PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: TorD with Hank

Jellybones
01-18-2010, 02:07 PM
I apologize for the unoriginal title. This is my first story, I'm not sure if it's worth writing and I'd really like feedback. I'm not goint to charge replies but they'd help. Some of this is based on previous events, the rest is fantasy. I also apologize I cannot find a way to make the indentations appear.
__________________________________________________ _______________
As I listen to Hank breathe the relaxed breath of slumber I began to grow hard imagining this chance to play with my long time friend. For the past three years I’d dreamed about having “fun” with him but tonight was the first night I had been close let alone have had him over. Finally with my heart beating I reached over to my friend and began to uncover him, slowly lifting his shirt revealing a thin athletes chest and a light happy trail. I stopped thinking about how wrong what I wanted to do was. I just stared into his deep blue eye, admiring his short brown hair and beautiful face, he smiled slightly as he slept enticing me to play more. After a little bit of contemplation I went back at it, gently unbuttoning his jeans and pulling the zipper down. I was on edge and every sound I make, everything I did made me worry more, how would I explain anything like this to him if he woke up? As I tried to pull his jeans down past the gorgeous mounds that were his ass I saw that under his tight black boxer-briefs he was slightly hard. I, with quite a bit of force, pulled his jeans down his leg and took them off of him. I knew when he woke he’d have to be suspicious about his pants being off but I didn’t care. I began petting his shaft through his underwear and he let out a noise something between a sigh and a grunt. He re-covered himself with the blanket and turned onto his side. I dropped down to my spot on the floor quickly pretending to be asleep I watched TV a few minutes letting him fall into a deeper sleep. Once he began to breathe like only a sleeping boy does I reach back over and began rubbing him again. He woke with a start, I tried to hide but he’d caught me.
“What the f*ck were you doing?!” asked Hank, “Why the hell are my pants off?”
“Nothing, I wasn’t doing anything. You just woke me up.” I quickly retorted trying to cover my ass.
“Really man? I’m not that stupid!”
“Fine I was trying to play a prank on you.”
“Again with the lies? If you were just trying to pants me then you wouldn’t be rubbing my cock.”
“I’m sorry, I couldn’t control myself.”
“Whatever man but if you want me to ever come over again I want two things from you.”
“Ugh, I understand. What do you want?” I asked worriedly.
“Since you took them off of me I want you to put my pants back on me.”
“I can do that I guess, though I like you better without them.”
“Oh course you do.” Hank replied with a slight chuckle before continuing,
I reached to his jeans and he stood up wearing just his shirt and boxers. He stepped into them and I pulled them up slowly trying to admire his unclothedness as long as possible. Once they were up around his waist I zipped them and buttoned them with care.
"Thank you. The other thing I want is for us to play some Truth or Dare.”
“I can do that!” I replied excitedly
“Rules are as follows, 1. You can back out of two dares. First back out results in having to take two dares that are equal to or harder to the one you failed or didn’t do. Rule 2, No using one of your dares to undo a dare I’ve given you. I know how you are Wyatt you think your tricky but I’m not letting it slide in this game. For example if I dare you to put one shoe on you cannot dare me to let you take your shoe off. Rule 3, For every two truths you take you have to take a dare, no being a pussy.”
“Okay, I think those sound fair but you didn’t say what happens if you back out of a second dare.”
“Well that’s a pretty serious offense, it results in the person who backs out having to be the winner’s slave for a whole weekend.”
Both of us sat across from each other in my spacious bedroom ready to being. Hank had decided he’d go first by giving me three dares since I’d already had some fun with him. I reluctantly agreed and the game began.
“Since you’ve seen me in my underwear your first dare is to strip to your boxers for the rest of our game.”
“I guess I can do that.”
I slowly removed my shirt revealing a less athletic but still thin body. I continued by slowly lowering my athletic shorts revealing a pair of white boxers with navy spots and sat down.
“Your next two dares are to be the official errand boy for the night getting anything I’d like you to retrieve for me. Last but not least is to massage my feet for ten minutes.”
“Ewww, alright.”
I slowly reached over as Hank began to extend his feet and began massaging, he appeared very satisfied but I sure wasn’t. I was in just my boxers massaging my friend’s feet. Hmm, I guess it really isn’t so bad.
Once the 10 minutes was up Hank asked for a sprite. As per the second dare I obliged, I reached for my pants when Hank said,
"You the first dare I gave you was what?"
"Stay in my boxers till our games over."
"Wyatt, is the game over?"
"No."
And with that I left to go get Hank his sprite. feeling embarassed and exposed but knowing since no one was home I wouldn't be seen.
To be continued. Please reply and thank you for reading till the bottom of this post.

