PDA

View Full Version : Taking Advantage Of The Situation [FICTION]

MasterO
08-22-2007, 07:40 PM
Part 1: Business Is Good

The city was growing at breakneck speed around my ranch. All my neighbors had already cashed in on the soaring real estate prices and bought condos in the south and mountain homes up north. I’ll be damned if I’m going to give up my ranch in which my parents and I had invested our hard earned money, blood, sweat and tears. Who would ever have thought that oil would be found in my little piece of the world? With the oil brought jobs and the influx of money. What was once grazing land for cattle, sheep, and horses soon became tall buildings, houses, and an endless sea of retail establishments.
Old Tom Banks that owned the property that butted up to mine sold his ranch to some big shot real estate dude for millions, he tried to buy my ranch also but I refused to sell at any price. My drive that for as long as I remember was a two rut dirt road shared by our ranch and Tom’s soon became a four lane paved road complete with a landscaped boulevard and a huge security gate complete with a gatehouse and a full time attendant. They had the balls to ask me to kick in for the gate attendant’s wages, huh; I’ll not be giving anyone my hard earned money to sit on their ass and watch cars drive by. It was evident that it was only a matter of time and they would force me out of the cattle business. That’s just how it works you know, I’ve seen it before. A whole bunch of city dudes move in and buy a ranch, turn it into a city and then file complaints against the neighboring ranches and claim the noise and smell of cattle is effecting the value of their property and upsetting their lifestyle. Because they then are many voices against one the new ordinances begin to be passed and before long the ranch is so limited as to what business it can conduct it is forced to sell out to the developers that started this mess in the first place.
Well, I’m a bullheaded old codger and I’m not giving up without a fight. For weeks I racked my brain, how could I beat them at this game. I’ve always liked a good game and I play to win. Then it hit me, if you can’t beat them join them, or in this case convince them to join you. The fellows that were buying up these lots and building these huge homes with the swimming pools and tennis courts had money, and lots of it. I needed a way to get them to move some of that money my way and be happy to do it. I thought about it and realized there were now many children in the neighborhood and there really was not much for them to do out here. Then it hit me, I could reduce the numbers of cattle and make up the difference and then some by providing recreation and entertainment for the families that were moving in so rapidly.
I started out by hanging a sign on my drive that read Circle R Ranch Petting Zoo and Riding stables. I charged $2 a day to come and play with and view the animals, heck I even sold them feed at an outrageous price to feed back to my animals. I then started selling annual memberships to the ranch, and was now bringing in far more income than the cattle ever did. I expanded the horse barns, built indoor riding arenas, barrel courses and round pens, hired stable hands and bought every good horse in the county I could get my hands on to sell to the people that were building in the development. Then I kept them at my ranch where they had to be a member and also pay board for their horse. Business was booming and who in their right mind would want to put me out of business now when the children and wives of the big shots in the development were members of my riding stable/ petting zoo.
With business booming at the stable I had another idea, a clubhouse, you know a restaurant/bar/recreation center. Staying with the ranch theme I built a huge cedar wood building, on one end it was a restaurant, where of course me being an old cattle man I made steaks and burgers our specialty. In a completely closed off area from the restaurant was the lounge, a place where the grown ups could come to tip a few beers and listen to the local cowboy bands on Friday and Saturday nights. We had a few electronic games in there and a whole lot of those video gambling machines (you know the ones that say for entertainment only on them) yes, I found the dollars being poured into them quite entertaining.
I also built a large workout room with the most up to date workout equipment available and of coarse found a couple of health nuts to work on commission and be our massage therapists, personal trainers and workout consultants. It had nice big locker rooms with large showers, hot tubs and saunas. It also has a large outdoor facility with an Olympic size pool, tennis courts, horseshoe pits, volleyball courts, basketball hoops and more. There is also an indoor game and recreation area complete with pool tables, table tennis, air hockey, foosball tables, a big screen TV. In the upper level of the building is my personal living quarters, office and the employee lounge. You could see the whole place from my office or the balcony walkways off of my office. Oh how I loved to sit in my office and watch those fine looking young ladies getting their workouts. Off my office was my security room, a small room that I kept locked and I was the only one that had a key to it. You see, I had an out of town firm come in and wire the entire place with hidden security cameras. You know, those tiny little wireless buggers that can be mounted in clocks and such and no one would ever see them. We also had the big security cameras mounted by the cash drawers and such but they were more just to remind the staff that they may be caught on tape if they did anything stupid. My favorite cams were the ones I installed myself, yes I hid a few in the ladies locker room area.

MasterO
08-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Part 2: Jess

You see, I had been so busy working my ranch and building my little business empire that I had very little time for my own social life. I dated a few women but most of them turned out to just be gold diggers that were after my hard earned assets. As I finished up work one night and was coming out of my office a soft quiet voice called my name. Mr. Reynolds the voice said, I turned around, it was Jess, a young lady that worked for me in the stables. Her family had membership at the club and she had been coming here since they moved into the area a few years back. Jess had just celebrated her 18th birthday last week and graduated high school last month but if you didn’t know it you would swear she was only 14. She was about 5’1” and 90 lbs. soaking wet with long blond hair and the most amazing blue eyes. She was just a tiny thing and so soft spoken but when she mounted one of my geldings he knew she was in charge. I wouldn’t mind mounting her myself and taking her for a wild ride. I had watched her on cams in the showers and locker room and had fantasized spending a bit of quality time with her, if you know what I mean. Do you have a minute Jess asked? Sure Jess, I replied what might I do you for…Uh do for you. Oh, and just call me Jack.
My parents are leaving for the mountains to our summer cottage for the rest of summer and I was wondering… sure you can have the rest of the summer off to spend with them before you start college in the fall. That’s not what I was going to ask, she said. I was going to say that I am staying home to work and spend time with the horses and am a little nervous about staying home alone. My parents are kind of funny about having friends over when they’re not home. I wondered if I could hang out here with you after work till bed time for a while, at least till I adjust to being alone, I promise I’ll be no bother and I’ll even help you with your household chores. I didn’t know what to say, part of me wanted to say YES, a hot young thing like Jess wanting to hang out with this old codger. I managed to keep my composure and said; well I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to have a bit of company and I could use a hand with the house work. As any good cowboy would do I reached out my hand to shake hers and said it’s a deal. Her smile went from ear to ear and I swore I saw a sparkle in her eye.
After finishing my days work I headed for my living quarters, took my shower and put on some comfortable clothes. I had just sat down with my paper when I heard a soft knock on my door. I opened the door and there stood Jess, I said yes can I help you with something Jess. Our deal you know you said I could hang out here, oh I said, I’m sorry I didn’t know you meant tonight, come on in. Jess came in and went strait to the kitchen I had some vegetables from the garden in the sink and a few dirty dishes from breakfast on the counter top. Jess went right to work, she washed the veggies and cut them up into a salad and got some cold left over chicken and cheese from the fridge. She put it together with my favorite vinaigrette dressing and brought it to me in my recliner. How did you know I like my salad this way I asked her. I’ve been watching you a long time now while I’ve been here and I know more about you than you know. I shrugged it off, chuckled and ate my salad.
After Jess finished making my salad and cleaning up the kitchen she came in and sat close by me and said; so how come you’re not married? This set me back a bit, I’ve been asked this many times in the past but it was just not what I expected Jess to ask. I mean, you do like women, I’ve noticed you watching us girls at the clubhouse with that glint in your eye. Was it that obvious, I thought I was pretty cool and concealing about it? Damn, if this young girl could pick up on it then who else had? Do you want to play cards she asked? Now, if there is one thing this old cowboy is good at it’s a good game of poker. Sure, what’s your game? It’s your home you decide she said. I really like this girl; she not only tosses a great salad and cleans my house but she knows enough to let a man pick his game.
We played for about an hour and took turns winning and losing hands and betting pennies. Jess looked me strait in the eye and said “let’s up the ante a bit” on the next hand. I don’t want to take your money I said. Who said anything about money? Let’s play truth or dare poker. Ok why not, I have nothing to hide and it sounds like it could be fun.

