PDA

View Full Version : PM dares?

Little_blonde_slut
10-26-2020, 08:14 AM
Hello, I’ve been really interested in adding some PM dares to my signature (as well as just improving it in general) but I have no clue what what to put for PM dares so I figured I’d open it up to y’all... hopefully I don’t regret it lol

If y’all leave me some ideas I’ll pick or have a vote on which 10 should go in my signature. Imma leave this thread open until Nov. 3

Let me hear some ideas ;)

bee9
10-26-2020, 04:04 PM
I think your ass should gape. Think about the toys you could use for that and create several PM dares focused on your anal training.

Your likes list is very short so you need to have a PM dare "try at least once" when anything not in your limits you will have to do once and then either add it to the limits if you hate or add it the likes if you like it. Otherwise just post it here, so we will know it's not a limit.

johank
10-26-2020, 10:26 PM
what toys do you have?

Little_blonde_slut
11-03-2020, 06:17 AM
I think your ass should gape. Think about the toys you could use for that and create several PM dares focused on your anal training.

Your likes list is very short so you need to have a PM dare "try at least once" when anything not in your limits you will have to do once and then either add it to the limits if you hate or add it the likes if you like it. Otherwise just post it here, so we will know it's not a limit.

I don’t have any toys... you can punish me for that if you’d like.

I will make try at least once right now! Thank you!

Little_blonde_slut
11-03-2020, 06:17 AM
what toys do you have?

I don’t have any toys...