PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 tpe)

Humiliationlover97
11-11-2020, 08:45 AM
23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 tpe)

So let's get into it shall we? We all know why we are here.

I am a Master and as you can imagine I am searching for a slave. I would like a 24/7 Master and slave relationship/dynamic with rules, rituals and control. My dream end point for a relationship like this would be complete FPE (full power exchange). Now it would not only be foolish and stupid to begin with complete FPE, but also incredibly hard to maintain from the offset. I think a good place to begin is with a small level of control that both people are comfortable and allow the slave to acclimatise to what could be a completely new form of relationship. Then slowly have her submit more control at a pace she is comfortable with to the control over time at a pace that makes sense.

At the end of February 2020 ago I was diagnosed with clinical depression. Like all people I have my good days and my bad days. I am thankful to say that I have more good days than bad now but felt it fair to mention this in the spirit of honesty and openness. As communication is a key aspect in any and all forms of BDSM play/dynamics. I have reached out to family and am thankful to say I have great support networks. I am also receiving the help that I need. For some reason I find that BDSM does help. There is something comforting about knowing I am needed by someone and that someone truly needs and appreciates not only me but also my company but rest assured I am not using as my sole crutch or coping method. I am a mentally healthy individual now I have received the help that I needed. I just mentioned this in the spirit of openness and honesty. If you have any questions about this and how it would affect any potential dynamic/relationship we might make together please do not hesitate to ask me in your initial message. I am more than happy to talk about it and feel it is always important to be open and transparent and do consider myself an open book on all things both kink/dynamic related and vanilla aspects.
Because of the above mentioned mental health issues, I have neglected my hobbies but have recently began to get back into them. Things like gaming, reading, swimming, reading and walking are things I loved do pre lockdown and am beginning to miss. Thankfully my passion for reading, BDSM and gaming are ensuring my mental healthy isn't taking a hit during quarantine all though recently I have been finding myself rather lonely hopefully that is where you come in! Rather than listing off all the things I have read or watched or played, I will just say that I am the dictionary definition of nerdy and would not be surprised if a little black and white photo of me surrounded by lego was in the dictionary under the definition of nerdy!. Feel free to ask me about my favorite games, shows, movies and books I would be more than happy to talk about them.

The Fun Bit, The Kinks!

Humiliation
Watersports
Pain
Pet play
Degradation
Rituals
Control
Body Writing
Wax
Dress up
Essays

While the above are more of a list of my favorites, I consider myself open minded and am always willing to give new things a try at least once.
If you are curious about a kink I have listed but not sure what it entails I am once again happy to talk about them and any kinks of yours that you have.

Now Just As Important The Limits

Cutting
Blood
Vomit
Illegal things

My Dream Slave
So the what is my dream slave? What is my type? Short answer, I do not have a "type" per se. I am attracted more to the person than the looks. This is not to say I do not value looks at all, some degree of mutual attraction has to be present I think you'd agree. But I do place more preference to my partners personality. Now as mentioned earlier in the ad, I did say I was looking a long term relationship. Now you may think this means that I am only looking for something local or in the same country. Not true. I am more than happy to put in the effort that a long distance relationship would entail. Speaking from experience, these things can be done long distance as in the past I did have a very rewarding relationship with someone based halfway around the world and it was just as rewarding, if not more, than someone based locally. However, this being said, I will give preferential treatment to those based in the United Kingdom. However, if you still are interested but are based abroad please don't let that put you off. I just ask that you want to meet at some point in the future and not just keep it entirely online.

So, I do believe I feel I have covered everything that I have wished to with this personal ad. I really believe that my dream slave is out there waiting from me and I just hope and pray that this ad finds its way to them. If you do feel you might be that person I have been searching for please either pm me on getdare or kik me at humiliationlover97. As I put a fair bit of detail into my ad I would ask that you do the same in your initial message as I really do love to read detailed messages. Oh and feel free to be degrading and humiliating in your message I promise I won't mind. Here are some things I would like you to include in said message:

Name
What made you reachout
Why you think we'd be a good match.
The best and worst book you ever read.

Thanks for taking the time to read my ad and I hope to receive some messages from awesome kinky people soon!

daddydomforyou
11-12-2020, 07:09 AM
I ain't a slave but this is a good ad.

Hope you get it.

I guess we all need an encouragement and a slave :)

Humiliationlover97
11-14-2020, 07:27 AM
I ain't a slave but this is a good ad.

Hope you get it.

I guess we all need an encouragement and a slave :)

thank you for the kind words my search is still on going

thevillian69
11-16-2020, 08:43 PM
24/7 TPE is very hard, never done this type of thing before, it must be very very hard to maintain with a LIFE. I wonder how people manage this.

Humiliationlover97
11-18-2020, 08:36 AM
24/7 TPE is very hard, never done this type of thing before, it must be very very hard to maintain with a LIFE. I wonder how people manage this.

Lots of people think this. If its done right and both parties are pationate about building it into a longterm dynamic it can be done with little to no effort. It can be done at a gradual pace so the change is slow and subtle. If done well it can be easy to follow and maintain.

This being said, I am still looking haha, so those interested in the above feel free to drop me a message