside each other and began to change.
As I lifted up my T-Shirt Jake reached over and gave me a nipple cripple.
“Oww” I yelped
“Haha nice one man” said Dan as Cody and Jake were laughing.
“You know I’m gonna get you back for that Jake”
“Ya, I know but it was worth it” replied Jake with a cheeky grin.
We continued to undress and as I pulled down my jeans I noticed Dan looking at my boxer-briefs. I smiled to myself and kept undressing. I lowered my underwear, sure that Dan was still looking and slowly pulled up my shorts.
“C’mon guys hurry up” I said to the group.
Jake turned, looked me up and down and started to chuckle to himself.
“What’s wrong?” I asked
“Dude you cant wear those for water-polo” Jake said still chuckling to himself.
“Why not? There togs aren’t they?” I said.
“No dude there shorts “ Jake said as he rummaged through his bag. “ And I thought this might happen, so I brought you these”
Jake was now holding up the smallest pair of brief style togs I had ever seen.
“haha I cant wear those Jake. There tiny!” I exclaimed
“I know, they were mine when I was twelve, but there the only spare pair I had, and you cant wear shorts for practise. They’ll get ripped off you! Jake explained.
I looked to Cody and Dan for some back up, but they were already wearing their tiny ‘Speedos’
Seeing no way out of this I reluctantly took the Speedos off Jake and put them on instead of the shorts.
When I had them on I checked myself in the mirror. I didn’t look half bad, and was already getting horny, which was becoming obvious. I looked to Jake, Dan and Cody. They were all looking at my crotch which only made my hornier.
“How big is your dick dude?” Cody asked out of no where!
“eh…like 4” soft. Why?” I replied.
“'Cos it look like your dick is gonna burst through those togs!” Shouted Dan
We all started laughing and with that headed into the pool for water-polo.

Jason242
01-22-2010, 05:16 AM
Hey guys Please comment on the story so far.
I wanna know whats good and whats bad.Is it moving to slow/to fast(hardly :P)

Jason242
01-22-2010, 05:56 AM
Part Three

When practice was over we all went back to the changing room. We dried off and began to get changed.
“ Oh ya. I forgot to tell ya Luke. Cody And Dan are coming back to my place for the sleep over as well” Jake told me.
“ Cool. I’m Pretty excited about it.” I replied.
“ Ya should be good fun” Cody said as he pulled up his green briefs.
“ Hey! You guys every play Truth or Dare?” Dan asked while standing in his jockstrap.
“Em..ya we have” I answered for Jake and I. “…Dan what are you wearing!” I asked in total surprise.
Dan smiled at me and answered, “ it’s a jockstrap, I played baseball in Cali and you had to wear one for practice. I got a few of ‘em in my bag if you want one” His gaze lingered on me until he finally looked away with a wink.
All four of us finished getting dressed and started our walk towards Jake’s house.
“Hey! Did I tell you that my parents are away for the weekend? We got the whole house to ourselves!” Jake explained. After very little deliberation we all agreed that this would be the best weekend ever!

Jason242
01-22-2010, 05:58 AM
Part Four

After twenty minutes of walking we reached Jake’s house. I’d been to his house countless times before. Somehow it looked so much better this time. Knowing that there’d be no parents around defiantly made it better. So much better.
The four of us walked in the front door. We were greeted with a cream tiled floor and a huge marble staircase, and hanging from the 30ft ceiling a magnificent crystal chandelier.
“ Wow, dude your house is AMAZING” exclaimed Dan.
After 11 years of coming to Jake’s house I’d forgotten just how “AMAZING” his house was.
To the right of the central staircase was a large living room with the biggest T.V every. While to the left of the stairs was the kitchen which led on to another smaller living room and conservatory. Jake’s bedroom was upstairs, the first door on the right. Inside he had a king sized four poster bed which pointed towards Jake’s huge T.V, where he kept his Xbox and all his games. To the left of his T.V was his massive walk in closet. Inside he had the largest variety of clothes I’d ever seen.
“So what do you guys wanna do? It’s only 7:15!” Said Jake.
“Wanna play some Xbox?” I asked.
“Ya ok” Cody and Dan both replied.
We all walked upstairs to Jakes bedroom, left our bags on the bedroom floor and sat on the ground ready to play some ’Modern Warfare 2’
After about and hour the four of us got kinda bored so we decided to stop.
“ So, what now?” Cody asked.
We all looked at each other thinking of things to do when Dan spoke up.
“How about we play what I mentioned at the pool? Truth or Dare?
At the sound of the suggestion I got excited. I’d only played TorD once before with Jake but we did have loads of fun. We’d never got naked playing it, but being in nothing but your briefs in front of your friend was pretty exciting.
“Ya that would be deadly” I Shouted.
“Ya I’m up for it as well” Jake answered.
“Sure bro. But what are the rules?” asked Cody.
Dan thought for a second and then listed out the rules.
“Ok rules are:
1.Must stay in the house.
2.Only two backouts for dares.
3.If you don’t do a dare after using your backouts you get punished”. Dan said this last word with a wide evil grin across his face.
4. “and last rule..anything we do in the house stays in the house….no pictures”