MasterO
08-22-2007, 07:43 PM
Part 3: T or D Poker

She explained the rules and pulled from her pocket a stack of cards of four different colors. She said the yellow cards are truth cards and if you draw a truth card you must read it and answer the question truthfully. The orange cards are simple dare cards, the green cards harder dares like gross or slightly painful dares, the red cards are extreme dares which my involve nudity and or sexual dares. Wow, T or D has sure changed since I was a teen, I thought. Ok, sounds interesting; really I was so turned on at the thought of getting a sexual dare with Jess I was about to explode with anticipation. But, I played it cool and tried to show enthusiasm without appearing to be a horny sex starved old fart.
I had to change the cards a little from the truths and dares I would play with the kids my age and younger. I think you will find these a bit more appropriate for a man your age. Ok, Ok, let’s get this show on the road. The first bet to be placed on the table was a truth and I won the first hand. Jess drew her card and read it to me. “Have you ever passionately kissed someone more than 10 years different than you in age? If not would you like to”. No, I have not and yes I would like to she said without hesitation. Well, depending how you’ve written these cards maybe you will get that chance I said as I chuckled.
The next hand I had a full house and was quite sure I had her beat so I skipped the easy dares and bet a green card dare. Damn, if she didn’t have a strait flush and beat me. I nervously drew my card and read it to Jess. “Allow your opponent to pour two cups of foodstuff of their choice into you underwear and work it in thoroughly.” You have got to be kidding me that sounds gross. Jess giggled as she headed for the kitchen, she came back with a spatula full of peanut butter and a cup of Hershey’s syrup. She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pulled out the waistband of my shorts and reached the spatula as far in as she could get it. She pushed about half up the crack of my ass and half under my balls. Then she poured half the syrup in front and the other half in back. I was a little grossed out and humiliated but getting very turned on at the same time. Ok, let’s play the next hand it’s my turn to win one. Not so fast I still have to work it in she said. She pulled my trousers to my ankles and began to massage the peanut butter and syrup into every part of my ass, dick and balls. Some of the chocolate and peanut butter had oozed out of my shorts and on her hands and she sensuously licked them clean.
Ok, she said now we can play the next hand. Well Jess, I’d say you played that hand very well. Thank you Jack; she said as she started to shuffle the deck. I won the next hand and Jess had to stand on her head and drink a beer through a straw. Jess won the next two hands the first was a truth. “Have you ever fantasized about a sexual encounter with a younger girl?” I had to answer yes and added I think most guys have. The second was another dare and I had to spend the rest of the game with my foot cuffed to the table leg, unless another dare required them removed but then they must go back on.
I won the next hand and Jess had to give me a lap dance wearing only her thong and bra. Wow, I thought my dick was going to tear through my peanut butter soaked under shorts. I won again and was instructed to give Jess 10 hard spankings on her bare ass with my bare hand. I had her lay across my lap and slowly pulled down her shorts and her thong exposing her perfect shaped beautiful little ass. Jess leaned as far forward on my lap as she could spread her feet about 2 foot apart and rested her hands flat on the floor in front of her. I’m not sure if she did this to brace herself for the spanking or to give me a better look at her swollen moist pussy. Either way I was not complaining, WOW, she is a gorgeous little girl.
I was going easy on her the first couple hits and she shouted it said hard, rules are rules, now do it over and do it right. I pulled back and gave her a solid hard slap and she let out a squeal, I gave her another and then another, she began to cry. I stopped and said I’m sorry I don’t want to hurt you. She turned and looked up at me, smiled big through her tears and said just continue and don’t you dare lighten up. I continued 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, by this time Jess was sobbing in tears and her ass was bright red with hand print shaped welts. You could see where the blood vessels just below the skin were seeping and her ass began to look like a giant hickey. I knew it had to hurt but as she said rules are rules, and she wrote up the cards. I had often fantasized a moment like this, but I never really expected it to become reality and certainly not with such a beautiful young girl.
Just then Jess’s cell phone rang she looked at it and said “oh my gosh it’s my Mom”. She tossed me the key to the cuffs and took the phone into the other room; she was gone at least 10 minutes and then returned to the table. I could see her ass was really hurting her so I went to the freezer and got her an ice pack to sit on. She said I could leave the cuffs off my leg now but I should not get too accustomed to the freedom.
We continued to play and I stayed with a couple of truths, they were simple ones like at what age did you first masturbate and such. Then Jess got the truth that asked at what age did you loose your virginity? She looked me strait in the eye and said “tonight I hope” and quickly began to shuffle for the next hand. “Oh My Gosh”; could she really still be a virgin and wanting me as her first? I could not concentrate on my game and Jess knew it. I lost hand after hand and answered silly questions and did silly dares. Then I won a hand and Jess drew her dare card; “passionately kiss your opponent for at least 10 minutes. Jess got up still not wearing any bottoms, just wearing a light summer top and her bra she strutted around the table grabbed my shirt and pulled me into her. She pressed her soft lips against mine and kissed me first a light kiss, then a light nibble on my lower lip and then she put her tongue deep into my mouth and our tongues danced together like fireflies mating on a hot summer night. Jess was very turned on and was rubbing her naked wet pussy up and down my naked thigh. I reached my hand up her shirt and she grabbed it and stopped me. Not so fast there, you didn’t get to that card yet, and she giggled and pulled away. Your deal, she said as she handed me the cards. I shuffled the deck and dealt myself the best hand I’d had all night. Being extremely horny after our kissing session and being stopped dead when reaching for her breasts I opted for a red card and was hoping for a good sexual one. Jess then said I have one more color of card, the blue card, the blue card is as high a risk as one might take and I’m going to play it on this hand. I was confident I had this one; the only thing that could beat me would be the Royal Flush and what were her chances of having that. Well I’ll see your bet and call you I said confidently. Then, I nearly lost my teeth when she laid her cards on the table and she had the Royal Flush. She drew the blue card and handed it to me with a big smile. I read the card to Jess out loud, you have drawn the ultimate challenge card and you must be the personal property of your opponent until the break of down tomorrow. Your opponent can do with you as they please as long as they do no permanent damage to you. Now I was not sure whether to be afraid or grateful to have drawn that card, I think Jess and I are on the same track but what if she was just toying with me all along?
Jess said I’ll start by cuffing you back to the table leg while I run down to my locker for my things; it looks like I’m spending the night. Out the door she went and I could here her run down the stairs. I didn’t here her come back in but she came in with a duffle bag and a big grin as if she were up to something devious.

MasterO
08-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Should I continue writing or have you had enough?

shadow575
08-22-2007, 08:56 PM
ya ya keep writing

Leblonk
08-23-2007, 09:08 AM
no keep going i like it

hotnpimpin
08-23-2007, 02:43 PM
keep writing its good

sxcm
08-23-2007, 04:42 PM
absolutely fantastic story keep it up, i particulary like the way you had an introduction and background in youre story, well done!

MasterO
08-26-2007, 05:31 PM
Part 4: The Ultimate Dare Card Played Out

Ok, my big slave man, have I got plans for you, as she giggled. She started by having me lie down on the coffee table with my feet to the floor and hands cuffed and over my head. She pulled from her duffle two Velcro bands and wrapped them around my ankles and the table legs. She took a piece of rope and went through the hand cuffs and down around the table legs on the opposite end. She took a very large Velcro weight lifting belt and wrapped it around my torso and the coffee table. Then she began to tickle me with a feather duster, I’m not overly ticklish but it did tickle and coupled together with her soft touches I was becoming very aroused.
She continued to tease me with her naked and wet pussy, she sat straddled over my belly and ran her fingers through the hair on my chest and stomach. She slowly worked her little ass and pussy farther down my body to where she was now straddling my hard cock with her wet pussy. It was a wonderful feeling yet very frustrating as well. My peanut butter and chocolate covered cock was pressing against my shorts so hard I thought they would tear. Jess slid to where her pussy was tight against my cock and began to rock back and forth as she told me how she had waited for this night for years. She told me how she would work in the stables and fanaticize about me taking her from behind, peeling of her denims and plunging my manhood deep inside her while bending her over the hay bales. Just as I thought I could not take it any more and would cum in my shorts the door bell rang.
Jess jumped off, pulled on a pair of shorts, said I’ll get it and headed for the door. Oh my gosh, who could it be and how did they get to my door when the door down stairs should have been locked. Jess must not have locked it again when she ran downstairs for her duffel. What could they want and what will they think about Jess being here. Jess came back in and said it was your cleaning lady; she forgot her purse here earlier and stopped back for it. It was in the cleaning supply cabinet so I gave it to her. I told her I was here for help with my fall schedule for school and wanted to know what business courses you recommended. Well, just make sure the door is locked, if I was caught like this it would be the talk of the village. Jess giggled and said don’t worry it’s locked.
Jess said now, where were we, as she reached into her duffel and pulled out a blindfold and placed it over my eyes, she then tied a cloth around my head over the blindfold and said I have to make sure you can see nothing for this next part.
She left the room and went toward the kitchen; I could hear the fridge door open and things being shuffled. Jess returned and I felt the sensation of cold touch my chest, I guessed she had a Popsicle in her hand. She put it to my lips and touched it to my tongue; it was a cherry Popsicle alright. She pressed it in and out of my mouth and then sucked on it herself then plunged her cold tongue into my mouth and kissed my deeply and passionately. She touched the Popsicle to my chest and around my nipples till it melted and dripped and ran down my chest. Jess licked the cherry Popsicle juice from my body as she caressed it. She then put her mouth to mine and pushed the last bite of the Popsicle into my mouth with her tongue. We exchanged it back and forth into each others mouths until it was melted away and then continued to kiss.
I then felt something cold against my thigh and tight to my groin. Jess said now hold still I wouldn’t want to slip here and giggled as she cut through my peanut butter soaked under shorts. She cut from one leg hole to the waist band and the other. She gently peeled the fly of my shorts back and exposed my naked cock and balls. She came back around to my face and kissed me on the lips and said; now I have something very special in store for you my big slave man. While continuing to kiss me I felt two small hands take my cock and balls and start to caress them gently. How did she do that I thought then I felt at the same time two hands on my chest while she was still kissing me. Holy crap there were two people here, one at each end of the table. While who think was Jess caressed my head and kissed me the other gently stroked my cock and balls using the peanut butter as a lubricant. Then yet another pair of hands began to caress my chest and I felt two thighs straddling my stomach and a naked pussy against my flesh. What’s going on here Jess I said and who are these people? Jess said; I asked a few of my girl friends to come over and help me with my slave and you can not know who they are. Now you are to remain quiet and not to speak the rest of the night, understood, if you do there will be consequences.
The three girls continued to caress me and I could hear the occasional whisper from one to the other. Then I felt someone licking and kissing my feet and ankles could there be yet a forth girl, I wanted to ask but feared the consequences of talking would be they would stop. With my hands still cuffed together and stretched over my head I felt a soft shaven pussy placed in my right hand and then another in my left hand. One girl on my belly, one on my balls and cock, one at my feet, one kissing and caressing my face and one in each hand. Could there really be six girls here, and who are they? As nervous as I was about the situation I just went with the flow and enjoyed the attention. I fingered the two girls on my hands as I tongued the girl on my head who was now straddling my face with her bare shaved pussy pressed to my lips. Oh it felt so good, the girl on my belly was now facing my cock and caressing it while the other girl licked the peanut butter and chocolate from my balls.
At once they all got off stepped away and began to whisper amongst themselves. What were they planning now? Then I felt the table and myself being lifted, they carried me out the door and onto the balcony walk. It was late enough now that all the staff should be out of the building and the doors locked but what if someone was still here? They carried be over to the upper level of the rec. center to the upper workout room. They unstrapped me from the coffee table and sat me on one of the exercise benches in the room. They strapped my hand and feet, they gave me enough slack that I could move each arm about six inches. My arms were strapped strait out from my body and rested on stools. Jess instructed me to let them position my hand and when I realized what was happening to go with it.
They held up two of my fingers and one of the girls lowered her pussy onto my fingers and began to work them. Then they did the same on the other hand. One of the girls straddled my face and Jess said to lick her good. I could feel with my tongue that this girl had a very small and tight pussy, I was not sure but it seemed her hymen was still in tact. I licked and probed my tongue into her pussy being especially conscious of her little clit. I flicked it rapidly with my tongue and took it lightly in my teeth and began to suck it while I swirled my tongue rapidly around it. She bucked and moaned as her juices flowed down my nose and ran off my face. By this time two of the girls had licked every bit of the peanut butter and chocolate from my dick and balls and my dick was about ready to explode.
The little lady on my face began to slide her way down my body and now straddled my groin. She worked her pussy up and down against my shaft but did not allow it to penetrate. After a few minutes of this she rose up and thrust herself down hard on my shaft. She let out a shriek and a double gasp as she mounted and clenched her pussy tight around my shaft. I knew she had just given up her virginity and I had no idea who she even was. She pumped and bucked and clenched my shaft tightly as she bounced up and down as though she were on back of a quarter horse at a fast run. She screamed and squealed and gasped and moaned with ecstasy and delight as she experienced her first cock to orgasm experience. I was so pumped by this time that I shot my load deep into her pussy and gushed what seemed like a pint of cum into her and gradually went limp. She continued to sit on my limp cock and clench it in her pussy as if she did not want to let it go and end her bliss.
All the while this was going on the other girls had been kissing, licking and caressing my body. The feeling of ten hand and 5 tongues working my body from one end to another while a tight pussy worked my cock and her two small hands held onto the hairs of my chest like child riding bareback was a sensation I will never forget.

