PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Its a Pups Life!

TeenSlave
01-20-2010, 05:17 PM
Woof, heya guys. Well I should introduce myself I'm... well I suppose my real name doesn't matter any more, as you'll come to see so you can call me Domino ;)
Suppose I should explain what's going on, I suppose I'll start with where I am right now, well I can't actually see where I am but I know it well enough, the low roof, bars all around me, soft blanket on the floor, I'm locked in my cage until master gets home. Why can't I see you ask? Well that's because I'm being punished by my master even while he's not here, I'm always collared with my mitts on for paws, but today I have a few extras, a hood that gags and blindfolds me, chastity shorts and under them, powerful vibe butt plug and cock ring that my master can control from work. I don't even know how long I've been in here being driven wild with horniness, I wait eagerly for master to return wondering what he has in store.

While I'm waiting I guess I should tell you how I ended up here...

Just a short one atm, there'll be longer posts in future, just depends on my time and inspiration :)

maddogone
01-20-2010, 06:15 PM
i really like it keep writing :)

TeenSlave
01-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Only one comment, that's disappointing. Come on guys, show you like it if you do, encourage me to write more :)

A little background btw is this is based on fantasies of two real people

Jason242
01-24-2010, 08:22 AM
I like it so far...but please use paragraphs...it makes it easier to read!

J:D

vivala_dare
01-24-2010, 08:45 AM
Good start. just stop worring about comments and get on writeing if people like it they will let you know!

Plz carry on :D

TeenSlave
01-27-2010, 02:32 PM
It all started with the new kid in the university, Danny was a quiet kid he had his group of friends and mostly kept to those, did fairly well on the course. He was fairly trendy and good looking with his scene hair and style, so it did confuse those who cared about him why he had never gotten with anyone, the truth be told he had his eyes on me but no-one knew he was gay, including me at that point.
Now I wasn't really like Danny, I was the most noticed 'popular' guy, people knew I was gay but no-one cared, they liked me because I was my own person with my own style though I did favour the scene hairstyle with purple highlights, I had my own group of close friends but I talked to and got on with most people.

So I decided to talk to Danny be nice and introduce myself so we talked and found we got on rather well over the next month or two we became rather close hanging out a lot. This is why when I got an anonymous text saying 'I know your secret follow these instructions if you want it kept that way..' he was the first person I went to.

TeenSlave
01-29-2010, 08:45 AM
The text said 'Meet me in the university library tomorow at lunch, have your chastity belt with you pupbitch, unless you want the whole of the university to know your secret :P' My heart was racing, who could possibly know these things about me and how, I didn't know what to do. I spent my lecture absorbed in my thoughts on what had happened and what to do.
After the lecture Danny came up to me and tried to figure out what was wrong, after a while of thinking and him bugging me I decided to come clean and see what he thought.
"Dude, I think you gonna have to go, you don't seem to have much choice"
"Its blackmail, but I guess there is nothing I can do, wanna come round mine tonight find something to do it'll take my mind off this situation"
"Sure I can do that" Danny says with a smile, then he bids his farewell as he has another lecture.

That night we just chilled and talked a little about the text a bit, he encouraged me it wouldn't be as bad as I thought so when he left late that night I did feel better as I climbed into bed. My anxiety was rising again the next day though as I sat through the two hours of lectures before the break we deemed lunch where I was to go meet the blackmailer, I couldn't focus on what the lecturer was saying didn't even bother getting my pen and paper out my bag I just sat there, waiting. Until it was time to head to the library, I wasn't even sure where to go but I decided to just head there and see what happened, I signed my card in and as I did so I felt my pocket vibrate again, 'private area at back of second floor' it said. So my mind filled with dread i reluctantly headed upstairs bag containing my uni stuff and my chastity belt on my back.

I hear a call of "Surprise Bitch!" I turn round to see Danny sitting there a wicked smile on his face. I say nothing, I literally have no words to describe the rush of feelings and thoughts racing through me at this point.
"Well who else did you think would be close enough to you to figure it out, I know your secret so your gonna do everything I say or it gets revealed to everyone" Danny says evilly
"Danny, how could you do this to me" I ask bewildered
"I thought you always wanted this, you'll understand before too long bitch, now on your knees"
Reluctantly I fell to my knees and he made me remove his shoes and socks and lick and kiss his feet to show he owned me. Then he took the chastity belt from my bag, and put it on me and took the keys so my cock was locked up with serving Danny as my only means of escape.
"There we go that'll do for now, you need to eat before your lecture so run along pup I'll be calling you soon, you know the rules now, mush!"
Still shocked and distraught my best friend would do that to me, I meakly nodded and headed off to get food.

Sorry its been slow so far guys, it'll pick up now I've actually gotten things to the slavery part so please comment I like the ideas and constructive criticism, but mostly I just wanna know people are enjoying the story :)

TeenSlave
02-02-2010, 03:49 PM
Still not getting any comments
Should I actually bother with the effort to write this as people don't seem bothered

Noquestions
02-02-2010, 04:39 PM
It's a different take on the BDSM angle on these kind of stories, I think it is quite good, but puppy things are a little niche. I would hope you can continue it, or if not, write a different story, since seem to have an amount of talent, write in decent prose, and provide some depth.

Mr Very Daring
02-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Yes you should bother, I like it- although pup-play is common -this is different and unlike other stories

TeenSlave
02-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the comments guys.
Just comments let me know people like it so motivates me to carry on.

It will get more interesting now its gotten to the subbing bit :)
Will write more soon

Tenzo
03-01-2010, 04:40 PM
please carry this on, it was just getting really good

maxim
03-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Idk, Yet/ Post more often though..
Has potential though:)

brycer11748
03-08-2010, 02:00 PM
More more more plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Manbearpig
03-08-2010, 06:41 PM
More more more plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

A. Please do not bump without realitive information, the author will get to it when they can
B. Do not use AOL speak.

Cam_Sub
04-05-2010, 06:22 AM
Great story so far
Please carry on