Jason242
01-22-2010, 06:02 AM
Part Five

After the rules were read out Jake asked who would go first? Dan said we would go alphabetically.
So Cody started the game off.
“Truth…..or Dare?” Cody asked Jake, trying to sound dramatic.
“I’ll go with truth first, just to be safe” Jake answered.
“Coward” I called over, giving Jake a small wink.
“Ok. How far have you gotten with a girl?”
Jake smiled at the question obviously delighted to brag.
“I fingered a girl once”
“You did not you big liar” I answered back “Who was she then?”
Jake had gone bright red at this stage, and looked away trying to think of an answer.
“ah ah just one question is all you can ask” Jake finally replied.
“OK guys my go” said Dan. “ Luke, Truth or Dare?”
“Truth “ I answered.
“OK..em…when was the last time you jacked off, and what was it over?”
“Haha…last night, and over your mom!”
The answer wasn’t totally true. But I wasn’t about to tell them that I was actually thinking about a guy in the room! Everyone seemed to be satisfied with the joke and we moved on to the next go.
“Ok Dan..Truth or Dare?” Jake asked with a smile on his face.
“Well I’m not a pussy like you guys so I’ll go with dare” Dan answered sitting up a little taller.
“Ok. I dare you to hump the bed in just your underwear for 3 minutes” Jake asked now with a big grin on his face.
Dan had turned a light shade of red, but replied with confidence.
“Just 3 minutes? Easy”
As Dan Began to undress I looked over at Jake. I noticed he had a small tent growing in his shorts. He was obviously excited about what was about to happen.
“Hey Luke! You enjoying the show?” Cody asked me, pointing to a very large tent forming in my own shorts. I smiled back then turned my attention to Dan. He had already taken off his T-Shirt and was now untying his shoes. When he had his shoes and white socks off he looked up at us.
“You guys Ready?…oh I guess you are” he finished as he noticed the three tents in our shorts.
“C’mon and get those shorts off” I coaxed
Dan smiled and with a wink slowly began to pull down his shorts .
First he grabbed the waistband . Pulled it out from his skin and lowered it just below the waistband of his jockstrap. Then with a slight pause he continued on slowly pulling his shorts lower and lower. You could now see the thin white fabric in front of his crotch and the muscular skin on his thighs. Dan gave one last look at the three of us, then let his shorts drop to his ankles.
“Well you took long enough” Cody Chuckled.
“Ok ok.” Dan said.
Dan turned around to face the bed, showing his firm bubble butt between the two straps from his jock. He climbed up onto the bed and with his face down and ass up he slowly began dry humping Jakes bed.
Jake, Cody and me watched on in delight as Dan’s visible butt cheeks slowly clenched and relaxed. When the three minutes were up Dan jumped off the bed and standing before us with a massive boner visible through his jock said.
“Well that was fun”
We all started laughing until I shouted out.
“My go”.

xava
01-22-2010, 07:12 AM
hey i thought id let you know that im really liking the story :) its not too fast like alot of other stories on here so it seems alot more personal and real.

i hope you keep posting :) x

zach139
01-22-2010, 02:59 PM
please keep going good story

maxim
01-22-2010, 03:42 PM
This has pontential although I am not going to rate it because many storys stop as soon as they get good. Well see how things go. Il aslo vote in your poll

will9022
01-22-2010, 04:14 PM
this story is really good! its moving at a good speed so it sounds realistic, and not fake. I like the details, and i like the lengths of the posts. Please Continue

Hunanic
01-22-2010, 04:38 PM
I love this story, please please please keep it going, and please make it reallllly long. also, if you would please PM me when the next part comes out, ty:D:D

