PDA

View Full Version : 20/F exposure dares...

Lil.babyyy
11-06-2020, 11:40 AM
I’ve recently moved into new university accommodation with some friends and my bedroom has a huge floor to ceiling window overlooking the street and the houses opposite.

Give me easy yet risky dates or rules that I can follow, I can post reports of the ones I do.

I have a bullet vibe, a buttplug and basic bondage equipment (blindfold, gag, cuffs)

xx

herpderp42
11-06-2020, 11:50 AM
During the night turn off any light in your room and masturbate in front of your window.

bluedieblub
11-06-2020, 11:50 AM
Dare 1:

"Forget" to turn off the lights when you go to bed and don't close the curtains. Strip yourself completely naked, and do everything you would normally do during your bed ritual (while in the room).

Dare 2: Blindfold yourself, and stand up in front of the windows with the lights on and the blinds open. Slowly strip yourself naked, and use your bullet vibe to edge yourself. Ride the edge for 30 seconds before letting yourself orgasm.

MissPublic
11-06-2020, 11:55 AM
so first of all the new rules:
-ALWAYS dress/undress right in front of that window when you change clothes ;P
-EVERYTIME you masturbate whenever you do it will be on a chair right in front of that window facing the window

and now a few dares:
-stand naked at 23:00 in front of the window and play with your boobs and pussy (light on in your room) for 2 minutes
-press your naked ass with plug in against the window at 23:00 (lights on) for 10 minutes, but write your phone nr, email or a new email extra for this dare created on your cheeks together with "free fuck" and see how many people see you and text you either ;P if you fuck them then is your choice but would be daring haha ;P
-sit naked in front of that window mid day until you had 3 orgasms ;P

report for each dare and rules please (report for rules always when something new happens) ♥

sissyalexis69
11-06-2020, 12:43 PM
https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_revelation.html

You could do this scenario. This would be fun! Even more fun if you stream it.

Greatcornbow
11-07-2020, 07:04 AM
I’ve recently moved into new university accommodation with some friends and my bedroom has a huge floor to ceiling window overlooking the street and the houses opposite.

Give me easy yet risky dates or rules that I can follow, I can post reports of the ones I do.

I have a bullet vibe, a buttplug and basic bondage equipment (blindfold, gag, cuffs)

xx

What gender are your friends in the new accommodation?