PDA

View Full Version : 19F Teach this shy newbie new things

Katya
01-17-2021, 09:12 AM
Hi! I have a free evening and I thought I could offer to do some dares here. I would like to work on my submissive nature. I don't have much experience up to now.

I have been checking on this site, reading different content for some time now, and here are the things I would like to explore:

Body exposure, embarassment, humiliation, food play, pee, any other enjoyable stuff :D

Most of these things probably in their light variety, as I am inexperienced and scared yet to do any extreme stuff. I am eager to try some non-sexual dares also, as long as they are fun and challenging.

I live in a student's dormitory house, I share a room with another girl but she is away, we have a shared kitchen and bathroom with other rooms. And please don't make me go outside as the temperature is -16 celsius now :( So I have to stay in!

Please give me some ideas how I can spend this evening in a fun way!

Katya

shadowdom420
01-17-2021, 10:16 AM
Well as you are a newbie some light hearted and funny stuff.

1. Try wearing your underwear on your face and say "I am Catwoman" and walk around your room on four legs naked.

2. If somebody is at your door, open the door with your breasts exposed.

3. Eat your food/ drink water on four legs, without sitting on the chair or using hand.

4. Share a funny pic of you to a stranger online (hide face) doing a funny dance or with bad acting, etc

Enjoy.

wowman
01-17-2021, 11:48 PM
Purchase a large toy/dildo from an online retailer, and make sure she sees what is inside "on accident". Leave it out before you head to class, or the bathroom, etc. Let us know how it felt!