PDA

View Full Version : Davids Slavery

dalbo94
01-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Hey guys when i was going to sleep last night this idea seeped into my head.
please enjoy

chapter 1 The big race

David was 18 years old, and a junior in Highschool.He had brown hair not long but not short, was about 6 ft 3, a had rock hard 6 pack, and semi large arms. He was well built but not overdone.He was the best at guys hurdles, and second best at the guys mile run.Track was his highschools main sport.For this he was adored, all the girls thought he was really cute, the reason being that he was really shy around girls, and he never had sex never even masturbated.Despite his popularity he never went to parties, dances etc, even though he was always invited or asked.All he did was work on track by running all the time and keep his grades up.His mom was dead so he lived with his dad who was a rough drunk man, who always told him "son you need to get laid".His house was in really bad shape also.

Alex was a 6 ft Brunette, with size C boobs.Also 18 and a junior. She was overall the best on the girls track team. Unlike most girls Alex LOVED sex. But she didn't like getting fucked, she liked fucking guys.
This because was because of her fetishes, femdom,male moaning, male cumming, and male bondage.
She loved controlling men, she loved wear the pants if you know what I mean.But she never had
such luck, most of the guys she had sex with wouldn't let her have have control, if a guy did it wasn't good enough.And her dad was dead,and her mom did not care what she did.Plus her mom lived in new york most of the time, because of her bussiness she basically lived there.So Alex lived all by herself in their really nice 2 story house.

At their school the boys and the girls practiced track together.Alex always liked David, she also had a fantasy of controlling him.She knew she couldn't get him.Even though her amazing looks, David was too prude. Besides when he makes bets or does dares."wait..thats it..heheh.." thought Alex.She was currently watching David practice the 3 hudred hurdles he had 2 lanes set up.She was also very good at hurdles."Hey David wanna make a bet?" asked Alex. "Sure you know I love bets just no money im kinda low" said David. "Ok i challenge you to a race of 300 meter hurdles whoever loses has to do wjatever dare the winner thinks of" said Alex. "Heheheh if you say so, have fun practicing in your underwear." said David. "we'll see.." said Alex with a grin on her face.They both started and they bolted over each hurdle.David had the early lead, but Alex quickly caught up, then zoomed past him on the last 100 meters winning the race."How did you.." David didn't know what to say. "Haha remember you have to do my dare." Alex reminded him. "Fine.. what is it...?" said David
"You have to be my slave for however long i want you, you cannot disobey me, you have to do whatever I say" said Alex. David was Shocked. "O-ok...." stuttered David. "Ok first rule you live with me my mom doesn't care especially since she lives in New York..and I know for a fact your dad doesn't care." said Alex. "Yea.." said David. "Good thing its friday pack up some stuff and be at my house by 7 pm." said Alex."Ok.." said David.

What will happen next!?

Nick
01-17-2010, 03:09 PM
very nice start (hurray for characters actually being of legal age! yay).
Just watch out with your grammar and such, your sentence structure is a bit crude and is sometimes lacking in proper form. But keep it up, can't wait for next part.

TiedGuy
01-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Great start. Can't wait for Alex to put David in bondage. Rope Bondage I hope.

I like that you got the idea in a dream. Most of my stories start as a dream or fantasy also.

Concentrate on your story and don't worry too much about details. You can always re-read the story after you have posted it and fix any errors using edit.

dalbo94
01-17-2010, 05:53 PM
Great start. Can't wait for Alex to put David in bondage. Rope Bondage I hope.

I like that you got the idea in a dream. Most of my stories start as a dream or fantasy also.

Concentrate on your story and don't worry too much about details. You can always re-read the story after you have posted it and fix any errors using edit.

lol ok but im gonna use some of the things u used in your story like the dependency with money and such

Demon Thief
01-17-2010, 11:36 PM
Very interesting start. I can't wait to read more.

dalbo94
01-18-2010, 08:48 PM
"Laid yet?" asked Davids Dad as he entered his house. "Nope, but im moving out for alittle while" replied David. "Finally, but why all the sudden" said his Dad. "I lost a bet with a girl and now i have to be her slave, and one of the rules is i have to live with her" said David. "HAHA thats hilarious, sounds like your going to finally get laid" said his Dad. "Nah Im probally just gonna clean her house or somethingshe lives by herself you know " said David. "Heh we'll see" said his Dad.David packed up some clothes and put them in his extra duffel bag. "See ya.." said David as he went into the garage and got on the motorcycle he bought months earlier.