hotnpimpin
08-26-2007, 06:01 PM
its good contine it

molten man
09-02-2007, 09:12 PM
awseome. just awesome. Please Continue!!

MasterO
11-22-2007, 04:29 AM
It's been awhile since I've written but I have completed another part to this story. Let me know if you like it

Part 5: Energize Me

The girls began to whisper amongst themselves and I heard one girl say it’s Ok I’ve got it covered. Wondering what she had covered and what they were up to now I began to think about the consequences and what could happen here. I had put my whole life and future in jeopardy for this one night of bliss. I am quite sure all those girls were not 18 and if this ever gets out there will be hell to pay.

As my mind started to wander one of the girls said open your mouth and I did. She inserted a pill and a straw, she said there that ought to perk you up as she giggled. I realized then what she had covered, and assumed the pill was Viagra or something like it and the straw was in a bottle of Sprecher’s Cream Soda, I would know that flavor anywhere, that darn Jess has been watching me. The girls went back to work on caressing and stimulating me back to action and I could here their vibrators running as they were also pleasuring themselves, or each other I couldn’t tell. As my manhood sprang back into action the girls took turns straddling and mounting it as if they were riding a stallion, bucking and thrusting themselves to orgasm. I did my best to try to keep with the rhythm but I was exhausted after all that had gone on already. As exhausted as I was I didn’t want this night to end, it surely would be a once in a lifetime event.

After the 4th girl had her turn to come to orgasm on my cock they again had they’re whisper huddle session. They unstrapped my arms and feet and let me walk around a bit and stretch my muscles. Then they told me to lie down on my belly on what I recognized as one the massage tables, again they strapped me down. I was expecting to get a nice back massage when they pushed the buttons on the table to position me with my face almost to the ground and my ass in the air. One of the girls climbed onto my back with her naked pussy and ass against my skin and bounced up and down as if she were riding a horse. Then I felt it; DAMN that stings, she was slapping my bare ass with a riding crop. Then I felt the wet sensation of two tongues licking my ass clean of the peanut butter and chocolate. They parted my ass cheeks and licked it thoroughly clean, oh the sensation of having the rim of my asshole licked clean. I had never had much attention on that end before and as strange as it seemed I was liking it. One of the girls sat with her legs spread wide on the head rest of the massage table and put her pussy to my mouth. I could tell it was Jess by her smell and the way she was touching me. From the smell and taste of her pussy she had not been one of the girls that had ridden me earlier. I turned my hands to cup her petite ass in them and gave her pussy a tongue lashing she will not likely forget. As her juices flowed I sucked and lapped up every drop with my tongue while working her clit with my nose. She bucked and moaned as she clenched my shoulders tightly.

I was so intensely concentrated on Jess and working her tight little virgin pussy that I had almost forgotten the other girls were there. When BAMM, something rammed up my ass from behind me, ugh I moaned as I realized one of the girls had decided to take me up the ass with a strap-on dick. At first my thoughts were what the hell, I ain’t no queer, but the more she pumped my ass and the fleshy dildo bumped against my prostate the more I realized how those boys up on Brokeback could have gotten addicted to such a thing. Now, I still have no interest in sex with men but a woman with a strap-on is a different story. After a few minutes of pumping my ass and gripping tightly to my sides she pulled out and spit on my back as if to simulate ejaculating on it and rubbed it into my back and ass.

Then all got quiet and still and I heard the girls all whispering on the other side of the room. The door shut and Jess came back and said the girls wanted me to thank you for hosting a great party tonight and they hope we can do it all again sometime.

molten man
11-23-2007, 02:23 AM
Lovelytory!! Is there any more!!

MasterO
11-24-2007, 04:50 AM
Part 6: When The Party’s Over

Jess, still naked removed my blindfold and began to untie my hands and feet while gently caressing and teasing me with her naked pussy. While untying my hands she backed her wet pussy over my face and with the blindfold now off I was so enjoying the view. She dragged her soft moist pussy across my face a couple of times and rubbed her clit against my nose. She quickly stepped off and went around to my feet. While untying my feet she leaned down and rested her soft lips against my ass and began to suck and kiss it with a furious passion. Then out of nowhere CRACK she slapped my bare ass hard and grabbed my balls tightly in her hand and began to squeeze them together. It hurt but it felt good at the same time and I didn’t know how to react.

She said it’s not dawn yet and you are still at my beck and call and I aim to make these next two hours an adventure you will never forget. She clasped a dog collar around my neck, clipped a leash to it and said come on, let’s go for a walk. We were both completely naked as she led me out of the room and down the hallway. She paraded my naked ass around the balcony and down the stairs into the main kitchen. She went to the fridge and got two beers; she then went to the cabinet and got a bowl. She poured one of the beers into the bowl, placed it on the floor and said; for the next two hours you will be my dog and will do as I say. Now get down on all fours and drink your beer like a good puppy. I began to sip the beer from the bowl and she slapped my ass hard and said dogs’ lap they don’t sip. I lapped up every drop of beer from the bowl as she drank the other one I turned toward her, sat at her feet and began to lick her hand. I was not used to this role play kind of stuff but then this whole evening had been quite a new experience for me.

I felt rather silly but she did win the hand and for the next 1and ¾ hours she was still in charge. She led me out of the kitchen and must have walked me through every room in the whole place. Then my blood ran cold as she walked me toward the door that went outside to the pool area. She said sit, stay; she unhooked the leash, fetch, as she threw the colorful sinking rings into the pool. I ran on all fours to the pool, jumped in and retrieved the rings one by one in my teeth. She patted my head and said good boy as she hooked the leash back to the collar.

I thought she would take me inside now but I was wrong. She led me out into the open yard, across the lot and riding arena to the stable on the leash. I nervously followed hoping that nobody decides to drive in and catches me in such a humiliating situation. Once inside the stable she shut the door and led me the corner stall where we stored the week’s hay bale supply. She tied my leash to a hook and said stay, I’ll be right back. It was only a minute and she returned with a jar of peanut butter and said; now be a good dog and pleasure your master, as she smeared the peanut butter into her pussy and ass crack.