Daredevil999
01-18-2010, 04:23 PM
I like this story; please carry on :)

Jellybones
01-18-2010, 07:04 PM
I walk down the stairs and grab two Sprites and walk back to Hank immediately after handing Hank his Sprite I asked him,
“Truth or dare?”
“Dare.”
“Hmmm, I guess I dare you to pull your pants down and hump the wall for 5 minutes.”
“No problem.”
Hank pulled his pants down quickly and began humping the wall. I began growing hard watching him. I was beginning to throb when I realized he as growing slightly hard too. The show was great but it ended too fast.
“Looks like you enjoyed the show.” Hank said with a chuckle.
TorD?”
“Truth.”
“I knew that’s what you were going to say, atleast I had 5 minutes to prepare. When was the last time you jacked off and what to.”
I shuddered, I knew he had a feeling I was gay but now he’d know for sure. “Well it was yesterday and I was watching some videos on Youtube.”
“What videos would those be?”
“Well, it was people stripping, streaking, getting panted etc.”
“I bet they were men but I’m not gonna make ya say it for now.”
“Truth or… Dare?!” I said attempting to be dramatic.
“Dare of course.”
“I dare you to stand up and not move, letting me to pose you however I want for 10 minutes. You cannot move for any reason until the times over.”
“Damn, I can tell this is going to be interesting. Just know I’ll get ya back”
Hank slowly stood and I went right to work. I started a timer then began by sticking one of his fingers in his nose. I know it was naive but being a 14 year old kid I couldn’t resist. I let out a small laugh then posed him like a female model, one hand on his hip the other behind his head. It was obvious that he was embarrassed as his face turned red. I removed Hanks shirt and had him flex putting him in a strong-man flexing pose. Hanks pants were next, I pulled them down then pulled out a camera. Hank quickly stated,
“Come on man! You can’ f*king do that.
“Why not? I told you no moving so… you can’t stop me!”
“Damnit”
One of his hands was inserted into his boxers as I stuck his other hand’s thumb into his mouth. I snapped a picture. After staring a bit both his hands were then moved behind his head and I pushed his crotch forward as if humping. I took another picture of him but realized I only had 30seconds left. I quickly put one hand in front of his crotch and tugged his tight briefs down. I snapped a quick picture as my time ended. Hank immediately turned showing his ass and pulled his boxers and pants back on, not bothering with his shirt.
“Man why would ya do that?”
“Fun mostly, don’t worry I’m your friend, I’m not going to attempt to blackmail you with them nor will I show anyone else.”
“I guess I believe you but I’m going to get you back.”
“Hahaha fine and I’ll take a dare just to see what your going to make me do.”
“I dare you to strip naked until I leave.”
“Damn that’s bad but not as bad as I expected.”
I slipped out of my boxers quickly covering myself.
“You didn’t think that was all did you? I’d like you to go and get me two handfuls
Of snow.”
I let out a big sigh as I went down the stairs and out the back door. Hank followed but I assumed he just wanted to see the show. Quickly ran into the backyard and grabbed a handful of snow and ran back to the door. As I came in Hank stopped me demanding two handfuls of snow. I went back out realizing I’d be unable to cover myself. On my way to the door I attempted to walk backward to not expose myself but I realized it was useless any way, I’d be unable to get the door open. After fumbling with the door for a minute or two I realized it was lock and Hank was almost on the floor laughing.

Odiefrom
01-18-2010, 09:07 PM
Interesting so far. I appreciate the good grammer (nothing jumps out at me as bad at least), but, like other stories, I'll have to ignore the fact that your main character is 14. In my opinion, that young doesn't equal this stuff. But once past it, this story looks interesting.

Jellybones
01-18-2010, 10:04 PM
Ty for your responses

Demon Thief
01-19-2010, 08:30 PM
This is really interesting. Hope you write more soon!

MATTJACK
01-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Awesome story, looking forward to hearing the rest!

will9022
01-21-2010, 02:53 PM
great story! Is Hank 14 years old also?

Jason242
01-21-2010, 05:34 PM
great story so far!

