PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

redcub234
11-11-2020, 01:54 AM
24/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

Hello There! Welcome to my advertisement!

I am a 24 year old electrical engineering student from Texas seeking a Dominant man to engage in a D/s relationship with. I have been in a couple of relationships like this online in the past, as well as one offline relationship as well.

I am bisexual, though mostly only interested in "vanilla" relationships with women and "kinky" relationships with men. I am of average build. I have brown hair, usually crew cut styled. I'd consider myself slightly nerdy, at least in terms of interests. I'm into various video games, musicals, techie stuff, and I am of course a student of Electrical Engineering, one of the ultimate nerd degrees.

In regards to kink, I am interested in a lot of varying topics...
my 'Likes' would include, but are not limited to:

Chastity - I think it is very important for me, it really gets me into a submissive space. I'm actually in the middle of a chastity session right now, we can talk about that on kik.
Humiliation - At least verbal, or completing humiliating (but safe) tasks.
Hidden Public - Doing things in public that are hidden such wearing risque clothing under my clothes, doing specific tasks in a bathroom stall or anything of the sort. **Extremely Risky actions such as masturbating or exposing in an open public place, such as the middle of a library, will not happen, it is unfortunate that I have to say that. It's illegal, and I would not subject people to unwanted public nudity**
Edging - This keeps me horny and engaged when done often, though I will admit to having failed at this before when pushed too hard.
Ruined Orgasms - The ultimate sacrifice after a long chastity session
Exposure - Requires discussion, but has excited me in the past. I would not allow posting of personal identification, and mostly just enjoy the idea of the threat of exposure to encourage submission.
Anal - I haven't done this in a while and don't currently have any anal toys (could get one or two for the right dom) but I am interested in it.
Hypnosis - A bit of an obscure kink, not necessary, but I have enjoyed it in the past.
Forced Exercise/Diet - I have workout routine but extra moderate forced exercise would be welcomed and I need all the help I can get to improve my diet.
Clothing control - I've enjoyed having my clothing being picked for me, as long as it doesn't get out of hand (not wearing shorts and a tank top in 50 degree weather).

My dislikes (but would still be willing to do in moderation) include:
Pain - Not fun, but understand the need for it at times for a dominants enjoyment or for punishment, and those two reasons arouse me enough to allow me to do it.
Crossdressing - I'm not into wearing female clothing, though something simple like panties/thongs are plausible though not overly enjoyable for me.
Piss - I've never been a huge fan, but I have done it before. Would only really be willing to do sparingly, or after a long period of chastity.

My limits:
Blackmail
Scat
Family
Social Suicide
Illegal
Drugs
Permanent
Wax
Sounding

Communication: I prefer to use kik, but can work by email as well (pm me if you prefer that). I don't like live streaming on skype unless I know a Dominant very well, and that takes a lot of time.

My kik is: redcub235 *** not a typo, lost access to redcub234

I do have my own apartment, and no roommates, just my doggy.