Jason242
01-23-2010, 05:12 AM
Part Six

“ So Cody, Truth or Dare?” I asked.
“Dare! Give me your best shot!”
“ Ok….I dare you to…” I thought to myself for a second. I didn’t want to make the game move too fast but then I didn’t wanna give Cody an easy dare either. In the end I settled for a medium dare.
“…strip to your underwear, and stay like that for the rest of the night” I said smiling and making no effort to hide my obvious tent.
“Ok. Thought I’d get a harder dare!”
Before Cody finished speaking he was already standing up and taking off his T-shirt. He grabbed his shorts and in one swift movement pulled his shorts down to his ankles. Cody looked up at me and with a smile kicked his shorts in my face.
The tension in the room suddenly grew. Cody was now in nothing but his tight green briefs. A massive bulge between his legs, and Dan was still in his jockstrap after deciding not to get dressed.
“Well that was a fun first round!” Said Jake
“Ya, but I was the only one that got a hard dare! Pussy’s haha” Dan replied as he eyed me up from across the room.
“Hey Luke is that heater on behind you ? It’s freezing over here” Dan finished.
“Ya..You should come over it’s really warm” I replied tapping the floor beside me.
Dan gave me a cheeky smile and made his way over to me. He sat down beside me crossing his legs and leaning back on his two hands lifting his crotch as he did so.
“Anyone want a drink?” Jake asked.
“Ya sure. Can I have a coke?” I answered.
“Ya me too”
“Me Three”
As Jake left the room to get our drinks Cody and Dan leaned closer to me. A menacing look in their faces.
“Hey Luke. I got a proposition for you” Dan said. Placing a hand on my thigh.
“Em…ok. What is it?”
“Well” Cody started. “We wanna make this game a bit more fun!”
“This isn’t fun enough for you guys” I asked in surprise.
“It is, but we want to turn the game in our favour!” Dan said.
“Ok. How are we gonna do that?”
“Well. We want you to team up with us and force Jake to use up all his backouts so he has to get punished!” Said Cody biting on his nail. Wondering if he made the right decision, involving me in his plan.
“Haha you guys are evil!” I said smiling. “What would his punishment be?”
“Well we thought about it” Cody said delighted that I had agreed to his plan. “And were gonna’ make Jake our slave for the weekend”
I stared back at the two grinning twins. I thought their idea was great. But, it did have one flaw. After all, I didn’t want to SHARE a slave.

Jason242
01-23-2010, 05:15 AM
Ok guys i have two alternative PART SEVENS.
So do you guys want me to go down the slave, possible slave(s) :D route...OR do you want me to stick to Truth or Dare that could become abit more...exciting. :D
What do you think? i need some feedback on this as it will dictate the rest of the story!!

evilmime13
01-23-2010, 06:19 AM
I think it would be good if you stayed on the truth or dare

Demon Thief
01-23-2010, 07:50 AM
This story is excellent. I hope you continue writing it.

Person
01-23-2010, 10:23 AM
This is a good story so far. I'd say you go with Truth or Dare for a little longer then with the slave part. Nice job :)

Jason242
01-23-2010, 11:29 AM
Part Seven

After hearing Dan and Cody’s plan I got very excited. Their principle idea was very appealing, but I didn’t want to share Jake in any way. Besides, with our friendship, I wouldn’t need to make Jake my slave to get what I wanted. I wasn’t worried about Jake, but I was concerned about Dan. He was constantly staring at me, and when he sat beside me the tension was unbearable, unbearably good. Tonight, I thought to myself, is gonna be a good night. Now all I have to do is figure out how to spoil the twins plan.
“Hey guys here’s your cokes” Jake said arriving with four ice cold bottles of cola.
“Thanks” Cody answered, giving Jake a wink.
‘What is it with these guys and winks?’ I thought to myself.
“To an awesome weekend guys” Dan said raising his bottle in the air.
The rest of us raised our bottles and in unison took a deep gulp from the drink.
As I was taking my second chug an idea hit me. The solution was staring me in the face.
“Hey guys” I said in an excited tone. “Why don’t we play the game with ‘Spin the bottle’ rules? That way anyone could get asked, at anytime!”
The twins looked at me in confusion. With spin the bottle rules they could no longer team up on Jake, as they would have to ask who ever the bottle landed on. Of course it could still land on Jake every time, but that was highly unlikely.
“Ya that’s sound good. It will make it more random” Jake said finishing his coke.
“Em…sure, ok lets do it that way” Cody answered, still looking at me for an explanation.
“Ok…it could be fun like that I guess” Dan said , now looking at Cody for an answer.
“Cool. It’s your go Cody” I said, passing my empty bottle over.
"Ok. But lets only pick dares from now on"
Cody took the glass bottle off of me and placed it in the middle with the head pointing Jake. He must have been hoping the bottle would land back where it started! With one hand Cody spun the bottle anti-clockwise. It spun so fast it was impossible to tell which side was which. After a few seconds the bottle began to slow down. You could easily tell who it was pointing at now. First it was pointing at Dan. Then Me. Then it moved onto Jake, slowing even more. Now it was passing Cody. Moving at a snails pace it wobbled passed Dan, finally stopping, and pointing directly between my legs.
I slowly looked up at Cody, feeling very nervous. Cody stared directly at me with an expression that could only have said one thing. Revenge.

