PDA

View Full Version : What sex toys do u want me to get?

Carmennn505
10-16-2020, 03:36 PM
Hey I'm suddenly horny and wanna buy a dildo or vibrator or something lol, what do u guys recommend I buy! I'm also interested in anal beads.. I love being stretched in my ass more than I like my pussy being stretched! I like clit play and anal play the most, but sometimes I finger myself too ;)

So, what do u recommend I get? You could also tell me a dare you'd have me do if I got a certain sex toy, because I always get suuuper super wet reading stuff like that, and it'd probably make me more likely to buy that one lol.

I currently have no sex toys! I'll answer any questions if you have any. I might even get a bunch of sex toys and try them out all at once, that sounds funnn

Gold Demon
10-16-2020, 03:45 PM
How about you get a remote controlled vibrator and let random people control it

If you do get I recommend lovense and also I take the first turn

Carmennn505
10-16-2020, 08:47 PM
How about you get a remote controlled vibrator and let random people control it

If you do get I recommend lovense and also I take the first turn

Ooh okay that's a good idea, I'll let you know if I get one ;)

One_Daring_Gamer
10-16-2020, 08:57 PM
I was gonna say what the person before me said so I think that’s a good idea.

Another idea is to get this set of dildos I saw that are made for training purposes, it goes from small to large and you could do stuff with that. One idea was that you deepthroat the smallest one, have the medium one in your pussy and the biggest one in your ass fucking your self with it at the same time as deepthroating it. As you said no A2M I think so make sure you know what’s for what.

Sharkbait
10-17-2020, 04:27 AM
1 = How about getting anal beds.
A long string one with as many balls as possible.
For each ball you are able to take you need to edge once before you are allowed to cum.

2 = A Urin catheter
This is more of a spciall one wich i think is very intresting. As you mentiond bladder controll why not lose bladder controll.
As you put the catherter in your Bladder and see how all you urin leaves your body with out your Controll. AS you wont be drinking it maybe you could find another use for it or just enjoy watching the bag fill as you cant do anything about it.

For this you need a Special syringe so that you can put some water based lubricant so that you dont hurt your urin hole or bladder. Should proably look this un up aswell.

3 = The dildo pack.
Good Idea you could Spitroast yourself

4 = Get a plug that is Big and you can barley take.
Take as many Ice cubes as you can take up your ass and Plug yourself with the Plug.
You could also get a inflatable plug and Pump it for each 2 Ice cubes you can take.

5 = You could get a Whip or a flogger and punish yourself.
For each time you edge or cum Spank yourself at the end of the month or week.

if i think of more i will ad

denial, tasks or dares, edging, ice play, pain, easy enemas, bladder control, semi-public, anal

Carmennn505
10-17-2020, 01:02 PM
I was gonna say what the person before me said so I think that’s a good idea.

Another idea is to get this set of dildos I saw that are made for training purposes, it goes from small to large and you could do stuff with that. One idea was that you deepthroat the smallest one, have the medium one in your pussy and the biggest one in your ass fucking your self with it at the same time as deepthroating it. As you said no A2M I think so make sure you know what’s for what.

Ok yea I like the idea of having different sizes and getting dares based on them! Idk how much i like deepthroating though but maaybe

1 = How about getting anal beds.
A long string one with as many balls as possible.
For each ball you are able to take you need to edge once before you are allowed to cum.

2 = A Urin catheter
This is more of a spciall one wich i think is very intresting. As you mentiond bladder controll why not lose bladder controll.
As you put the catherter in your Bladder and see how all you urin leaves your body with out your Controll. AS you wont be drinking it maybe you could find another use for it or just enjoy watching the bag fill as you cant do anything about it.

For this you need a Special syringe so that you can put some water based lubricant so that you dont hurt your urin hole or bladder. Should proably look this un up aswell.

3 = The dildo pack.
Good Idea you could Spitroast yourself

4 = Get a plug that is Big and you can barley take.
Take as many Ice cubes as you can take up your ass and Plug yourself with the Plug.
You could also get a inflatable plug and Pump it for each 2 Ice cubes you can take.

5 = You could get a Whip or a flogger and punish yourself.
For each time you edge or cum Spank yourself at the end of the month or week.

if i think of more i will ad

denial, tasks or dares, edging, ice play, pain, easy enemas, bladder control, semi-public, anal

Ooh my gosh, for this one the 2nd idea of the catheter is a complete no for me lol I definitely don't wanna do that, but I love the idea of the anal beads and the inflatable buttplug with icce! That sounds so hot.

Sharkbait
10-17-2020, 01:18 PM
Yeah the 2nd is very specific. but yeah

Carmennn505
10-17-2020, 05:09 PM
Yeah the 2nd is very specific. but yeah

I just don't wanna put anything in my urethra lol that sounds tooo painful for me. I like pain but I dont think I'd like that kind!

Sharkbait
10-17-2020, 05:29 PM
I just don't wanna put anything in my urethra lol that sounds tooo painful for me. I like pain but I dont think I'd like that kind!

Well you fill the urethra with water based lubricant and then you insert the catheter. It shoulndt hurt is more of a new feeling but it should never hurt.
Its more easy with femals than males.