PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Lake DARE at summer camp

OhSoFine
01-20-2010, 06:22 PM
CHARACTERS:

Max -- A 14 year old boy teenager with a "semi-ripped" body
Nick -- A 15 year old boy teenage with more of a ripped 6-pack body
Jessica -- A 15 year old girl with a C-Chest Brown haired girl with a cocky attitude
Anastasia -- A 14 year old girl with Blond hair with A-Chest
It was a hot July day at the Hills Valley Co-Ed Summer Camp. It is a place where teens would go to enjoy a week of hiking, swimming, sports, and fun. Though the Camp is co-ed, it has always been separated with Boy cabins and Girl Cabins.

Well, one day Max (14) and Nick (15) played a game of Tennis against two girls; Jessica (15) and Anastasia (14). It was all fun and games until they decided to raise the stakes. Jessica suggested that the next pair to win would have to complete a Dare set by the others. Max & Nick thought to themselves "Hey, this could be fun. Maybe we could dare them to give us a dance in their bikinis". Both sides agreed and the game began.

After an intense game, the Victors were announced. The Girls won 21-17 leaving the boys shocked. They two boys then when up to the girls and said "Okay you won fair and square, what do ya want us to do?".

Anastasia responded "That's for us to know and for you to find out. Meet us at the Docks of the Lake at 10:00pm -- just after 'lights out'.

Max thought to himself, "Gee, the lake?... Maybe we will get to see them in their bikinis!"

Later that evening, 10pm lights out -- the Camp Counselors were all in their own cabins off near the dining hall a quarter mile away. As the two boys showed up they were greeted by Jessica and Anastasia who both had flashlights and towels.

Now came the part of the dare. Jessica and Anastasia looked at each other first, then looked at the boys saying "Okay here is your dare, you two have to Jump into the lake and swim the the far diving dock and back."

Nick responded "Okay, that's no real biggie I'm the top swimmer at my school."

Jessica then responded "One more thing though-- you have to do it BUCK NAKED!"

Max and Nick both responded in a dazed "What? Now way! Ain't gonna happen!"

Anastasia then went on to say "You have to! Otherwise we are going to tell EVERYONE at camp that you two lost to us girls in a game of Tennis!"

Nick and Max looked at each other and they knew what they had to do... The girls agreed to turn around as they changed, and promised to give them the towels as soon as they were out. Max and Nick agreed to bite the bullet and just do it.

They both took off their shoes and socks, t-shirt and shorts. Then came the time to take of the boxers. They slid off their boxers quickly moving their hands to cover their private parts. As they left their clothes by the girls, the walked friskily to the docks Buck Naked and used both hands to cover their penis and balls.

Jessica and Anastasia turned around to get a nice look of their butts in the moon light and shouted "On your mark, get set, GO!!!".... Right then Nick jumped in the cold water, followed by Max.

Anastasia then looked rapidly to Jessica and said "Now?"
Jessica responded "No".
As the boys were 1/2 way to the far diving dock (A dock surrounded by all water), Anastasia looked at Jessica and said "Now?!"
Jessica responded "Almost...."
As the boys were 3/4 way to the far diving dock, Anastasia looked at Jessica and said "NOW?!"
Jessica responded ".... Now!"

Right then, the girls quickly picked up all the boys clothes. The t-shirt, the shorts, the socks, the boxers, and the towels... All but their shoes... As this was happening Max noticed and say "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING DOING?!!"... "Come and Get us!" The girls responded.

By this time, Nick and Max had to re-swim the entire distance back to the shore docks. After about 30 seconds of swimming back, the girls had a great head start-- plus flash lights to help them out.... Max and Nick quickly got out of the water and ran to where they left their clothes; noticing that only their shoes were left. They quickly put on their shoes; and the two Naked teenage boys then had to run after the two teenage girls with their clothes.

-- PART 2 COMING SOON after comments? -- My first story!!! -----

Lovesfundares
01-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Keep going dont stop for anything rawr

will9022
01-21-2010, 02:41 PM
good start, cant wait for more!

hex killer8
01-21-2010, 09:48 PM
i love the story it horny. and i like that.

rdcottman
01-28-2010, 07:43 PM
wen is part two coming out, part one is great

HSsportsstar 1
01-31-2010, 12:18 PM
its a good start, definately keep going

OhSoFine
01-31-2010, 06:50 PM
--- PART 2 ---

Max and Nick wandered aimlessly and stumbling through the dark moonlight forest. Using nothing both there hands to cover up their teenage boy penis and balls. They could hear shallow shouts from Anastasia and Jessica say things like "Come and get us!" and "Do you want your clothes back or not?".