Playstation
01-23-2010, 01:31 PM
Great story, go on please!

maxim
01-23-2010, 01:55 PM
Im really impressed you have done a fery good job with putting more detail into your post you have suprisingly amazing CliffHangers. And you have me gasping for more. I just wished that I could CHange what I voted in my poll so far I give you a 3.5 out of 5 hoping you continue it(:

Dylan xX
01-23-2010, 06:30 PM
Hey man,

not bad, love how ur taking it nice and slow.

will9022
01-23-2010, 07:22 PM
one word- amazing! KEEP GOING!!!

Jason242
01-24-2010, 07:47 AM
Part Eight

Cody Continued to eye me up and down. By now I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. I knew he was gonna get me back for ruining his plan. Cody started rummaging through his bag. My heartbeat quickened. He must be looking for something to do with what ever dare he was about to give me.
“Ok Luke” Cody said, turning around holding a navy scarf. “I want you to go into jakes walk-in closet and blindfold yourself with this scarf. Then wait for me there”
I thought about it for a minute, biting my lip. Its was just Jake’s closet, with a blindfold… ‘What’s the worst that could happen’ I thought.
“Oh, that’s a good one” Dan said. Patting his brother on the back.
I turned to Jake, looking for an opinion. He just looked back and gave me small wink.
“ Ok..I’ll do it” I managed to say
“Good. Now off you go” Cody said smiling and handing me the scarf.
I took the scarf off Cody, turned around and walked towards the closet. When I reached the door I looked back at Cody. He was wearing a wide evil grin on his face, which only heightened my nerves.
I grasped the handle and opened the door. As I stepped in was amazed at how big Jake’s closet actually was. It was roughly 20ft long and 10ft wide to the edge of the drawers and hangers. I closed the door behind me, and took another step in. To my left was a shoe rack with A LOT of sneakers. Then wrapping along the length of the wall, all the way over to the right side were various hangers and drawers. The hangers held multiple shirts and trousers, with a label over each section, ‘Casual’, ‘School’, ‘Week-end’. ‘Jake’, I thought, ‘Always the neat freak’. The drawers came up to waist height, and had signs on them too. ‘T-shirts’, ‘Socks’, ‘Underwear’, and ‘Sports Gear’. I sat down in the middle of the closet, on the cream carpet. I nervously lifted the scarf to my face. I placed the scarf on my forehead, still able to see, and tied a knot at the back of my head. Just as I was pulling the front of the scarf down over my eyes, I noticed the door handle moving.

glue
01-24-2010, 11:49 AM
This is a VERY good story, some paragraph could be done but its still quality

glue rating .....

8.6/10 and rising :D

xxshanecxx259
01-24-2010, 01:04 PM
You NEED to post the next part ASAP.:D

Robbo!
01-24-2010, 02:57 PM
This is a great story, but the last installment was unfulfilling. Keep the parts longer!! And, of course, without as much of a cliffhanger!

nuditydudity
01-24-2010, 03:04 PM
This is a great story! PLEASE keep going. It's great!!!!

Irishbttm69
01-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Excellent story! Great situations, suspense, even a little bit of drama. Not bad, not bad at all. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

MasterOmega
01-25-2010, 09:18 AM
Keep up the good work.