She sat on a horse blanket on the hay bales and spread her legs wide, I quickly went to work on licking the peanut butter from her pussy and even though the peanut butter was all licked off I continued to lick and suck her out passionately. After about 20 minutes of this and a couple orgasms she rolled over and with her feet on the floor and her hands on the bales she pushed her ass high in the air. I could see it was packed with peanut butter and went to work on licking it clean. I licked every last bit of it and paid special attention to her asshole and gave her a rim licking she will not forget and forced my tongue slightly into her asshole and began to move it in small circles, after all I had to prove to her I could toss a great salad also.

By this time my cock had revived some from the earlier activities and was stiff and hard. I began to brush my hard cock against the inside of her thigh and across her ass. While holding firmly onto her sides I began to hump her ass and brush my balls against it. She turned to look at me and said; you be a good dog and give your master the bone already. She didn’t have to tell me twice I lined up the end of my cock in her tight pussy and rammed it in with a quick hard thrust. She let out a scream as the blood began to trickle from her pussy and run down her leg. I was right it was her hymen I had felt with my tongue and she was not only a virgin to the flesh of a mans cock inside her but this was her first penetration experience.

I asked her if she was OK and she replied oh yes; now fuck me hard and ejaculate your boys deep into my throbbing pussy. She no more than said it and I began to pump hard and fast against her tight little tunnel. I could feel her bucking with orgasm, the thought and feel of it all brought me to orgasm as well as I shot my load deep into her swollen moist love pocked. Having seen the activity I had earlier it was not the biggest load of cum I’ve pumped but it was enough that she felt it and began to moan yes, yes, yes, as I pumped it into her. I kept pumping until my dick softened and then I left it in her and lay across her back licking her back and shoulders like a good dog would lick his master.

I pulled out of her and she rolled over and said thank you so much for fulfilling my lifelong fantasy; it was just as I fantasized it and so much more. She removed the collar from my neck; put it around her own neck; handed me the leash and said from this time forward you are the master and I am your servant.

Pikachu
11-24-2007, 05:18 AM
thank you for the great story mate keep it up...

MasterO
11-24-2007, 05:29 AM
Part 7: The Next Days Events:

I removed the collar and leash from her neck, looked her strait in the eye and said I don’t need a lead on my dog or my horse I certainly don’t need one on my girl. If she wishes to follow me, serve me and be true to me she will do so voluntarily and will not need to be forced or pulled. I reached my arms out to her and she quickly took hold around my waist and pulled her body in close to mine. We stood embraced in each others arms and kissed passionately for the next 20 or 30 minutes as I realized a ray of sunshine penetrating the stable window. I quickly glanced at the clock to see that it was after 5 am and the stable manager would be in any minute to start morning chores. Just then I heard the rumble of his old Chevy with the leaky exhaust pipe as he pulled in to the lot. We quickly took cover in the tack room and looked her something to cover up with for the now daylight trek back to the clubhouse.

Jess and I wrapped ourselves in horse blankets and hurried across the lot to the clubhouse. We slipped in the poolside door seemingly unnoticed and headed for our lockers. We hurried to get some clothes on and began picking up the various props from the nights events when the door swung open and I heard a soft voice say good morning Mr. Reynolds, looks like someone had one heck of a party here last night. Good morning Gladys; I said as I picked up the handcuffs and ropes from around the massage table. Yes, it would seem they did have a good time, I just wish they had cleaned up after themselves and just left it at that. I have breakfast on if you’re hungry Mr. Reynolds; I’m cooking up a fine batch of breakfast burritos. Thank You Gladys we’ll be in for some breakfast and a cup of coffee as soon as we get this room in shape. Mmmm Mmmm I didn’t even know there was a party scheduled last night, it was not on the calendar; she said. It was kind of sprung on me at the last minute I said, and being it was a party as you can see of an adult nature I opted to keep it low profile and expect you will do the same Gladys. Oh don’t you worry none about me Mr. Reynolds I have a few secrets of my own and I know how to keep one as she chuckled. Thanks Gladys, I appreciate that and look forward to that breakfast. Oh my goodness, I almost forgot about it; she said as she ran for the kitchen. I carried off the duffel bag of props and secured them in a locked locker while Jess sprayed and wiped down the massage and workout benches.

The guests began to trickle in for their breakfast and morning workouts as Jess and I headed for the kitchen. Gladys kept glancing and smiling at the two of us as if she knew what had gone on the night before. Finally, she could not remain quite and said; what brings you in so early Jess? Jess looked at me with a nervous look and said; Jack does. I quickly interrupted the conversation and said; Jess came by after work for some advice on her fall school schedule and I asked her to come in early and help me clean up after the party before the early risers start to trickle in. Ahh, I see said Gladys; I see, and she left it at that. We finished our breakfast and although we were both exhausted from the night before began our morning chores.

I slipped into a utility room with Jess and told her nobody must know what went on here last night, NOBODY. She hugged me and said don’t worry about it Jack, it’s all cool, and gave me a big hug and a peck on the lips. We slipped out of the room, I went to my office and Jess headed for the stables. I no more than sat at my desk and turned on my computer when the phone rang.

Hello:

This is Sergeant Pederson from the Saunders County Sheriffs Dept., we had a call this morning about some suspicious and inappropriate activity at your place last night involving minors and alcohol, we need to speak with you about it ASAP.

Minors and alcohol… I know nothing about any such thing but I will be glad to speak with you about it.

We’ll send an officer over to talk it over with you this morning, is 10:00 OK?

Yes, sure I’ll be here.

OK, then 10 it is.

What the heck can this all be about, I know those girls were not drinking here or I would have smelled it on them. Unless they took a bottle with them when they left but the bar was locked and I don’t keep much alcohol at all in the house. A few beers in the fridge and they are not missing. I guess I’ll find out when the cops get here.

Then I thought about the security cameras, last nights events are surely caught on tape. It would prove that they were not drinking here but I certainly don’t want anyone seeing that footage, it would destroy my business and reputation in this community. I quickly slipped into the security room and began to search through the video footage of last night. The sight of the six girls all pleasuring me at once was amazing, as I watched it a bulge began to form in my pants and I found myself wanting to take a walk out to the stables to see how Jess was holding up with no sleep. I recognized all 5 girls and of coarse Jess as the group of equestrian enthusiasts that called themselves The Midnight Riders and now I know why they chose that name when they never rode the horses after dark. I was relieved that all the girls were at least 16 which I had already searched online to find out was the legal age of consent in our county. That doesn’t mean there would not be hell to pay if their parents or the other members and guests ever found out what went on here, but at least I wouldn’t be doing time in the slammer for it. As much as I wanted to save the video footage from last night to watch it again I knew it must be deleted ASAP.

Oh my goodness, it’s almost 10 already and the cops will soon be here. I deleted the footage I had already reviewed of last nights events but did not get to view all the footage. I left the security room, locked it, double checked it and went down to wait for the police to show up. At exactly 10:00 a squad car pulled up and a portly 50ish looking officer came to the front door. I invited him in and we went into one of the small conference rooms to talk. He told me that a group of six 18 – 20 year olds had been picked up about a mile from here last night when their car left the road and struck a pole. Luckily they were driving slowly and nobody was seriously injured. They had been drinking and were in possession of marijuana and ecstasy. They said they had been drinking here and they purchased the drugs here from some guy named Jack. Knowing that you run a tight ship and we have never had any real problems here the whole thing sounds suspicious and we don’t really believe their story but we have to follow up on it. It seems just too coincidental that they used the name Jack as the source of the dope. I brought along some mug shots of them and I need to know if you recognize any of them. I told him I’ll look at the photos but I was not in the bar at all last night and perhaps Tony the night bar manager would be of more help to you but he doesn’t come in till 5:00. Do you have any security footage we can look at and try to verify if they were even really actually here he asked? Ahh, Ahh, yes I may have some footage but I would have to look at it and see how much was recorded. I tell you what; I’ll look at those pictures and then I’ll go upstairs and check the security footage to see if they were here or not.

The officer said; I would really like to review your security disks and try to make some sense of all this, if that would be OK. I told him; I really want to cooperate and have nothing to hide but I have a policy that nobody but me ever sees the security footage without a warrant unless I verify that a crime has been committed and it’s needed for evidence. Not that I don’t want to help but you would be amazed at what we sometimes catch on tape when our patrons have a few drinks and loose all inhibitions, if you know what I mean. The officer chuckled, and said fair enough, I’m 56 years old and I’ve been working this county for over 35 years now and since the oil rush around here and all the newcomers nothing amazes me anymore. I replied with I can only imagine, I’ll review them and if anything looks suspicious or I see any of those six people I’ll burn you a copy of that portion of the disk. He agreed and made an appointment to return at 5:00 to talk with Tony and see if I found anything on the disks.

Just as I thought all was settled, he said oh yes, I have one more matter I need to ask you about; as my heart leaped in my chest and I answered oh, what’s that? He said; I here this place is quite the popular place with the young ladies and you have a riding club here that calls themselves The Midnight Riders. Ahh, Ahh, yes, I do believe that is what some of the girls call themselves, I said; why do you ask. He chuckled and said; do they really ride at midnight? I laughed and said not on my horses they don’t but you will have to ask the young fellows what kind of riding they do after dark. His face turned stone cold serious and he said; well you review that footage and I’ll see you later this evening. Phew, I could feel myself sweating with nervous perspiration through the whole conversation; I hope I did not appear too nervous. Although, appearing a little nervous is probably a good thing when being questioned about being a drug and alcohol dealer to underage young people. I would think being nervous would just be a normal reaction.