After several minutes of chasing them, they finally saw a glimpse of them. They saw Anastasia and Jessica go into a dark cabin. Thinking that it was one of the older, not in use cabins, Nick and Max walked into the dark cabin-- hoping to get their clothes back once and for all.

It was dark, and they climbed the stairs into the cabin... They stumbled on in past the doorway into a dark and what they thought was deserted room. However, once they were both inside, the door closed & locked behind them leaving them both in the dark. Once the door was locked, the lights were flicked on.

Like a deer in headlights the boys reacted, as what they saw was horror. A cabin full of teenage girls. Several 13 year olds, a hand full of 14, 15 & 16 year olds; and even one 17 year old. The boys were speechless as their eyes roamed around the room seeing nothing but teenage girls. They tried to think of something to do, but what could they do? They were both but naked in front of the girls, and both of their hands were used to cover of there penis. Nick and Max starred at the girls, who were in a circle around them both starring at them. Looking at their six packs, looking at their buts, looking closely at their hands and seeing some of their pubic hair show. They looked at them all they could, because the majority of them have never seen a boy naked; or even a penis. This would be a learning experience for them all.

Then, out of the back of the room emerged Jessica and Anastasia; with the boys clothes no wear in sight. Nick and Max had a grim look on their faces when the saw what was in the girls hands. Jessica had two pairs of handcuffs (since her dad was a police officer) and Anastasia had some rope.

Jessica looked at Max and Nick and smiled. Then she put the handcuffs on Max's hands. Max would have fought back, but if he did, he would have exposed himself to the girls. They same happened with Nick. Now, the two teenage boys were handcuffed but naked in the room full of teenage girls. They didn't have much of a choice, they used their hands to cover their penis, and were just gratefully that their hands weren't tied behind their backs...... YET

PART 3 COMING SOON! COMMENTS???

yobobo
01-31-2010, 07:11 PM
omg...great story man....keep on going

Funny pie
01-31-2010, 09:12 PM
AweSOme!Please keep going!!!!!

Demon Thief
01-31-2010, 11:58 PM
Oh, wow, this is awesome.

Can we expect an update soon?

will9022
02-01-2010, 08:49 PM
nice! please keep it up!

NewPublicGirl
02-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Love it keep going.

nuditydudity
02-01-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm really starting to like this story! PLEASE keep writing more!!

rdcottman
02-05-2010, 12:51 PM
part three. please keep gong

truth
02-05-2010, 01:03 PM
i want more more more

OhSoFine
02-10-2010, 06:36 PM
----- PART 3 ------

Nick and Max were tossed around from girl to girl. You could even hear them whimper as it went on. But then, Jessica led the two boys over to the side of the room against a wall. She took some rope, and through it over a support beam to the roof above their heads. As the rope went over the beam, she tied each rope to the boys hand cuffs. One rope per each boy. She then held the other end of the rope with Anastasia. Nick quietly asked "what are you gunna do now?", as his face turned red with embarrassment... Anastasia replied "We're gunna play a little game, answer the question right and you get to keep you dignity, answer them wrong and..." "Don't give it away!" said Jessica.

Alright, question one boys... "Who is the cutest Jonas Brother?" said Anastasia.

"What? How are we supposed to answer that?" said Nick.

"10 Seconds." said Anastasia.

"Uhmmm.. Marc???" said Max.

The girls all giggled at his response saying "THATS NOT EVEN THE NAME OF ONE!"

"Kevin Jonas???" said Nick.

"Looks like your wrong boys." Said Jessica as she gave a nod of approval to Anastasia.

Just then, Anastasia gave a big hard tug on both of the ropes. Acting similar to a pulley system, the rope on her end came down to her, asthe rope draping over the beam, connected to the handcuffs, made the Nick and Max's hands raise to the roof.