Jason242
01-25-2010, 04:23 PM
Hey guys! Sorry if the last post was a let down, or if the cliffhanger was to much for some. Had to keep you guys interested as I prob wont be posting again until Saturday!(school exams)
Delighted the majority of you are enjoying it, and please remember to vote in the pole!:D

J:D

will9022
01-25-2010, 08:07 PM
great post! cant wait to see what happens!

curious-young-girl
01-25-2010, 08:44 PM
either one..just keep goin!

cheesy dude
01-26-2010, 09:59 AM
this story is rather good :) keep it up man.

maxim
01-26-2010, 03:36 PM
this story is rather good :) keep it up man.
oooh you got a reply froma mod.
It must be good(:

Robbo!
01-26-2010, 07:54 PM
It must be good(:
Mods are people, too.

maxim
01-26-2010, 08:48 PM
Mods are people, too.
Lil Angel told me they were superheroes.
Anyways were poth going to get probation if we dont get back on ttopic

cheesy dude
01-27-2010, 10:17 AM
It must be good(:

It really is :) other wise I wouldnt post ^_^ hence 5 years, and such few posts :P

Mods are people, too.
this is true we really are :( not admins though... no one knows what/who depp is :S

Lil Angel told me they were superheroes.

All lies... a good superhero never reveals their secret identity... shame on Lil Angel ^_^

As for this story... cmooon i want more, what happens in that cuboard/ walk in wardrobe?

MAXIM LIES EVERYONE. LIEEEES.

mr.awsome
02-01-2010, 01:54 AM
c'mon keep going plz! this is an awesome story, you had me on the edge of my seat!!!:D

Irishbttm69
02-01-2010, 04:19 PM
I know!!! What the....where's the rest of the story man! Ya can't leave us hanging like this...the door knob moves and....Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

surnamey
02-01-2010, 08:43 PM
keep it goin!!!!!!!!!!

DareByrd
02-02-2010, 01:06 PM
very good dude, now tell us what happens in there.;)

Playstation
02-03-2010, 11:45 AM
When can we expect more?

pufflekid
02-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Your killing us hurry up or we will use force!

Jason242
02-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Sorry for the long delay!
I had state exams all last week and a few more next week :(
Good news is i'll be on vacation after that so I can write loads more:)

Mr Very Daring
02-06-2010, 04:52 PM
despite a first glance look of cliché get-dare home-alone boys story , there is something different about this- goo work and please keep it up

Roll,ova,and,beg
02-09-2010, 05:43 PM
oh the suspense....
love the story

Nick
02-09-2010, 06:47 PM
this story is fantastic so far!
the next part better be big for keeping us wait like this!

surnamey
02-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Let's get writing my good sir or lady

Playstation
02-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Look's as though the story has been dropped.

will9022
02-11-2010, 01:42 PM
it wasnt dropped, hes just busy with school, like he said. and since he has off from school next week, he said he'll do more posts next week...

Jason242
02-16-2010, 06:51 PM
Part Nine

I leaned back, and lay flat on the carpet.
“Well Luke, Its time to have some fun. You spoiled my plan earlier and now it’s time for my revenge.” Cody said.
I was really nervous now. I knew what Cody wanted to do with Jake earlier, and I didn’t want any of his fantasies carried out on me.
“Listen Cody” I started. “I’m sorry I ruined your plan, I really didn’t mean to, honest”
“Luke, Luke, Luke. You don’t understand. I’m not angry with you, actually I’m quite happy. You see when you intervened you made me realise something. I’m not interested in Jake, I’m interested in you”
As Cody finished the sentence I felt a finger run up the sole of my right foot. It sent shivers up my spine.
“Cody, listen I’ll do whatever your dare is, but…”I began.
“Good. Then you wont mind staying still. Now don’t move a muscle” Cody replied.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my chest. It was resting on top of my left nipple. My blindness had heightened my others senses, and every touch felt tingly.

Roll,ova,and,beg
02-16-2010, 09:30 PM
ooooo write more please

will9022
02-17-2010, 09:29 AM
great post! cannot wait for more!

glasssbottle174
02-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Great story. Keep up the good work