MasterO
11-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Part 7 continued:

I went back to my office and began reviewing the security disks; I had to go rather slow through them in order to hope to recognize the people from their mug shots which the officer had left me for comparison. I went through the entire evening on the disks from the lounge and did not recognize any of the six as having been here but then the cameras don’t always catch everything. Being satisfied I did not have what the officer was searching for I went back to looking for evidence of my last nights events. I carefully traced the whole evening and deleted the footage from the time Jess came to my door. Of coarse the events inside my home were not recorded as those cameras were only turned on if I was not home but the balcony and entrance to my quarters was recorded. I traced our steps out of my door and into the workout room. I watched the footage in the workout room that I had not got to watch and delete earlier one more time before deleting it. Then I followed the girls path as they left the building and the premises and deleted the footage. I followed Mine and Jess’s steps as she led me on the leash down to the kitchen, around the building, the pool, and out to the stable. Then I did something I may regret later but a burnt a copy of our events in the stable that I would keep in my safe to watch again later. I deleted the rest of the footage and now satisfied I had covered my tracks I started my normal daily review of the footage from the evening before.

I was watching the camera from our main weight room when I saw what looked to be one of the fellows from the mug shots, I zoomed in on his face and sure enough it was him. I continued to watch the footage and spotted another fellow from the photos. One of the fellows was talking with John Wilkins, a regular here but an odd duck; he spent at least 3 hours a day in the weight room and seldom talked to anyone. He claims to be a personal trainer/workout consultant but you seldom see him with anyone much less helping anyone. He is in his early 20’s and built like a brick shithouse with a serious case of acne. Some have said he is pretty into the steroids, I have never witnessed him using any myself but I would imagine by looking at him they are right. I burnt a copy of the footage and continued reviewing the disks.

After being satisfied I had no more footage the police would be interested in, at least in the case of the guys from the mug shots. I went down to grab some lunch and mingle with the guests for a bit. It was an ordinary day but it felt different, I felt as though everyone around me was aware of what went on the night before. One of the waitresses Bev came up and asked if everything was OK, she said I seemed not myself today. I told her I did not sleep well last night and this thing with the police was probably a little heavy on my mind.

Bev brought me my soup and sandwich and I started to eat. Just as I took my first spoon of soup I felt two small hands reach around me and give me a hug from behind. A soft voice whispered into my ear, thanks for the great fun last night cowboy. I turned and it was Stephanie, one of my Midnight Riders, I was not sure how to react but sure did not want to draw attention so just asked her to join me for lunch. She accepted my invitation and sat across the table from me. She was wearing a pair of Daisy Duke Jeans and a tight summer top that showed her tight little tummy. Seeing her petite little body and bright face took my mind back to last nights events, not as if they had ever really left my mind. I began to feel a bulge in my jeans as I asked her what she was up to today. She answered nothing much, just thought she would do some riding this afternoon. We ate lunch and talked about the horses and not another word was said about last night.

After lunch I went out and about my daily duties, checking on supplies and talking with the help about business as usual. I did swing by the stable and check in on Jess who was just putting away one of the mares after her workout and washing. Jess did not see me come in and there was nobody else in that area of the stable so I decided to sneak up on her and grabbed her from behind, covered her mouth and pulled her into the tack lockup room. This was a rather small room with no windows and a lock on the door. We used this room for keeping our expensive show tack under lock and key. I spun her around and pulled her close to me as I gave her a deep passionate kiss and slipped off her shorts. I tossed her over a saddle rack and slapped her across the ass lightly with a riding crop. Then I dropped my pants and released my hard cock from the jeans that had held it confined all morning. I placed both hands on her tight little ass and massaged it gently. Oh, it felt so good so firm yet so soft to the touch and I could cup her ass cheeks in my hands just perfectly. Neither of us said a word as I lubed my cock with some lotion from the shelf parted her sweet little ass cheeks and drove my rock hard cock deep into her tight little pooper. She started to let out a squeal but caught herself and held it back. I thrust and pumped hard against her ass as she struggled to remain quiet until I felt like I would explode; I pulled out and shot my load onto her bare back where it pooled in the curved lower back area where it met her ass. I gently rubbed it into the skin on her ass and lower back. I then pulled her to her feet turned her around and again kissed her passionately. We both wiped ourselves up a bit and pulled our clothing back in place, I gave her one more kiss and told her to meet me for dinner at 6 in my quarters and she agreed. I told her to stay in the room a few minutes after I left just in case anyone had been outside the door and heard her little squeals or moans and I went about my duties.

At a few minutes to five I saw Tony’s Hummer pull in and went to discuss the matters with him of the accident and the claims they had been drinking here. I showed Tony the pictures and he assured me if they had been drinking here it was not at the bar. At exactly 5pm the police car pulled in the drive and Officer Pederson walked toward the front door. Before he reached the door Stephanie ran across the parking lot and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, she said hi Grandpa, what brings you out here? He answered I’m investigating an accident with drugs and alcohol involved and they have implicated the Circle R as where they got the dope. This troubles me greatly knowing how much this place means to you and I certainly don’t want this place becoming a haven for this type of characters. Stephanie replied; oh Grandpa those characters are everywhere and if they are hanging around here I’m sure Jack will help you bust them. We all know how Jack feels about drugs and underage drinking with his zero tolerance rules and all.

I met Officer Pederson and Steph at the door and directed him into the conference room where we could speak in private. Steph kissed him on the cheek again and said see you later Grandpa, love you much then she winked at me and said you too Jack, and off she went. The officer looked at me and said that girl is the apple of my eye, but oh how I worry about her. Her mother is working all the time and her dad has not spoken with her in over a year, she really needs a father figure and she speaks so highly of you. She is at that age where she needs positive influences and in my line of work I see so many good kids go bad. I’m so glad she loves this place and her horse Bill is still the number one male in her life. That horse was the best investment I ever made when I bought him for her for Christmas a few years back, she just loves him and he helps keep her busy and out of trouble. I would sure hate to see any lowlifes start hanging around here and preying on the innocence of the sweet young girls. That’s for sure I said; and I aim to do my best to keep this a wholesome family place.

Speaking of which, I ran the mug shots past Tony and he has never seen any of them but I did spot two of them in the security footage talking with John Wilkins. The girl at the counter said they checked in as guests of John’s. John is a regular here but a bit of an odd duck, he works out religiously and is rumored to be pretty heavy into steroid use. I burnt you a copy of the disk and photo copied John’s membership application if you want to speak with him. Actually, he’s here now but I would rather you contact him at home. I don’t want to be known as the guy that sends the cops after his club members. He took the copies and assured me he would try to handle this matter with as little trouble for the Circle R as possible. He thanked me for my help and said; I’m counting on you Jack to help keep my little Stephanie in good company and out of trouble. You will do that for me and let me know if you notice anything I should know about, won’t you? No problem sir, I’ll treat her as though she is my own grand daughter and I do consider her one of my girls, we’ve become quite close. Thanks again Jack and I’ll keep you up to speed on what’s what with this, as he lifted the envelope containing the disk and John’s application. As he walked to his car, Steph raced past him on Bill, grabbed his hat, playfully placed it on her head and rode a big circle around him. Then she placed the hat back on his head and raced off down the road as fast as old Bill could go.

molten man
11-25-2007, 11:30 PM
Excellent. Keep it going!!

MasterO
12-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Part 8: Dinner For 3

I glanced at my watch and saw that it was almost dinner time; I stopped by the kitchen and asked them to deliver dinner and a bottle of wine to my quarters. When I rounded the corner near my door I heard Jess’s sweet soft voice, hi Jack, I hope you don’t mind that I invited Stephanie to have dinner with us. No of coarse not, come on in and get cleaned up, dinner will be up in half an hour or so. I phoned down and asked them to send up another meal and some sodas.

I decided to get a quick shower before dinner, I stepped into my shower room and turned on the water, before I could reach for the soap I felt the touch of two soft hands on my shoulders. I was a bit startled at first but assuming it to be Jess I turned to thank her for the little romp in the tack room earlier. Too my surprise it was Steph, she was naked and had a wash cloth in one hand and a bar of soap in the other. She placed the washcloth over her arm and softly put her finger to my lips as if to motion me to be silent. Then she went to work lathering and scrubbing me from head to foot. It was like getting a shower and a massage at the same time, she gave extra attention to scrubbing my groin area and the crack of my ass. Then she rinsed me off, then herself and stepped out of the shower. Jess was outside the shower all squeaky clean herself and Steph began to pat me dry with the towels. Then I heard over my intercom, your dinner is ready and will be right up.

We all got dressed and headed for the dinning room when we heard the door buzzer. I opened the door and thanked Manuel for delivering our dinner. I started to set the table and Jess stopped me and said Steph will do that for us. Jess took me by the hand and led me to the den while Steph set the table and served the food. I returned to the dining room and took my usual place at the head of the table and Jess sat on my right side. After making sure Jess and I had everything Steph requested permission to be seated at the foot of the table and Jess granted permission. I asked her if she wanted to come and join us and she just looked at Jess. Then Jess explained there is something I must tell you about Steph. Steph is a submissive by nature and requires a master or mistress to own her and rule over her to make her life full and complete. Steph has been my slave for the past two years now; she looks to me for guidance and permission before doing most things.