There they were. Anastasia was holding the rope tightly, and Max and Nick were there with their hands tied above their head. The amount of embarrassment that they showed was non-describable. Here were two teenage boys, completely naked in front of a room full of teenage girls. This was a new experience for both Nick and Max. Neither of them have ever been seen naked by a girl before.

After a few glimpses Nick and Max cringed and pulled their hands down to cover up their penis and balls. They were still in shock that the girls got to see their package.

Jessica then said "Okay boys, all or nothing this time... What charecter did Zac Efron play in High School Musical".

"WHY DO YOU KEEP ON ASKING US QUESTIONS ONLY GIRLS WOULD KNOW?!" yelled max.

"Just answer. " replied Jessica.

"Kevin?" responded Max. "Tom?" said Nick.

All the girls in the room giggled as the boys got the answer wrong. "Sorry boys, wrong again!" said Jessica.

Seconds later, Anastasia gave a hard tug on the rope. Thrusting the boys hands upward and exposing their teenage cocks for all to see. Only, this time she tied the ends of the rope to the bed posts. The boys struggled to get their hands down, however this time they couldn't.

The night was young for these boys. There they stood... Completely naked in a room full of teenage girls, only now they couldn't cover themselfs up. Their hands were tied above their heads leaving them stark naked for all to see.

-- Anyone want part 4?---

Funny pie
02-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Very well thought out story, I only wished the posts were sooner. Very good story, please keep it up.

Coyote
02-10-2010, 07:07 PM
i love this please keep it up.

rdcottman
02-10-2010, 08:54 PM
:Dmore please, great story. I only wish a girl would do that to me.

NewPublicGirl
02-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Great so far, please keep going!!!

The Judge
02-11-2010, 07:18 PM
great story go on with part 4 all objections overuled

Demon Thief
02-12-2010, 11:39 PM
This is well written. I look forward to the next part.

coco100coco
02-13-2010, 07:07 AM
this is really good, when is the next part being posted?

Henhen28
02-15-2010, 01:10 PM
This is one of the best Fiction stories on getDare!!! Please keep posting!! Can't wait for Part 4 :D

truthordare93
02-18-2010, 05:56 AM
That's a really cool story you have there !!

Funny pie
02-18-2010, 10:36 PM
please post more soon!

Marken4
02-19-2010, 06:55 AM
Wow. I love this xD I get hard of reading it ^^"

OhSoFine
03-11-2010, 06:20 PM
----- PART 4 ------

They boys were shy and relentless as they stopped their struggling to get free. They were tied naked, with their penis's in full view of all the girls. Then came the "Hands on" part of the night.

Since some of the girls were only 13 and never seen a naked boy, they were given the first shot. Jessica said "Okay girls, have some fun!" just as they started.

The 13 year olds started tickiling the boys up and down their abby bodies. They began to triwl their fingers in the boys arm and crouch pubic hair. You can see the redness in Nick and Max's face as they did this. Then came the time to start poking fun at their teenage cocks.

The 17 year old in the background said "Gee, I've seen naked boys in my grade before... Your penis's are REALLY Small!".They would have made a snappy comeback; however, Anastasia just put Duck Tape over their mouths to prevent them from screaming from the next part.

The blindfolds went on, and there they were. Two teenage boys fully naked. Tied, gagged and now blindfolded in a room full of girls. However, they sensed something happening... What was happening? They heard little clicks, what was going on?... As they remained still... Then suddenly, it hit them. Nick and Max began struggeling to move, and screamed but were muffled by the duck tape...

The girls were using their digital cameras to take pictures of them... Now each of them have photos of their very own naked teenage boy. Since the surprise was blown, Anastasia took the blindfolds off. To their views Nick and Max saw several camera phones and digital cameras with girls whispering and laughing in the background. "Photo Up Time" said Jessica. Just then all the 13 year olds hoped into the picture, with the two naked boys between them. Then it was time for the Captains to take the pictures with Nick and Max. Jessica and Anastasia got into the photo, only in this photo; their hands were on and touching the teenage boys cocks!... As they did this, they took away one of Nick and Max's last bit of shame. By the time the cameras were flashing their cocks were fully erect.

Now the teenage girls had photos of two naked teenage boys, with fullys erect cocks.

Nick and Max's face were very red and shy. Their expression was "Now what can possible get worse?"

But alas, the night is young.