Jason242
02-21-2010, 12:49 AM
Part Ten

Slowly Cody’s hand travelled down the side of my chest. I could feel his finger tips pushing gently against my ribs. After what felt like an eternity, his hand reached my waist. I could feel his fingers clench around the bottom of my T-shirt.
“Cody, I..”.
“Shh..”.
I heard him take a deep breath. I did the same.
He began lifting my T-shirt, lingering at my belly button. When he got to my nipples he reached down either side of my body. Gently, Cody wrapped his hands around my wrists and raised my arms above my chest. Placing each arm on the carpet over my head.
His hands made their way back down to my nipples where they took hold of my T-shirt for the second time. Slightly faster, he continued to lift my T-shirt up over my head.
He exhaled, and I felt the warm air on my cheek. He was right in front of my face.
As he slid my shirt off of my arms, I felt slightly less anxious. I know longer seemed to mind what was happening. In fact I was enjoying it.
“Luke. I know you enjoyed that. You were smiling the whole time” Cody said excitedly.
“I..I was?”
“Luke it’s okay to have some fun every now and again you know!”
“Ya, I know I just…”
“Shh. No more talking” Cody said, as he pressed a finger against my lips.
I inhaled deeply, knowing that Cody was far from finished with me. I lay there for a while wondering what was going to happen. Cody didn’t seem to be doing anything.
I took another deep breath. The air was warm and moist.
He was right in front of my face again!
I licked my lips. Anxiously waiting for something to happen.
Then, very slowly I felt two lips gently press against my open mouth.
They were warm against my moist lips, and felt so soft.
I lay there, wondering what to do, when suddenly I felt a wet tongue press between my open lips!
I didn’t move. I was in shock.
Here I was lying in my best friends wardrobe, topless, with a boy in nothing but a pair of green briefs, sitting on top of me, and kissing me.
I wasn’t sure what to think. What to do, so I did the first thing that came to my head.
I kissed back!

ohne_id
02-21-2010, 03:10 AM
wow, really great, please continue!

glasssbottle174
02-21-2010, 04:41 AM
Excellent, simply excellent

Irishbttm69
02-21-2010, 07:25 AM
Part #10 actually got me aroused. Can't wait for part #11!!! I hope it's soon.

glue
02-21-2010, 08:42 AM
I need to recomment, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

9.9\10

Roll,ova,and,beg
02-21-2010, 07:56 PM
its great and can't wait

Jellybones
02-21-2010, 08:29 PM
Its really good I just hate waiting so long for posts that only take a minute or two to read. I want more!

maxim
02-21-2010, 08:32 PM
Its really good I just hate waiting so long for posts that only take a minute or two to read. I want more!
I agree^
*WE WANT MORE*
*WE WANT MORE*
Tehe

Dylan xX
02-23-2010, 03:40 PM
right speed and youve finnaly gone up on the detail.

Great job bro, can't wait for next part

kinky
02-24-2010, 11:42 AM
I just finished reading it and its really great, I hope you keep commenting on my profile so I know when you have finished the chapters xD
Keep it up.

will9022
02-24-2010, 03:59 PM
awesome!! keep up the good work!

brycer11748
02-24-2010, 10:33 PM
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad: :wall:

Jason242
02-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Hey guys! sorry its taking me so long 2 post each part. schools really hectic at de moment! ill defo be writing more on saturday..not sure how much..im GMT-0 incase your wondering.should have the post up round mid-day

J :D

Dylan xX
02-25-2010, 05:24 PM
haha nice 69 posts jason

brycer11748
03-01-2010, 03:17 PM
you lie u no post satur day:mad:post more plz thi is soo good

Hunanic
03-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Dude, this is a very good story, with a great plaot and a good amount of action. Please keep it up

ohne_id
03-28-2010, 07:52 AM
Hey guys! sorry its taking me so long 2 post each part. schools really hectic at de moment! ill defo be writing more on saturday..not sure how much..im GMT-0 incase your wondering.should have the post up round mid-day

J :D

Hey Jason, will you still continue this story? It is really great!!!

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-28-2010, 04:00 PM
can't wait fior more keep it coming

Jason242
03-31-2010, 09:50 AM
Sorry to dissapoint, but im getting kind bored of this story and might just drop and delete it. I'll know for sure within the week!

Hunanic
03-31-2010, 01:33 PM
Nooo, I was really enjoying this story. The charactors are very realistic and the plot is gold. Please don't drop this, for there a very few stories on GetDare I still enjoy reading.

Roll,ova,and,beg
03-31-2010, 07:03 PM
yeah don't give up on it you control it so if it bores you make it more interesting

Jason242
04-08-2010, 03:33 AM
Just wanted to say thanks so much to everyone thats read or commented on the story SO FAR. I never thought my first story would get more then 13,000 views!!!!
I know I havn't added to the story in ages and im sorry, but believe me if you knew what happens this time of year in the Irish education system in your final year you'd understand!
Thanks again for the 13,000(!!!!!) views guys:D

Hunanic
04-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Does that mean you will keep going or.....:( not. I really do hope so, please pm me when/if you post the next segment

MustBeDreaming
04-26-2010, 11:02 PM
You HAVE to continue this. It's cruel not to.

