PDA

View Full Version : m/15 looking for any age female slave

Manbearpig
07-24-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm looking for a female slave. No camera is required however it is recommended. I would prefer if the slave would be able to do public but once again it is not required. pm me or email if intrested

Manbearpig
07-27-2006, 08:09 PM
i currently have 2 female slaves, but i am still searching for more

Manbearpig
08-10-2006, 04:44 PM
i would also like for my slaves now to have cams or pics to show that they r female since i had 1 slave who i thought and told me that they were female but after looking on another website they said they were male and able to take pics.

joeonthego717
08-11-2006, 12:38 PM
i would also like for my slaves now to have cams or pics to show that they r female since i had 1 slave who i thought and told me that they were female but after looking on another website they said they were male and able to take pics.
i hate that lol that would be descusting!

xxxMichellexxx
08-16-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm looking for a female slave. No camera is required however it is recommended. I would prefer if the slave would be able to do public but once again it is not required. pm me or email if intrested

I'll be your slave... Im 14/f for a little info... I currently cannot put my pictures on the computer from my camera tho and i don't have a webcam :(

My Email: [email protected]

Manbearpig
08-20-2006, 10:18 AM
i hate that lol that would be descusting!

i know and it was