Jellybones
01-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Honestly the ages are pretty loose, highschool age. I slightly regret even putting Wyatt's age in there but... . I guess for the sake of answering Hank is 15 lol. More shall come soon and I appreciate the support.

zach139
01-22-2010, 03:02 PM
good story please write more

maxim
01-22-2010, 03:45 PM
I give it a 3 out of 5 I would Like to see a little more detai(:

Jellybones
01-24-2010, 03:43 PM
I'm sorry about all the typos and such in the previous segments I didn't read through them as much as I should have but any way heres the next part. __________________________________________________ _______________
Standing, my normally 4 inch dick shriveled to a mere 2, I began yelling for Hank to let me in.
“If you want back in I want you to perform.” Hank said full of laughter.
“What do you mean perform?”
“This is revenge for those pics you took of me!”
“Come on man its cold out here let me in!”
“Now, we’ll start easy. Rub each of your nips with the snow so that they are nice and hard.”
“Why should I?”
“If you want back in you should otherwise your gonna be out there quite a while.”
“Fine.”
Knowing it could be worse I went at it, each of my nipples began to rise and grow hard. I realized then that had it not been so cold I would probably would have been sporting a large boner.
“Ok done. Can I come back in now?”
“Your not getting off that easy. Now go make me a snow angel”
“Hank you bastard, let me in! It’s so fucking cold out here.”
“I can tell by that tiny little penis… . Now go make me a snow angel.”
“Damnit Hank.”
Quickly I ran into the deep snow and jumped in. I tried to make one as perfect as possible fearing he’d make me redo it if it were bad. I lay there basically doing jumping jacks while laying down until I thought it was adequate. I ran back to the door after carefully rising from the ground.
“Now go sign your art work.” Hank demanded.
“How should I do that?” I asked.
“Use your piss.”
“Ewww, gross. Whatever, be right back.”
I went back to my snow angel and noticed the imprint may naked butt had left. I couldn’t help but admire my work, I’d never seen a snow angel made by a naked man, the crack and cheek prints really added to the effect. I reached down to my penis and began to aim. I hadn’t realized how badly I had to pee until this moment, a hot stream of urine began to flow as I tried to write my name in cursive. The snow changed to yellow and began to almost steam. I finished the signature but was still peeing so I decided to try and underline it. It didn't work too well but I guessed it'd have to do.
"Nice signature!"
“Can I come in yet?”
“Almost, I trust you and all but just in case you planned to blackmail me I want some photos of you.”
“I guess fairs, fair.”
Hank returned shortly with a camera which made me happy as I didn’t have to wait too long and I kind of liked having pictures taken of me.
I was first told to turn around and bend down with my butt in the air and my face visible between my legs. These were going to be the most embarrassing pictures of my life! In addition to being in embarrassing poses my penis was tiny cause of the cold air. The next pictures of me were doing the Macarena. Then, the very last picture he had me take was me while fingering my ass and rubbing myself.
“Can I come in now?”
‘Yea I guess so though I really enjoyed bossing you around”
Once I came in I saw how much he really enjoyed it, his boner was visible even through his pants. At that point I wished I had totally exposed him and gotten a photo of his penis instead of using his hand to block it.
“Ready to play some more?” Hank asked.
“I guess as long as you let me use a blanket or something to warm up I’m freezing!”
"Fine." Hank stated reluctantly
"Hank, truth or dare?"

nuditydudity
01-25-2010, 10:52 PM
Great story! Please keep going!!!

will9022
01-27-2010, 12:26 PM
good post, cant wait for more!