Roll,ova,and,beg
04-28-2010, 06:09 PM
guys I hate to tell you but I don't think he is going to continue it

Irishbttm69
05-04-2010, 07:14 PM
What if one of us picked up the story? I'm not volunteering or anything, but it does seem to be a good story. Too bad he had to stop. Who knows, this >is< a bbs thread. Maybe he'll pick it back up sometime in the future.

gayemo
05-07-2010, 12:16 AM
What if one of us picked up the story? I'm not volunteering or anything, but it does seem to be a good story. Too bad he had to stop. Who knows, this >is< a bbs thread. Maybe he'll pick it back up sometime in the future.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Anyone want to volunteer?

Jason242
05-08-2010, 05:53 AM
Studyin for exams. I'll be writing again AFTER June 29th.

curious-young-girl
05-08-2010, 07:50 AM
good to hear!! can't wait =)

Roll,ova,and,beg
05-09-2010, 10:06 PM
YESSS its saved!!!!!

tordmaster
05-31-2010, 04:21 PM
write more nooowwwww

Roll,ova,and,beg
06-01-2010, 03:05 PM
he's studyin we have to wait

Jason242
06-02-2010, 02:45 AM
Exams are finished Tuesday June 22.
The next chapter WILL be up the FRIDAY AFTER!

curious-young-girl
06-05-2010, 09:13 PM
yay!! good to hear =)

lionking
06-26-2010, 08:53 PM
where is the next chapter? ive been waiting

Naughty boy
06-27-2010, 09:23 AM
i love this story:)
i wish something like this would happen to me:D

Wedgieman411
06-28-2010, 09:45 AM
I love the story! Keep it up!

naughty geek
07-09-2010, 04:19 AM
great story and well worth the wait

pufflekid
07-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Come on it is after June it is almost augest

Jason242
08-08-2010, 09:06 AM
Part Eleven

At first I just pressed my lips against Cody's, but Cody was more aggressive. Soon after we started kissing I felt his wet tongue. He was pushing it deeper and deeper into my mouth. I was finding it a little hard to breath but the sensation was too good to pull away. I started massaging his wet tongue with mine. Running the tip of my tongue down the edges of his. Cody returned the favour.
Maybe it was because I was blindfolded and couldn't see anything. I don't know, but that was the best kiss I had ever had.
Our mouths stayed fastened together for what felt like an eternity. It was the best feeling I had ever felt. I didn't think anything could be better. I was mistaken.
Suddenly I felt a hand slowly reach down my jeans. It rested on the fly. I could feel the zipper being pulled down. Cody used one hand to pull my jeans down a little bit while continuing to kiss me. My body was shaking all over. I'd never been more nervous, or excited in my life.
I was still kissing cody, as my jeans were pulled down, and although I was blindfolded I was aware that Cody was in just his green briefs. Cody was so close to me that the growing bulge in my black boxer-briefs was rubbing off of his leg. It felt amazing.
As we continued kissing Cody reached down and grabbed my bulge in his hand. His sudden movement made me gasp.
“Thats just a taste of what you could get tonight, if you play your cards right” Cody whispered in my ear as he pulled my jeans zipper up.
I lay on the carpet in silence still trembling. I could hear Cody getting up and walking out the door. When I was sure he was gone I sat up. I reached up to pull the scarf off of my eyes.
As my eyes adjusted to the light I could only think of one thing “WOW”

marlow
08-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Great story - gets me hard!!

Jason242
08-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Part Twelve

I regained my composure. I was eager to return to the game.
I opened the door and stepped back into Jakes bedroom. Everyone was still sitting in a circle.
“Well, how did that go?” Jake turned and asked
“Well, It was an interesting dare” I answered, not taking my eyes off of Cody.
“Aren't you gonna' tell us what happened?” Dan asked excitedly
Cody looked at me, his eyes wide open.
“Nope. None of your business” I replied with a wink.
I took my place back in the circle. I decided to sit beside Jake this time. If he was dared to remove any clothes I wanted to be as close as possible to him.
“All right guys lets keep playing” Dan said as he placed his hand on the bottle ready to spin.
“Spin it bro, haha” Cody said as he rubbed his hands together.
Dan spun the empty coke bottle and that familiar uneasy feeling creeped up in my stomach.
The tension was mounting in the room, as the bottle continued to twist.
I gave a sigh of relief as it wobbled to a stop pointing at Jake's right knee.
“So Jake its your dare” Dan said to him grinning all the while.
Jake looked dan straight in the eyes and said “Give me your worst, punk. Haha”
“Ha. Hmm, give me one sec” Dan replied.
He turned around and started to rummage through his gear bag.
“Ah, here it is” Dan shouted.
He turned back. His hands out in front of his face holding something I had seen earlier that day.
“Well Jake I dare you to wear only this for the rest of the night!”
I looked over to my best friend. He seemed relaxed
“Ok, fine. Hand over the jockstrap then” Jake answered with confidence.
My heart began to race. I couldn't believe it. I was seconds away from seeing my best friends bubble butt in a jock, and I was going to get to look at it all night!

