PDA

View Full Version : Longterm Variety Dice Dare [PG-13]

Muffins
01-18-2010, 12:05 PM
How long you will do your dare. The () are punishments if you roll again.

1. 3 days (1 week)
2. 5 days (10 days)
3. 2 weeks (4 weeks)
4. 6 days (2 weeks)
5. 4 weeks (1 month 2 weeks)
6. 1 day (4 days)

What you must do for the amount of time you rolled. (The () are punishments)
* have options that I will post below.

1. When you must use the bathroom you must use it like the opposite sex uses it. Men sit on the pot and pee. Women Hover over the toilet not letting your butt hit the seat. (Men straddle the toilet while sitting down (sit backwards) Women do the same just don't let your butt hit the toilet seat.) (it will look pretty ridiculous)
2. Spend 10 hours of your time period in the opposite sexes clothing or use house hold objects as clothing. Must be atleast 4 articles of clothing. (spend 14 hours of your time period like that and it must be six articles of clothing)
3.* Spend your amount of time in the opposite sexes underwear as underwear. Men in panties and bra if you have one. Women boxers and NO bra (you may not change out this one pair of underwear during your time)
4. 2 and 3 (do punishment within both 2 and 3)
5. Spend your time at night during your dare completely naked and on the last night of your time you must sleep with no covers. (when you wake up spend an hour still naked)
6. Roll again and do the punishment roll >:) (do two of the dares above)
* Make your own underwear of the opposite sexes. like cut the leg holes off of your boxers or color and decorate your titey whities in a girly way.
Thanks please share feedback.

Muffins
01-18-2010, 12:07 PM
I got 5 (10 days)
and Number 2.

Boredsomeone
01-19-2010, 08:26 PM

Easy nuff.

Canker1
02-26-2010, 11:37 PM
Ok got a 6 and a 5. Easy.

maddy09
04-27-2010, 04:40 PM
i got 5

Lorna
07-30-2010, 06:13 PM
3. 2 weeks (4 weeks)
6. Roll again and do the punishment roll > (do two of the dares above)
1. When you must use the bathroom you must use it like the opposite sex uses it. Men sit on the pot and pee. Women Hover over the toilet not letting your butt hit the seat.
I have to do the punishment dare on this one: (Men straddle the toilet while sitting down (sit backwards) Women do the same just don't let your butt hit the toilet seat.) (it will look pretty ridiculous)
5. Spend your time at night during your dare completely naked and on the last night of your time you must sleep with no covers. I have to do the punishment dare on this one too: (when you wake up spend an hour still naked)

I have a question about the punishment on dare number one. Does straddling the toilet go for when you poop too?

bamoguy
08-30-2010, 07:27 AM
2. 5 days (10 days)

2. Spend 10 hours of your time period in the opposite sexes clothing or use house hold objects as clothing. Must be atleast 4 articles of clothing. (spend 14 hours of your time period like that and it must be six articles of clothing)
3.* Spend your amount of time in the opposite sexes underwear as underwear. Men in panties and bra if you have one. Women boxers and NO bra (you may not change out this one pair of underwear during your time)
4. 2 and 3 (do punishment within both 2 and 3)

And iv got to do the punishments....

Monarch
05-30-2011, 10:20 AM
time:
4= 6 days
dare:
5= Spend your time at night during your dare completely naked and on the last night of your time you must sleep with no covers. (when you wake up spend an hour still naked)