PART 5 comming hopefully sooner than part 4 did.

I should get paid for this :P

Demon Thief
03-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Very, very nice update. I wonder what's gonna happen next? :confused:

Hunanic
03-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Very good story, cannot wait to hear what happens next:D

javer03
03-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Good story, more to come hopefully

Funny pie
04-10-2010, 08:18 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! This story is amazing!

Person
04-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Please continue soon! It is awesome!

topher
09-13-2010, 02:32 AM
Please continue, best story around here!!!!

Honestman
09-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Very nice. :). I like how they were tricked.

lake
03-15-2011, 09:12 PM
I have to admit I find this story frightening. These girls are clearly psychopaths and I would hope whoever wrote this peice has a happy ending for Nick and Max in mind or frankly despare of them.

GetMeon44
03-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Is it allowed for someone else to pick up this story.

It has obviously been abandoned. So...

Volunteers?

kinanoxx
03-20-2011, 05:31 PM
oh please continue it's awesome .....

bondage
03-20-2011, 06:59 PM
nice story i am loving it please continue

topher
02-08-2012, 04:53 AM
Hi,

with the permission of the author I will continue this story now. Excuse my English, but I will try my best. And as everyone else here, I ask you for feedback, the helps me do decide where this story will go and/or ends, and I can see if you are interested to keep the chapters coming. So on we go, with the boys in their “interesting” situation:

Now all the girls took their chance to take some more photos of the two boys with their hard ones on display. Some just took pics of them alone, some with other girls next to them and so on.

Max and Nick wished a hole in the ground would show up where they could hide in, but their ordeal just went on.

After a while the girls were done with their photo session and thought about what they could do next. There were a lot of ideas but in the end they told the helpless boys, they will play a little game with them again. The idea of the game was quit simple: The girls will take a dice, Max and Nick will have to guess what number the dice will show after the roll. The boy who guessed the right number or was more close to it as the other boy, was the winner of this round. But to have a winner means, there will be a looser too. And the looser had to do a dare or task the girls will give him.

The girls told Max and Nick that they will think about some or better a lot of dares and write each down onto a card. While they did this, both boys talked about their situation and strategy of what they could do.

“We are really fucked up here” Max said.

“True, but imagine they would do this to us at daylight and one of the counselors would come in here!?” was Nick’s response.

Max: “Hm. Some of the counselor’s girls and even some of the guys are sometimes pretty mean and also a bit kinky. So I guess we have to make the best out of our situation.

“What ever the best can be” said Nick and went on: “We are tied up naked, helpless, they took tons of pics, even with our boners on them. I hope, this turns out to be just a dream, a nightmare I guess. But anyway, we have to keep going and try somehow to make them delete the photos. I would do anything, stupid, embarrassing, humiliating as long as nobody will see this damn photos of me!”

“I think the same. We can’t chicken out in a cheap way, we have to take it like a man. Do you have any idea how we should play the dice game?” Max asked.

“All I know is, it makes no sense we guess the same number, if we do, we will both lose that round!”

Just as Nick finished his last words, the girls paid them their attention again. “We have the dare-cards ready” they said. And both boys had to make their first guess.

Max guessed “3” and Nick “5”.

One of the girls rolled the dice, it moved, and moved. The boys watched in agony at the dice. Their thought were like: who will lose, what will happen, even if he is my friend, don’t let me lose but him, and so on.

Finally the dice slowed down, and the number on top was……………

END OF PART 5

daremaster 1
02-08-2012, 03:48 PM
So glad it is coming back! So happy!

lovaboitoy
02-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Nice thanks for continueing topher....

topher
02-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Hi,

OhSoFine sent me an pm, he will continie this story, next chapter will come maybe on saturday. So I will for some day till I continue, maybe as a side story.

daremaster 1
02-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Ok cool! Hope its still good.

lake
08-22-2012, 06:02 AM
Is the Author ever going to finish this story?

OhSoFine
09-06-2012, 06:41 PM
yes... coming soon. after 2 years

shola
09-08-2012, 05:06 PM
I cant wait for the next part!

TheBTZclan
04-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Really good start. Keep going

DrWhoFanJ
01-06-2020, 02:05 PM
Since the OP has seemingly entirely disappeared, would it be OK if I continued this?