The reason I invited Steph up to dinner with us tonight is because as we all know I will be leaving for school shortly and Steph will not be able to come with me. I have a little proposal for you; I would like to give you Steph as a gift, a little something for all you have taught me about life and about myself. I looked rather puzzled and said I really did not do that much for you. She said; oh yes you have, you taught me by your example. I have watched the way you manage your business, how you treat your customers and your staff. You are a great leader and a man I have been proud to call my Boss, you run a tight ship and expect the best from your staff but you get it through earning their respect and making them want to do their best to please you. I listen to my father complain daily about what an idiot his Boss is and how he hates him. I love my job, I love my Boss and I respect him. I know Stephanie loves you as well, we have talked about this many times and she has expressed an interest in being your slave when I leave for school.

Well, I’m flattered, but also nervous about this whole thing, Steph is 16 and of the age of consent to offer herself as a servant to an adult, but society would not understand and would not look kindly on this arrangement. It would have to be kept in absolute secret and nobody could find out about it. Jess looked at Steph and said is that a problem for you, can you keep this a complete secret? Steph nodded and Jess said; there you have it one secret slave girl to be at your beck and call. All you have to do is accept this gift and it’s a done deal. I hesitated and said okay, I’ll give it a shot as long as it remains our secret.

I’ll need to get you on the payroll as my housekeeper and personal assistant to avoid nosy people becoming suspicious of our time spent together. I know your home life is not the greatest since your parents split up and you try to spend most of your waken hours here. I would like to speak with your mother about you being my live in housekeeper and receptionist and explain how this would give you an opportunity to stay here in a safe environment and learn a profession that you can use in the future; we could put you up in one of the guest rooms. Now, let’s finish dinner so we can relax and watch a movie or something.

After dinner Jess and I went to the den and Jess put in a movie while Steph cleared the table and cleaned up the dishes. After all was spiffy, Steph came into the den where Jess and I were cuddled together in each others arms on the sofa. Steph approached me, removed my slippers and began massaging my feet. Ohh I moaned; I can get used to this.

MasterO
12-10-2007, 01:13 AM
Part 8 Continued:

While Steph caressed my feet Jess removed my shirt and began running her fingers through my chest hair while kissing me all over. I slid my hands up Jess’s shirt and inside her bra, I cupped her sweet firm young breasts in my hands. She began to moan softly as she kissed me. I took her nipples between my fingers and thumbs and gently worked them to a fully erect state. Speaking of fully erect, Steph noticed something in my pants was also becoming rather erect and she responded to it by unbuttoning, unzipping and removing my jeans. She cupped her little hand around my ball sack and the other firmly around my cock and began to massage them through the soft material of my boxers.

While Steph worked my lower half Jess concentrated on kissing and massaging my upper body and head. As Steph had my cock standing fully erect she requested Jess’s permission to remove my boxers and Jess granted her permission. Jess laid me back on the reclining leather sofa as Steph slowly removed my boxers. Then the two girls stood up and began to do a very seductive strip show for me. Steph slowly removed Jess’s top, then her shorts and her bra, then Jess wearing just her little black thong laid along side me on the sofa and ordered Steph to seduce us.

Steph being a young tight bodied and oh so fit gorgeous girl had no problem seducing me. She slowly removed all her clothes and stepped up close to my feet. She lowered her moist pussy onto my toes and began to masturbate herself with my toes. Jess sat up, turned around putting her leg over my stomach and straddled my torso and began to rock, rubbing her thong covered pussy against my flesh. She slid her way up to my chest and leaned forward toward my cock. As she took my rock hard cock in her mouth I could see her beautiful firm little ass and a moist spot forming on the crotch of her thong. Looking over her back I could see steph who was thoroughly enjoying the wiggling of my toes in her moist love pocket.

I reached up and took hold of Jess’s thong and gently slid it down as she removed her legs from it one at a time. I took hold of her thighs and lifted her from my chest as I sat forward in the recliner and placed her in my lap impaling her wet pussy on my hard pole. I began to pump as she began to rock and bounce up and down on my shaft. Soon she was squealing with orgasm and telling me to fuck her harder. After a few minutes of this I was ready to burst and told her to get ready, here it comes as I shot a blast of cum into her warm tight pussy. She screamed with delight as I continued to thrust and pump her full with every last drop of cum I had until I began to go soft. Then I just laid still and left my soft cock inside her as she sat still on my shaft and savored every last second of our time connected.

While Jess sat there gently rocking against my now limp shaft Steph climbed up on my chest and placed her pussy within inches of my face. Oh, her pussy smelled so good, clean, fresh and moist, I reach around behind her and slid her little ass up so her pussy was tight against my lips and tongue. I started by licking her clit and flicking it with my tongue which set Steph squealing and pushing her pussy tight against my face. Then I lowered my tongue to her love hole and pressed my face firm against her pussy. My nose rubbed against her clit as my tongue probed as deep into her as I could reach. She soon started to buck with orgasm and her juices flowed down my face.

I turned Steph around and pushed her forward so her ass was toward me and pointed upward. Jess turned around still straddling my groin and faced Steph, Steph and Jess embraced while both straddled me. They kissed and rubbed each others breasts, I started finger fucking Steph, first with my middle finger I searched out her G-spot. Then when I had her squealing I added my ring finger in her pussy and then I inserted my pointer into her tight little ass hole. I worked the fingers deep in and out and massaged the inner walls of her love tunnels, she screamed in ecstasy as she gushed with juices from her love pocket.

After two hours of sex every which way we all lay in the recliner cuddling and kissing for about 20 minutes. Steph looked at the clock and said “Oh my” I have to call my Mom she was expecting me home by now. Jess instructed her to tell her she was spending the night with Jess so she wouldn’t have to be home alone. She called her Mom and all was cool with that and her Mom almost seemed glad to have the house to herself.

Jess and I made our way to the kitchen for the bottle of wine and some snacks as Steph got a moist towel and wiped off the recliner which was a bit wet with all the love juice. We all headed for the hot tub had a few drinks and turned in early as we had not slept the night before and we were all rather spent.

zeketheorc
12-10-2007, 07:40 AM
I thought the girls were around 14?

MasterO
12-10-2007, 12:08 PM
I don't know why Zek, the ages were given earlier in the story.

From Part 2: Jess had just celebrated her 18th birthday last week and graduated high school last month but if you didn’t know it you would swear she was only 14. She was about 5’1” and 90 lbs. soaking wet with long blond hair and the most amazing blue eyes.

From Part 7: I was relieved that all the girls were at least 16 which I had already searched online to find out was the legal age of consent in our county.

Smile Guy
12-10-2007, 01:42 PM
This is superb. Plain and simple, now that you're updating this more regularly and it's really filling itself out as a proper story rather than just the "14-year old's diary" as you describe it... fantastic.

10 moderating thumbs up.

MasterO
12-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Thank You Smile Guy!

zeketheorc
12-10-2007, 10:58 PM
hmmm maybe I am just thinking of another story then with those ages. Either way keep up the good work.

molten man
12-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Awesome story!! Too good

MasterO
12-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Part 9: Poker Night With The Guys

The next day I awoke at 6am to the smell of fresh cooked bacon, eggs, toast and coffee. Jess and Steph were already up and at it, Jess was in the shower and Steph was in the kitchen cooking our breakfast. I got up and got my morning shower with Jess washing me from head to foot and wandered into the kitchen to a full breakfast fit for a king. Oh how I love this new Master/Slave thing so far, great sex at night and hot meals in the morning. I had breakfast with the girls and told them that we would have to play things down tonight as it was my poker night with the guys and we meet every Thursday at 7:30 in my quarters and have a friendly game of cards.

The girls begged to help with poker night, they swore they would not be any bother and would wait on us hand and foot. Well I suppose, but these are not just regular customers, these are my long time buddies, guys I went to high school with. Auggie and I even went to kindergarten together at that little old school on the corner up the road, now it’s a c-store. No problem we got your back Jack, Jess replied as she started to snicker and whispered something to Steph. Then we all went our ways and about our daily chores.

At 6 that evening I came in to my quarters for dinner and to clean up before poker night. The girls were already there and had supper on the way from the kitchen down stairs. Thursdays were all you can eat taco night at the club and they had ordered up a mess of tacos, nachos, salsa dip, and some fried rice. I jumped in the shower and Steph was right behind me with her soap and wash cloth. She lathered me up good and massaged my tired old frame in the hot shower for a good twenty minutes or so. Then we got out she toweled me off and then her self while I got dressed and took in the view of her naked body b-bopping about my room. Jess came in, gave me a passionate kiss and said dinner is here hon as she ran her fingers through my chest hairs. We went in and enjoyed a good supper together and talked and joked about the days events.

