PDA

View Full Version : Where for pants to fall?

GaiBoi
10-18-2020, 11:38 PM
Will wear loose pants no belt, hands full. When fall, will act like it is accident. But where will I go for pants to fall?

Poll will be made and winning choice used. You can opt in to do it too by commenting on thread. If 5+ people opt in then I will do while commando (those who opt in can still wear underwear. But if someone opt in to do it commando then they count as 3 people.)

PrincessPinkiePie
10-19-2020, 10:02 AM
Good luck explaing to the cops that you were doing a dare

GaiBoi
10-20-2020, 11:19 AM
Good luck explaing to the cops that you were doing a dare

Hopefully, no cops see and no one reports if they see. But unless five people also volunteer to drop pants, then I get to keep underwear on. Which means even if they do not believe they fell accidentally, nothing that could get me in trouble is exposed.

Five comments of people saying they will drop pants at winning place will mean I do it no underwear, though! Then, the risk of trouble will be greater if I'm not careful... and even if I am.

PrincessPinkiePie
10-20-2020, 01:28 PM
Ok. I just saw the commando thing

GaiBoi
10-23-2020, 05:44 AM
Well, grocery store won. I let pants fall in grocery store last night by wearing no belt and having hands full. Because less than 5 opted in to do the same, I was wearing underwear. So nothing major was exposed. But, at least two other shoppers got to see my underwear.

Now, you can vote for a slightly more extreme exposure for me to do in the SUN this SUNday... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=394796