PDA

View Full Version : Public Low-vert Bondage

Ellie_Maid_321
11-21-2020, 01:27 PM
Hi *looks at her feet*

So I came into the possession of a basic bondage collection. Fluffy handcuffs, ankle cuffs, gag a collar, and a leash. I've been going for walks in cuffs some nights late at night, give me other ideas for what you'd like to see me do? x

Andrew 25:17
11-21-2020, 02:47 PM
Easy one, next time you go to a grorcery shop wear ballgag under your covid mask.

Ellie_Maid_321
11-22-2020, 08:42 AM
I did it :) Super scary, I went to my local supermarket for a smoothie. I put my ballgag in before leaving the house and a standard disposable facemask. It's uphill from mine to the supermarket. A bad time to discover that if I breathe through the gag it makes a whistling sound. Upon getting to the supermarket it was kinda scary. I got through everything fairly well until the check out where I was asked if I was paying with cash or card. I got passed by waiving my card at the lady I got out unchallenged. My jaw now hurts but I've got that naughty smile and I'm ready for my next challenge!

Ellie_Maid_321
11-25-2020, 11:30 AM
I'm open to more dares? x

Jingo889
11-25-2020, 06:24 PM
Since you enjoyed the last one, try going out for a walk to your local park with the ballgag behind a mask, as well as wearing a hoodie with a front pocket, but you’ll have your wrists cuffed together inside

Ellie_Maid_321
12-03-2020, 12:14 PM
First I'm sorry about the delay but my life has done a couple of barrel rolls latley. I went for a 25min walk in handcuffs around the park next to my house. I did a lap of the park without seeing anyone, feeling safe I moved the cuffs to being cuffed behind my back and did one last lap. I passed a few dog walkers but nobody seemed to notice, the most difficult part of my adventure was getting my house key out and unlocking the door to let me in. Give me more :)

zephyrnem
12-04-2020, 06:11 AM
What kind of outfits do you have?

I think to up your game...freeze the key in a piece of ice. Doesn’t have to be that big to start. As far as you want to go. Then handcuff yourself to a bench and wait for the ice to melt.

:)

Maybe in your sexiest outfit. Or, if you feel very daring, naked under a coat.

Ellie_Maid_321
12-05-2020, 10:56 AM
Kinky outfits, I have a school uniform, Maids uniform and a secretery style outfit. But if you tell me to do Naked I will x