PDA

View Full Version : 32/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (many toys)

HomerJay28
01-10-2021, 04:15 PM
32/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (many toys)

Hey everyone,
Lets try to keep this short and simple.
I am a 32 male heterosexual submissive with a vast toy collection. I have a wife and kid and live in a house. I have an average body shape, not slim but also not fat. (just ask for a picture if thats important for you)
My wife is not into all the fetishes i am into, but I have plenty of spare time while working from home (all week, from 9am until 3 pm CET). For that I would really like to have a dom (If you enjoy my kinks, gender doesnt matter) that enjoys using and abusing me, keeping me horny and making me leak.
When not doing anything kinky I would also really enjoy chatting with you about whatever comes to mind.

Some of my fetishes are: Chastity, female feet, Hosiery, sissification (i enjoy the humiliation and getting forced to do it), Anal play, Petplay, Crossdressing, Enemas
I am fine with making photos or videos, can do video chat if my face is hidden. See my toy collection linked in my signature (or in my "blog" in the profile).
Limits: Face, Pain (dont give me any "hit your balls 2Million times" tasks or i will fall asleep instantly), scat, anything public, dangerous or illegal.

My kik is: James288815

I'm looking forward to your replies.

Bye
Jay

HomerJay28
01-11-2021, 01:12 AM
well I'm here now for the rest of the morning, anybody wants to play?