DrWhoFanJ
01-06-2020, 02:16 PM
Finally the die slowed down, and the number on top was…

4!

"Haha! You both lost! Your tiebreak is…" Jessica rummaged through the piles of tiebreak cards.

"Ha! Your tiebreak is: One of us two will masturbate you. You may choose who does whom, but, remember, whoever ejaculates first loses!"

Following a discussion, Max chose Jessica and Nick chose Anastasia.

"OK, ready? 3, 2, 1, go!"

As soon as they heard "go!", the two girls started furiously masturbating their respective boys.

They were both getting really close, but, after a tight battle, Nick lost, ejaculating all over Anastasia.

"OK, Nick, you lost. Your task is…"

DrWhoFanJ
02-06-2020, 06:36 AM
"OK, Nick, you lost. Your task is: Finish sucking Max, and don't forget to swallow everything!"

Reluctantly, Nick agreed. Considering what had just happened, Max ejaculated almost immediately, Nick swallowing every last drop.

"Ooh, that'll go down really well with everyone!" squealed Jessica.

"What‽" shouted Max and Nick.

"Oh, didn't we say? We're recording everything. Say hello to the cameras!"

This made Max and Nick start struggling to get free again; however, this only gave them erections again.

"Now, then. We shall roll again."

Defeated, Max chose 1; Nick, 6.

Jessica rolled the die. It landed on the number…

DrWhoFanJ
03-12-2020, 10:26 AM
Should I continue this?

paaltjepaal
03-15-2020, 03:26 AM
Should I continue this?

Yes love this story

DrWhoFanJ
03-15-2020, 04:15 AM
Yes love this story

Do you have any ideas?

DrWhoFanJ
03-16-2020, 04:25 AM
Defeated, Max chose 1; Nick, 6.

Jessica rolled the die. It landed on the number 6.

"Well done, Nick! You have chosen correctly. Your reward is…" Here Anastasia started drumming the table, "…Pick the name of a female in our school!"

"Why?" asked Nick.

"That would be telling!" screamed Jessica, "Pick!"

"Erm, OK. How about my secret crush, Jane?" Nick replied, hoping this meant he could see her nude.

"OK. Jane it is. Then your punishment, Max, is to have Jane sent all the pictures we have taken and will take tonight!"

"WHAT?" Max and Nick shouted incredulously.

"Or would you rather everyone saw them?" replied Jessica.

"No, please!" begged Max.

"Well then, Anastasia, please send Jane all tonight's photos. Now then, Nick, your reward. You may pick one person here. You will each roll a die, and whoever gets the lower number must perform a task for the other person. Are you ready?"

"Erm, OK, then I choose…"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Who will Nick choose? What will happen next?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any ideas regarding what should happen during this story, please PM me.

bedared
01-04-2021, 11:08 AM
Very good story! Please continue it.

DrWhoFanJ
01-08-2021, 03:44 AM
“Erm, OK, then I choose… you, Anastasia!”
Anastasia looked shocked. “Are you sure?”
Nick replied, “Absolutely!”

Max hissed at his friend, “What are you doing? She’ll make this a lot worse if you lose!”
“Yes, I know, but I can make her free us! Don’t you want to be able to hide your boner‽”
“More than anything, but be careful!”

“Ready?” asked Anastasia.
“Yup!”
Nick’s die rolled along the floor. “6! Ha!”
Looking worried, Anastasia rolled her own die. It rolled along the floor and reached…1.
“Well, looks like you won fair and square, Nick. What do I have to do for you?”
“See, Max? I told you it was worth it!” He turned to Anastasia. “Now then, release us and give us our clothes!”
Anastasia looked shocked. “How…? What…?” she sputtered.
Jessica looked crestfallen. “Well, it appears you played us very well. Here you go, I suppose.” She gave the boys the clothes they had stolen.

“Well then, now we’re free again, how should we make them pay, Nick?” Max asked.
“Hmmmmmmmm… Well, first, I think they should suffer as we did, so get naked everyone!”
Now all the girls rounded on Jessica and Anastasia. “You see what your game has done now? They’ll surely have us parade through the camp like this!”
“Just you wait and see what we’ve planned!” the boys chuckled.

——————————————————————————————

What should the boys make the girls do? PM me any ideas you might have.

——————————————————————————————