PDA

View Full Version : getDare Nuclear "Research" Facility

tfd
01-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Author's Note: This, my second dice dare, is designed for those who enjoy a bit of mess. And I don't know of many people who don't... So enjoy it muchly...

Welcome to the getDare Nuclear Facility. I'd like to personally welcome you, Inspector...

Write a nametag, and wear for the dare, with the following name.

1. Marrice Moss
2. Megan Fox
3. Lady Paprika of the International Foundation for the Establisment of Communities within the heart of Mars
4. DARE SLAVE
5. Phil McCrackin
6. Teobaldo Gleb

We called you in, to inspect the safety facilities within this nuclear facility. We found the primary core pressure detector to be higher than the secondary backup detector. We need you to take a look at both, to find which is defective. If you go the short route, you'll get very hot, as you pass the heat exchanger. You may want a change of clothes...

Roll a die, and change your clothes appropriately.

1. Nothing. You left your spare change of clothes at the office. Ugh.
2. Panties. Ooh. They happen to be Frilly, too!
3. Y-Fronts, with a splodge of Jam inside. You must be more careful with your toast of a morning...
4. Jeans, No underwear, apart from a Bra. Rawr. It's all pink. Your favourite colour...
5. Socks. Filled with some form of Cream or Yoghurt. Did your mother not tell you socks were for feet, not yoghurt.
6. A washable suit. I mean, dry clean only just isn't your style.

Well, now you're ready to inspect the core. You'd better enable the radiation shields...

Get into the shower or bath, and cover yourself in the shielding material... And make sure you retain the mess you make. You'll find it useful later. You could do that thing where you stand in a pair of bin liners. :D

1. Rice Pudding.
2. Tomatoes. Smashed on your body
3. Cream.
4. Jam.
5. Spaghetti Hoops.
6. Runny Honey.

Oh. The shielding was a little too effective. You'll have to wash it off with something.

Have the dice pick a substance. Have Fun in the bath/shower, following the above guidelines

1/2. Soup (any kind you like)
3/4. Ice Water... (thank me later)
5/6. Ice up the Arse! You see, it melts, and produces liquid water, which removes the correct amount of the shielding material...

Ah, fantastic. You're ready to see the core. Well, here it is. The detectors are here and here. I'll leave you to it. You pull a detector of the wall. A Siren wails, the doors slam shut. You've triggered a meltdown. The only way to escape is to allow the core to flood with non-toxic material, from the bilges. Well. I suppose you'll be getting messy...

Same, as above. Grab the substance, jump in the bath/shower, inside the bag, and off you go!

1. Chocolate Sauce
2. Pie!
3. Apple Sauce
4. Oil.
5. Butter
6. Peanut Butter (If allergic, Roll Again... ^_^)

Well, it seems you've fixed the problem by replacing that detector. They now read the same thing, and the plant manager is happy. Time to go home. Well, you'll have to be decontaminated first...

Once again, as above. Jump in the bath, get messy..

[left]
1. Rice Pudding w/ Jam
2. Noodles with Soup
3. Baked Beans with Ketchup
4. Re-roll
5. Mayo
6. Soggy Weetabix Ewww.

Now then. We can't have all of that go to waste. You know, all the stuff you saved in the bin liner.

Turn the bin liner out above your head

Now that the inspection is fully finished, all that is left to do is to submit a report to getDare HQ.... :)

happyharold
01-16-2010, 06:12 PM
this is an awesome one
i wanna try it will have to do a little shopping and a little prep but will defiantly do
but it was a little vague on the details, like "you guessed it" and "you can pick wats coming next" stuff like that should give way to you actually explaining wat you meant

tfd
01-16-2010, 06:26 PM
Edited, but those refer to the previous instruction. I agree, it wasn't all that clear... Maybe it's the "it's half past one in the morning, and I really should have gone to bed at 10" factor... :)

Hg.
01-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Love the Storyline with it. The small subtext is very amusing too. All this without the threat of radiation poisoning, top marks.

gagemeaker
02-01-2010, 08:09 PM
great job hope to see more dares in the future :D

NewPublicGirl
02-01-2010, 10:17 PM
I love the storyline, might have a go at this one next time im home alone.