After supper Jess and I went into the den where the guys and I usually play our poker games while Steph cleaned up the supper dishes and such. Jess kissed me again and said we have a special night planned for you later Boss Man. What are those girls up to now I thought as Jess turned and left the room to get the door? It was 7:29, Auggie and Zeb were at the door and Bill was just pulling into the drive, all were exactly on time as usually was the case with these fellows. Jess greeted them at the door and introduced herself and Steph as my hand maidens for the evening. She told them she and Steph would be waiting on us hand and foot and anything we wanted we should just ask them. I saw that familiar twinkle in old Bill’s eye as he said; I just may take you up on that Missy. Bill was quite the ladies man in the day and still liked to pretend he still had it even though he has not gotten laid in over 10 years since Margie died of breast cancer. Auggie also a widower of 4 years now just smiled at the girls, he thanked them for their kindness and slapped Bill in the shoulder and chuckled saying settle down now you old horndog you’ll scare the young ladies off. Zeb was very shy and seldom spoke to anyone he didn’t know well, he was the only one of us that had a lady friend and up till a couple nights ago was the only one of us to be getting any loving.

The girls went off into the kitchen as we guys took our usual spots at the round table in the den. I always sat nearest the door as I usually had been the host and responsible for getting drinks and snacks. Bill sat across from me, Auggie to my right and Zeb to my left. I saw old Bills eyes light up and get as big as saucers and turned to see what he was so excited about, Jess was standing behind me in the skimpiest little maids’ outfit I’ve ever seen. She had a round of beers for us and a bowl of nacho chips with cheese, salsa and guacamole dip. She set the beers in front of each of us and snacks on snack trays along side the table so as to not interfere with the game we had already began to play. She then turned and went back into the kitchen, when she turned around we could see that the outfit she was wearing had a little apron in front with only a little black thong under it. I thought Bill would loose his false teeth as his mouth dropped open and he said you lucky sonofabitch to me and chuckled.

We played a few more hands, Steph came into the room and asked if we needed anything as she went around the room with a pitcher and topped off everyone’s beers. She had on a pair of Daisy Duke jean shorts and a little red and white checkered Ellie Mae Clampit halter top. Again old Bill dropped his jaw and I saw him look down her top as she poured his beer. Bill being the sly old bugger he is accidentally on purpose knocked a dollar bill from the table and onto the floor. Steph knowing what he was up to looked him straight in the eyes as she slowly bent down gave him a good long look at her breasts as she picked it up and put it back on the table. What Bill missed was the view that old Auggie had of those tight little ass cheeks that were barely covered at all by the tiny bit of fabric she had left when she cut off the jeans. They were cut ¾ up the back pockets and the fabric left through the crotch was not more than ¾” wide. When she bent forward you could clearly see her clean shaven pussy lips protruding from both sides of the fabric. Auggie being the gentleman he is just smiled and thanked her for the beer refill. When she left the room he turned to me and said Holy Shit Jack, did you see that, I could see her pussy when she did that. I just smiled and said whose turn is it anyway.

It was Zebs’ turn to deal; he began shuffling the deck and dealing the next hand. I was doing quite well and Zeb was doing the next best at playing his hands. Auggie had been having just plain bad luck of the draw and Bill was so flustered by the girls he was making stupid mistakes that were far beneath his poker skills. We played several more hands and both girls came in the room, Steph with the pitcher of beer and Jess with some little crackers with various meats, cheese spreads and garnishments on them. They both made their way around the table and they served each of us our choice of snacks.

MasterO
12-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Part 9 Continued:

They both set down their snack tray and pitcher, Jess came and stood behind me and Steph behind Auggie. Steph said looks like you’re not doing so well in the game Auggie as she began to massage his neck and shoulders. Maybe you just need to loosen up a bit as she unbuttoned his top buttons and slid her hands over his shoulder inside his shirt. She pulled his chair back and sat on his lap facing him with her legs straddling his body. Old Auggie was getting quite exited and Steph could feel the bulge in his trousers as she continued to massage his neck, shoulders and chest. While rubbing her barely covered pussy against the bulge of his now hard shaft she whispered something into his ear. Old Auggie just smiled as his face got even redder than it already was. Steph got off his lap and returned to the kitchen and Auggie excused himself to go use the rest room. Jess continued to massage my neck and shoulders and make small talk with the other guys.

We could hear that Steph had made her way through the kitchen across the hall and to the rest room where Auggie was and there seemed to be some slight moaning noises coming from around the corner and down the hall. Jess continued to keep Bill and Zebs’ attention with her small talk as she made her way around the table and gave them each a shoulder and neck massage. I was sure Auggie was getting some attention he hasn’t had in many years and as I know well Steph knows how to give a man her full attention.

About 15 minutes later Auggie returned from the rest room grinning from ear to ear, Bill just looked at him and said you lucky sonofabitch. Auggie just smiled and said whose turn to deal. We played a few more hands and Steph came into the room again with her beer pitcher and made her way around the table. Bill tried his knock the dollar off the table bit again only this time made sure it landed at Auggies’ feet. Steph bent over to pick it up and gave Bill a clear full view of what Auggie had been lucky enough to see earlier in the game, Bill just dropped his jaw and stammered as he said thanks sweetie. She handed Bill the dollar and he took her by the hand, he gently pulled her toward him and folded the dollar holding it near her waist and said; may I. Steph unbuttoned the button on the jean shorts and unzipped the fly. She playfully opened and closed the jeans with quick 2 second flashes of her pussy and said well I suppose if it’s okay with Jack, Bill looked at me and I nodded it was okay. Steph took his hand with the dollar and placed it in her hand; she opened the front of her jeans and reached his hand and hers into her shorts. She pressed his middle finger with hers against the dollar and into her pussy, then slowly pulled his hand out and left the dollar in her pussy. It was no time and Zeb had a dollar in his hand as well; Steph made her way over to Zeb and did the same. I then said hey whose turn to deal anyway and the girls both went off into the kitchen.

By this time the guys were all pretty worked up and it was obvious that neither Bill nor Zeb had their mind on the game. They both bungled some rather simple hands and lost a few bucks. Seeing that the guys now were really not into a serious poker game I decided we would have some fun with the rest of the game and asked Jess to get those Truth or Dare cards of hers and go through them and figure out which ones we might have some fun with. As Jess got dressed and ran down to her locker to get the cards Steph sat on my lap and I began to fill the guys in on how the game works. Their attention shifted back toward winning hands in a hurry once they heard what kind of pot they would be playing for.

molten man
12-17-2007, 02:42 AM
great writing. Keep it up!!

MasterO
01-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Part 10: T or D Poker With The Guys

Jess came through the door with the cards in hand and a scared look on her face; Jack something weird is going on outside by the pool. I thought I saw someone out there in black hoodies. I told the girls to stay put and fill the guys in on the game while I go check it out. I made sure the security cams were on to the pool area and headed down stairs. I stopped by my locker, picked up my Glock and tucked it into my jacket just in case. As I entered the pool deck I saw two dark silhouettes running off toward the field. I turned toward the pool and started to laugh hysterically.

It seems our two intruders were a couple of real pranksters, floating in the pool was a fully inflated blow up sex doll. I took hold of the doll, took it inside and up the stairs to the landing, I knocked on the door and stepped back around the corner. Jess answered the door and I pushed the doll toward her, she jumped, screamed and then started to laugh. I found this intruder floating face down in the pool I said with a grin. Everyone had a good laugh and we went on with starting our game.

After everyone agreed they had a basic idea of how the game would go the six of us started to play. Jess sat on my right and Steph to my left. We drew cards for who would deal first and Jess won. Jess dealt the cards as she taunted the guys with threats of nasty dares. The guys just chuckled and said bring it on Missy. All four of us guys were very good at poker and now the stakes were high. Augie asked for two replacement cards, Bill for one, Zeb for three, Steph for one, I asked for two and Jess kept her full hand. Auggie started out with betting a yellow card, and bill raised it to a green card, Zeb and I just laid our cards down as we knew Bill and he must have had a good hand to bet the green, Steph matched Bills green and Jess raised it to a red card. Bill and Steph saw Jess’s bet and matched it. Everyone showed their hands and Jess had high hand with a full house, Steph was low hand with a pair of Jacks and Bill had three deuces. Steph and Bill both had to draw red cards.

Steph’s card read you must remove all your clothes and do a naked head stand against the wall. Bill’s card said you must lick the player with the least clothing on from head to foot. Steph quickly peeled of her shorts and top and did her head stand against the wall. Bill slowly worked his way over to Steph and started to lick her feet, he worked his way down her leg (as she was still doing the head stand) to her inner thigh. He looked at everyone and then began licking her tight little pussy. As he licked we could see the bulge in his pants as his old dick rose to attention. Steph then turned right side up as he continued to work his way licking slowly up her body. He licked each of her nipples and stopped at her mouth to give her a deep tongue kiss. As he kissed her she reached out and squeezed his cock and balls tightly. He then licked up her face to her head and they both returned to their chairs.

It was Auggie’s turn to deal now and he wasted no time doing so. This hand ended on a green card with me having high hand, jess having the next highest and Auggie the low hand. Auggie’s hand read pass a cup around the table, each player may spit in the cup and you must drink it. Auggie passed his cup around and then being a bit of a showoff at times he went to the bar and mixed a Whisky Old Fashion with the spit and began to drink it. Jess’s card said each player may put the food item of their choice in you panties. We agreed to make her a banana split with ice cream, chocolate syrup, a banana, a handful of nuts and a couple maraschino cherries. Now, considering she was wearing just a thong she was sitting in a cold mess melting ice cream.