Doms_Little_Girl
02-06-2010, 02:06 PM
Very nice and original =) Keep going ^_^

Jellybones
03-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Hey everyone. Sorry to have abandoned this story. I always told myself I wasn't going to be that person to drop a story mid way through but I did. So I have decided to continue it and heres the next part. Feed back much appreciated.
“Dare of course.” Hank said with confidence.
“I dare you to crab walk the perimeter of this room in just your boxers with this sprite on your chest. If it falls u must take a large gulp and start again. If the can ends up empty and falls again it counts as u failing the dare. “
“Wow, at least I haven’t had much to drink of my sprite but that’s brutal man.”
“That’s what you get for locking me outside.” I said with a smile.
Hank got up and began. He stripped off his jeans revealing his tight gray boxers briefs. He sported a fully erect penis which seemed to be bursting to get out. Once he has assumed the crab walking position he asked me to put the sprite on his chest. Chill bumps immediately began to appear all over his body. Hank began his lap around my moderate sized room. He was doing well until he reached the hardest part of my room, the door-less walk in closet. He tried to skip it but I sent him back telling him it counted as part of my room. The tight quarters would have been hard enough to get around but there was also a step up into it. The logical idea was for him to lower both his arms and knees, and then as he stepped up, raise his arms to level himself. It proved to be as hard as it seemed. Hank got one leg up the step and upon attempting to move his second, the sprite spilled right down his chest and dropped to the floor.
“Hurry Hank the more that spills the more you’re gonna have to clean up plus the fewer tries you’ll have.”
With more speed than I’d seen in any one Hank had the can scooped up, took a sip and was ready to try again. I decided to just lay a dirty shirt over the spill and start him again. I picked the can up which was noticeably lighter with only about a fourth left.
“Hey Hank it looks like you’ve only got about two tries left if you’re lucky.”
“Shut up! I’m going to get it, no problem.”
“Yea right.”
Hank began again. This time he made it up into the closest and around the tight corners but upon stepping down the Sprite tipped and spilled straight into his belly button and down his crotch. His penis immediately began to go soft now soaked by cold sprite.
Hank was obviously tired and was unable to get the can up in time and take a drink before it was completely empty.
“Yea you definitely got it.” I said sarcastically.
“Whatever man, just give me my two dares for failing and let’s move on.”
“Your first dare is to…

Jellybones
03-27-2010, 12:02 AM
So that was a useless cliffhanger... I didn't realise I'd have another post so soon.
__________________________________________________ ________________
“Your first dare is to… go get some towels and clean this mess up. Really scrub it clean. Oh yea and do it naked. Don’t redress when your done either.”
“Fine”
Hank started to walk down the stairs but stopped midway down.
“How about you go get those towels errand boy…”
“Damn it Hank.”
I stomped down two flights of stairs angry that my dare had back fired on me but ready to give my second dare. I grabbed a few towels from my dark and damp basement and returned to Hank.
“Welcome back Wyatt, how was your trip.”
“It was fine Hank, thanks for asking.” I said trying to seem unfazed.
“I guess its time to get cleaning.” Hank said after a short awkward silence.
Hank stripped off his boxers, slowly but as always confidently revealing a very hard 7 inch penis. He snatched the towels from my hands and got down on his hands and knees scrubbing with a lot of force. There was no need for all the force he was using but I think he was trying to taunt me with his ass slightly raised in the air shaking back and forth. I had such a hard boner I was almost in pain.
Mid way through scrubbing Hank looked back and saw me watching intently.
“Wow Wyatt your bigger than I expected but you don’t appear to be any bigger than me.”
Hank was right hard I was only just 6 inches but I wasn’t ashamed.
“What’d you expect?”
“Well the only time I got a good look down there was when you were outside and it was tiny.”
“It’s cause it was cold douche!.”
Hank got back to work scrubbing and I couldn’t help but admire his beautiful ass.
He probably scrubbed far more than he needed to just to mess with me and ensure I enjoyed the show but I didn’t mind at all.
“So what do I have to do next?”
“I want you to masturbate till your on edge twice.”
“Its not like I care but are you sure you want to make me do that?’ Hank said.
“Why wouldn’t I be?”
“Because you should fear retaliation.”
Hank sat down on my nearby futon and began jacking off. I had never seen another guy masturbate nor had I thought I ever would, especially in real life. Hank began with slow strokes but crescendoed to an extreme speed. His hands were nearly a blur as he began to moan with pleasure. That was also a whole new experience for me, I never made much of a noise when I was going at it but his noises of pleasure began to turn me on. I couldn’t help stroke myself slowly as I watched.
“Oh man, I almost came there. How long should I wait till I start on number two?”
I waited about 30 seconds before saying,
“Go!”
I had thought Hank couldn’t get much louder but he showed me. His moans began reaching a volume that made me think of a yell though I doubt it could have been that loud. The slapping sound that came from his pumping was the only thing in the room louder than Hanks moans.
“All done.” Hank said before asking me, “TorD.”

kooolkid1000
03-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Awesome story!!! keep writing...can't wait for the next part

Demon Thief
03-28-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm glad you've decided to continue this.

will9022
03-29-2010, 10:27 PM
thank you so much for continuing this story! its soo good!

MustBeDreaming
04-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Going crazy! You have to continue this.