PDA

View Full Version : Maid / girly days

Sophiehogt
10-16-2020, 05:34 PM
Hi everyone!

Beginning tomorrow (late afternoon) to tuesday early afternoon (and back afterwards, but already looking for this time), I'm going to be alone, no need to out, nothing. After my surgery, it will be the first "long term" time I'll have to spend as a girl.

I already plan to be dressed, wig, make up for the all time. However, I don't know what to wear, how to have the make up, etc. I don't know what to do either.

Of course, I have some chores to do, that I left on purpose for those days. But... that won't last three days, and I don't know how to be dressed / any tasks to have during this time.

So there's this thread. It's up to you to give me tasks, dares, clothing controls, make ups directions, or anything you feel like adding to me for those days. I want to live a complete girly life x)

Thanks!
kisses,
Sophie

Blue Griffin
10-16-2020, 05:53 PM
Do you have a feather duster?

Sophiehogt
10-16-2020, 05:57 PM
No, but I can get and take one by then.

Blue Griffin
10-16-2020, 08:38 PM
Good. Spend 30 minutes with the handle up your ass and dust around the house by wiggling your ass.

Gold Demon
10-16-2020, 08:42 PM
While doing the other dare you must have a vibrator in your pussy at max power

Sophiehogt
10-16-2020, 09:34 PM
I will do so, for the duster :)

For the vibrator in pussy, I don't have a vibrator... Nor a pussy :(

Sabina
10-17-2020, 03:19 AM
I will do so, for the duster :)

For the vibrator in pussy, I don't have a vibrator... Nor a pussy :(

LOL

please take seriously the request of sophie, but first read if she has a pussy!

Dear, now sophie, I think you shell suggest everybody publicly 3 alternative bondage position, and who write you first can decide the your predicament.
This only for the first day to beginn

Oh untill you not do this description, you must stay ballgagged and buttplugged, only in leotard or if prefer, again the hook you like very much tied at neck.
Take this like an incentive to work yourself into the trouble

Now you can not turn back dear!