PDA

View Full Version : 24 f remind my pussy of its purpose

Punishme96.!
10-20-2020, 02:14 PM
It’s been awhile since I played with my pussy and I think it’s starting to forget it’s purpose. Give me dares within my limits !!

Likes: slight pain , food play, weird insertions , clit play , extended penetration, hidden public ,

Limits : permanent, public , family or friends , scat, pee , anal , and pussy stretching

Toys :
inflatable vibrating dildo
Blue suction cup dildo
Pink dildo
Hard plastic Vibrator

semper_virilis
10-20-2020, 02:21 PM
A simple task

Put your suction cup dildo on a chair. Lube it up. Squat over it. Slowly lower yourself onto it and back off. 100 times.

Punishme96.!
10-20-2020, 02:27 PM
A simple task

Put your suction cup dildo on a chair. Lube it up. Squat over it. Slowly lower yourself onto it and back off. 100 times.

I’m going to do this now , are you sure you want me to lube It up ? It has ridges in It and is 2 inches wide but I’ve had my vibe in me for the past half an hour so I’m pretty wet

semper_virilis
10-20-2020, 02:34 PM
I’m going to do this now , are you sure you want me to lube It up ? It has ridges in It and is 2 inches wide but I’ve had my vibe in me for the past half an hour so I’m pretty wet

If you're already wet no need for lube. Remind your pussy that one of its purposes is just to be filled on command.

andy24
10-20-2020, 02:34 PM
Next time you go shopping, put an chicken egg deep in your cunt. If you are brave enough, let it be raw egg :) and walk carefully :)

Punishme96.!
10-20-2020, 02:36 PM
If you're already wet no need for lube. Remind your pussy that one of its purposes is just to be filled on command.

I went ahead and did It without lube before you replied. My legs did get tired but whenever i needed a break I made sure to fully sit down so my dildo was deep inside of me. I’m currently sitting with It completely in me as I type this. Thank you for the dare my pussy appreciated the play

Punishme96.!
10-20-2020, 02:37 PM
Next time you go shopping, put an chicken egg deep in your cunt. If you are brave enough, let it be raw egg :) and walk carefully :)

I always wanted to stick a raw egg in me , will do !!

semper_virilis
10-20-2020, 03:04 PM
I went ahead and did It without lube before you replied. My legs did get tired but whenever i needed a break I made sure to fully sit down so my dildo was deep inside of me. I’m currently sitting with It completely in me as I type this. Thank you for the dare my pussy appreciated the play

Now that you're well warmed up, my strange insertion dare is a condom over a toilet brush handle. They're often the right kind of shape....

Lyb
10-20-2020, 03:28 PM
Stick your suction cup dildo on each wall of your house and fuck it to and edge. That should be one edge per wall then