Jellybones
08-08-2010, 09:49 AM
I'm really excited you decided to continue. The parts were good but a little short but at least there were two. Overall its a good story so far and cant wait to read more!

Jason242
08-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Part Thirteen

Jake reached out and snatched the jock from Dan. He got up and walked over to his closet.
“What size is this anyway Dan? It seems a bit small” Jake asked.
“Em..dunno. It's mine from when I was like ten though so it's pretty small! Have fun” Dan replied.
Jake walked into his closet and began to get changed.
While Jake was getting changed I turned to Dan.
“Why do you carry around your old jocks?” I asked.
“For occasions just like this.Ha” Dan laughed.
Jake must have been taking his time. He was in his closet a long time.
“Com'n big boy! Let's see what you got!” Cody shouted into Jake.
“Ok ok. I'm coming out now”
I turned around and witnessed a sight I will never forget.
My eyes started at Jake's bare feet. I slowly raised my eyes,traveling up his slightly hairy legs up to his muscular bare thighs. I saw the tip of the white fabric of the jock jut out from between his legs.
I knew he bent his dick into the pouch of the jock, to form a perfect mound pertruding from his crotch. I looked up further again. Following the fabric to the waistband. It was white with a thin red and blue line running the length of it. My eyes stopped at the middle of his chest. Jakes perfect six pack on display to the three of us.
“Turn around dude. We wanna see it all!” Dan said excitedly.
I looked to Dan. He was still just wearing his jock, but there was a massive bulge forming in his pouch.
Jake looked at us before slowly turning around so his back was to us.
The first thing I noticed was the waistband of the jock. I looked to the edges of Jake's waist and followed the white strap all the way down his firm ass. The dark tan Jake had really made the straps stand out, and somehow made his ass look even better. His cheeks had a perfect roundness to them. A trait you could easily see whenever he wore shorts. Now with the jock on, the straps lifted his cheeks and made his bubble butt look ten times better.
If there was one thing I was going to do that night, It was to get me a piece of that ass.

phantomoftheopera
08-08-2010, 07:58 PM
very good story!!! Keep it coming:D

will9022
08-08-2010, 11:52 PM
glad to see that this story was continued! I loved the new peices. Can't wait for more!!!

gayboi25
08-09-2010, 08:29 AM
LOVE the new parts of the story!

doza123
08-09-2010, 03:18 PM
I would like to say... I LOVE IT!

Jason242
09-01-2010, 04:17 PM
I want to say thank you to every one that has read this story. It was my first homoerotic, and first story on GetDare. I never thought it would get almost 30,000 views and 100 posts.
I started it when I was bored and had nothing to do. Unfortunately for you the reader I have decided to let the story die.

I do intend to continue writing on GetDare. However I do not know when that will be.
Until then I will continue to enjoy (And I know I'm in no position to judge)the vastly improved quality of stories on GetDare.

As your final act towards 'An Amazing Weekend For 4 Boys' please rate the story whatever it is you feel it is worth.

THANK YOU

THE END

Azev
06-21-2013, 04:10 PM
I want to say thank you to every one that has read this story. It was my first homoerotic, and first story on GetDare. I never thought it would get almost 30,000 views and 100 posts.
I started it when I was bored and had nothing to do. Unfortunately for you the reader I have decided to let the story die.

I do intend to continue writing on GetDare. However I do not know when that will be.
Until then I will continue to enjoy (And I know I'm in no position to judge)the vastly improved quality of stories on GetDare.

As your final act towards 'An Amazing Weekend For 4 Boys' please rate the story whatever it is you feel it is worth.

THANK YOU

THE END
man, i loved it! I got so excited with it that I couldn't wait for next chapters. Good job!!!! I wish I could write like you..