PDA

View Full Version : 50/male/sub seeks 30+/female/dom in any place

jstmefred
11-19-2020, 09:17 PM
50/male/sub seeks 30+/female/dom in any place

I know this is a long shot, but worth a try. I’m looking for a Dominate female over the age of 30 who enjoys assigning tasks and keeping her subs in line. I know we all have lives outside of role play and I do not need constant attention, but I can be available most times throughout the day and night. Ideally you will be a fun person who is looking for a fun time with someone willing to obey you.

I am a pretty easy going guy who enjoys trying new things and exploring my comfort zone. I love experiencing new fetishes with someone and am always interested in hearing others experiences and trying something new, no matter how taboo. It would be great to find someone I’d click with who is also looking for a fun adventure.

I’m into role play, tasks, exercise control, rules and punishments. With Covid keeping us locked up I’m going a little stir crazy so please help add some excitement to my life. I promise to behave.

If this post intrigues you please message me on Kik or through here and let’s get to know each other.

Kik jstmefred

MissLucyOlive
11-20-2020, 03:58 AM
Hi Darling!

My name is Miss Lucy Olive I am a british mistress, well spoken and aged 30. I run a whole kink playground and I train and own submissives.

I would be happy to chat further with you!

You can check my website out at www.lucyolivesplayground.com or add me on kik at Redheadmistressxxx

Stay safe and kinky!

Miss Lucy Olive
x