David zoomed down the road and eventually arrived at Alex's door step.He knocked on the door at 7:05 pm.She answered and he asked "Where you want my bike?" "Your late and put it in the garage" replied Alex."Ok" said David as he wheeled it into the garage."Now come in I have things we need to discuss" said Alex. David then walked into the house. "Sit down on the couch, your 5 mins late thats 5 extra mins ring time." said Alex. "Ring time?" asked David."You'll see, as for now lets review the rules." said Alex.

rule#1~You will always refer to me as mistress.Unless we're in public.
rule#2~You must alway obey me. disobeying me will result in punishment.
rule#3~You cannot cum unless i permit it. you don't jack off. i jack you off
rule#4~You cannot use any money of yours I buy what you eat and wear.
rule#5~You wear what i tell you to wear and eat what i feed you
and the new rule i just had to come up with
rule#6~ No more riding that motorcycle for aslong as i have you, i don't want my slave hurt.

David about twitched at that last one."Any questions?" ask Alex."Ummm yes...uhh Mistress..i thought i was here to cook a clean for you." said David."Haha nah my mom has someone who cleans the house evrywhere but the basement, every week when im at school.And I usually buy take out or have something microwavable. anything else?" asked Alex. "Umm yea mistress rule #3 I uhh have never came before or even masturbated." said David. "Wow...well im gonna fix that" said Alex. "What!?!" David was shocked. "Heheh just wait, for now let me see your wallet." said Alex. "Umm ok mistress: said David as he handed her his wallet.Alex then took out all the money from his wallet and put it in a jar."All the money you earn from now on put it in that jar ok slave?" asked Alex. "Yes mistress" replied David. "Ok lets see the clothes you brought" said Alex as she opened his duffel bag. "No no no you can't wear these rags i won't permit it, tommorow we're going shopping im buying you everything you'll need from now on, clothes, deodorent, cologne, etc." said Alex. "Yes Mistress" said David. "Now my first command is for you to say yes to this, David will you be my boyfriend?" asked Alex. "Yes Mistress" replied David. "Good now follow me into my room" commanded alex. "Yes Mistress" said David as he followed her into her room."Now get naked." commanded Alex. David blushed massively "WHAT!?" said David shocked. "What got a problem with it slave?" asked Alex. "No mistress.." said David as he got undressed until he was completely naked. "Now lay on the bed spread your arms and legs apart completely." commanded alex as she pulled out rope. "Yes Mistress" said David as he laid down. Alex then tied each limb to the bed. "Now to get you hard" said Alex as she pulled up her shirt revealing her C cup breasts. David blushed and quickly closed his eyes. "No look at my lucious breasts." commanded Alex. "Y-yes Mistress." replied David as he opened his eyes.It was long before his dick got hard."Good now.." said Alex as she slipped a ring on his dick."W-whats that mistress?!?" asked David. "Just watch, you got 15 mins don't cum until i say so" said Alex as she she pressed a button causing the ring to start vibrating, then she took a few pictures of him with her phone. "Insurance" she thought. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" David new to this feeling started to moan uncontrollably."Thats right...moan..i wanna hear screams of pleasure...." said Alex as she started to finger herself. She then put a blindfold on David so he could see nothing and continued fingering herself. It wasn't long before she began to cum which she did over Davids mouth. "Thats right my slave..drink my cum.." said Alex as he drank it. The 15 mins finally ended for David who was holding back his cum."Now my slave..CUM, CUM FOR YOUR MISTRESS!!" commanded Alex. David still moaning shothis cum everywhere. "Good...." said Alex who turned of the ring. David was panting. "That feeling.." said David. "That was pleasure..you'll hunger for it before long..." said Alex as someon knocked on the door. "Aaahhh.. good their here right on time." said Alex.

Who could be at the door!?!? find out in chapter 3!!

Odiefrom
01-18-2010, 08:58 PM
I like this so far, perhaps a tad fast paced and he gave up and submitted almost instataneously, but interesting. One question...who is Kelly?

owned
01-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Im not sure i like it. I dont like the writing style, and it would be impossible for her to beat him in a race.

dalbo94
01-18-2010, 09:30 PM
I like this so far, perhaps a tad fast paced and he gave up and submitted almost instataneously, but interesting. One question...who is Kelly?

CRAP I WAS READING ANOTHER STORY WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS!! i'll fix it lol

dalbo94
01-18-2010, 09:30 PM
Im not sure i like it. I dont like the writing style, and it would be impossible for her to beat him in a race.
at the school i went to..yesthe girls track team and cross country team always owned the guys

owned
01-18-2010, 09:33 PM
your guys must have been terrible. if i could have ran the 300 hurdles at the girls state track meet i would have had the state record my freshman year.

dalbo94
01-18-2010, 09:39 PM
your guys must have been terrible. if i could have ran the 300 hurdles at the girls state track meet i would have had the state record my freshman year. nah its just the girls in my town were naturally fast and yea i owned in hurdles

owned
01-18-2010, 09:47 PM
no. thats not the reason. the guys just werent good. if you call yourself a good athlete as a male in a sport and you get beat by a girl your age then you need to rethink if your good or not. No disrespect to women i love you guys. but your just not as fast or strong as a male of the same caliber as you.