The next hand Jess had high hand and Steph the low hand with Auggie just above Steph. Steph drew a card that said you must orally pleasure another player, and Auggie’s card read you must do as the winner of the hand says for the next 15 minutes. Jess said Auggie you must come kneel and lick up this ice cream from my crotch while Steph lays beneath you and gives you head. Auggie knelt at Jess’s crotch and began to lick jes’s pussy clean of the banana split and Steph took his semi hard dick into her mouth. Both were licking and sucking when all of a sudden Auggie’s body began to jerk and convulse. We all thought he was just having one hell of an orgasm when he let out a moan and his body went limp. Thinking he had just passed out from the excitement nobody got too excited until we noticed he was not breathing.

Oh my, I killed him said Steph. Bill jumped up and attempted CPR on him but still no response. Zeb quickly dialed 911 and got the rescue squad on the way. We can’t let them find him like this said Bill as he picked up Auggie’s pants from the floor. Steph ran for a wash cloth and I told Jess to quick get cleaned up and dressed. Steph gave Bill the cloth and also ran to get dressed. Bill loosened the rest of Auggies clothes and started to wash his groin with the cloth. I quick through bills clothes into a bag and down the laundry shoot and laid a pair of my jeans and one of my clean t-shirts near him. We covered him with a blanket and waited for the EMT’s to arrive. Within 6 minutes they were at the door and Zeb let them in and led them to Auggie. They agreed with Bill that it was too late and there was nothing more they could do. They loaded Auggie into the Rescue Squad truck and transported him to the hospital morgue. The Police had arrived and were asking all sorts of questions and poking around my place.

One young smart ass cop picked up the inflatable love doll and said I won’t even ask about this. I answered we found it floating in the pool earlier this evening and he just nodded and said, ya right.

After the police left Steph began to ball uncontrollably as she buried her head in my chest. She kept saying I killed him, I killed him. I took her by the shoulders and said you did not kill him, you made his last night on Earth one of the happiest he has had in years. But you don’t understand, she sobbed, he could not keep it up so I gave him one of your Viagra and it caused him a heart attack, now if they run a test on him you might be blamed. Nonsense, I said, nobody will question an elderly fellow having Viagra in his bloodstream and everyone knows he has had problems with his ticker before and it was just his time.

Zeb and Bill each gave me a long hug, said how Auggie will be missed and headed for home, while Jess and Steph cleaned up the place. Now feeling the shock of loosing my childhood friend I excused myself and went to my bed and began to sob. Soon the girls climbed in one on each side of me and hugged me offering their deepest sympathy to me and we all drifted off to sleep.

thumper
01-02-2008, 09:19 AM
Wow keep going!!!!!!

molten man
01-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Awesome story!! Professional writing!!

Kitty
01-10-2008, 09:49 AM
masterO is there a next part?

MasterO
01-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Happy to see readers enjoying my story. I'll continue it as time and inspiration allows.

MasterO
02-24-2008, 10:07 PM
Part 11: A Dark Mourning

The next morning as I awoke and the girls already had my breakfast ready and were tidying up the place. My first thought was that last nights events had maybe all been a bad dream; I gathered my thoughts and realized that last night was for real and that there were preparations to be made for Auggie’s funeral.

After breakfast I took a long hot shower, this time I asked the girls for time to myself as I gathered my emotions before facing the day’s events. After my shower I pulled on my best black pants and a long sleeved black button up western style shirt that I usually saved for attending rodeo events. I put on my big black cowboy hat and boots and went into my office. I asked the girls to be about their daily chores and told them I would be gone much of the day. Auggie had asked me to handle his personal affairs should he go before I did and I had agreed to do so.

I opened my safe and got out the papers that Auggie had given me with his instructions for after his death. It was hard to face what I had to do and I had a lump in my throat the entire morning. Auggie had two boys, Ben who lived in the next town about 30 miles up the road and Joe who lived a few hours away in the big city. I called Ben and Joe; I made arrangements to meet them both that day, first Ben and then Joe.

I drove over to Ben’s office spoke with his boss and invited him to the pub next door; I explained that Auggie had passed away last night of an apparent heart attack and that he had asked me to handle things for him. Ben’s face went stone cold as he realized his father had passed and he had not seen him in nearly a year even though he was only one town away. Auggie had expressed to me his heart ache that the boys were so caught up with their careers that they seemed to have no time for him. He would always follow it up with how damned proud he was of them and their accomplishments and that he should not be so hurt by their lack of time. Then he would say he understood, as since their mom had passed the boys had a real hard time coming home. He would admit that he was the same way when he was young and they were just following his example. I told this to Ben as I reached out my arms to him, gave him a hug and said lets finish our beers and go find your brother.

Ben climbed into my pickup truck and we headed for the city to meet with Joe. On the way there we talked about the good ole days when the boys would come with Auggie out to the ranch. We talked about how Auggie thought it was so funny to have the boys mount a green horse and turn them loose in the corral. How the boys would hold on for dear life as the horse did it’s best to throw them but they stayed on so that dad would not tease them about it later. He talked about when they came along on cattle roundups and all the interesting things that had happened.

We pulled up to Joe’s office building lot, Ben asked that I let him tell Joe that their dad had passed on, of course I agreed and we went into the big tall office building to find Joe. Joe knew I was stopping by but was surprised to see Ben and immediately his face went cold as he said what’s wrong little brother, surely your not just here on a social visit. Ben told him that their father had passed and that we needed to make arrangements. I interrupted and told the boys that almost everything had been arranged by Auggie in advance but we needed to plan a day for the funeral and the burial.

I pulled from my brief case Auggie’s papers explaining what and how he wanted everything to be handled. He wanted a viewing for friends and neighbors and a small ceremony with just family and a few close friends. Both the boys were a bit surprised at how organized their dad had been in getting all the matters taken care of and paid for ahead of time. Joe called his wife and talked with her, we decided the funeral should be Monday. We called the undertaker and made the arrangements for Monday afternoon.

I told the boys that Auggie had quite a lot in cash and assets and wanted it split evenly between them and that I was to oversee this process. We then decided the best thing might be for the boys to meet me at Auggie’s home the following day and we could decide what to do with his personal items.

The next day we met at the house as planned and I let the boys into Auggie’s place. They were both very sober as they looked around the house at everything in place just as mom had left it 4 years ago. The place was immaculately clean and not a thing was out of place. Ben made a comment about how neat and orderly dad always was and how everything had a place and was to be in that place. They looked through their dad’s drawers, his mail and his desk. Then they both looked at each other and went to Auggie’s basement gun room, the room was only 6 feet wide but ran the length of the house, about 40 feet long the entry was concealed by a large cabinet, only 3 people in the world knew about that room and we were all there.

Auggie was an avid gun collector and had been an excellent marksman in the US Marine Corp. He had nearly every Colt available and most of the Winchester models, they were his pride and joy. The two boys talked quietly back and forth a few minutes and then said; Jack we want you to take the collection. Neither of us has a secure place for it, dad spent his whole life assembling it we could not bare to see it split up. Would you take it and put it in a secured display at your place with a plaque that says In Memory of Auggie a Great Father and a Dear Friend? I replied that I would be honored to do just that and when I pass on it will still be their collection. They each took a few things from the house as mementos and said you can have anything else you want of his personal things and give the rest to charity. We all hugged and went about the rest of our day.

MasterO
02-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Part 12: The Funeral

The next day I got up and as usual the girls had everything ready for me, they had my breakfast cooked and my clothes laid out for the funeral. The girls asked if they could come along as after all, they may have not known Auggie very long but had known him very close. Of course you can, I’m sure he would like that very much. We all got dressed, piled into the pickup and headed off to meet Auggie’s boys at the house. I introduced the girls to Ben and Joe as a couple of my slaves from the ranch that had become rather close with their father. They both chuckled and said slaves huh, a couple of fine lookin’ slaves you got there Jack. Ben who was the youngest and single tipped his hat and said I need to get me a slave like these, we all laughed as they shook the boys hands. Ben held onto Steph’s hand and pulled her toward him as I joked, careful there son that one’s only 16 and her Grandpa’s a police officer. He quickly released her hand and said damn the luck, as we laughed again.

The five of us went through Auggie’s things and packed up all the more personal items that might be nice to keep around and maybe worked into his memorial. We kept his hat, his boots, his military memorabilia, some pictures of him and the Mrs. and things like that. The rest we packed in boxes and marked to put in the Salvation Army deposit to be given to poor and needy folks. Auggie and Zeb were about the same size so we decided to give his clothes to Zeb. Zeb had spent most of his life savings on his wife’s bout with cancer and his son’s failed business venture. We were sure he could really put Auggie’s duds to good use.

We all grabbed a bite to eat at the café and headed over to the funeral parlor where they were to have a showing from 2:00 to 4:00. The boys were quite surprised when a couple hundred friends and neighbors stopped to pay their last respects. At 4:15 Auggie’s family and closest friends gathered for a short funeral service and then went to the clubhouse for refreshments and visiting.

After a few hours of visiting and reminiscing old times people started to leave and Ben approached me and asked if I had a minute. Sure Ben what is it I replied. Ben said I here you throw some kick ass poker games and that Dad’s seat is open, I wondered if I could sit in for him. Oh and where did you here this I said as I looked over and winked at Steph who had been hanging rather close to Ben all night. Of course you welcome Thursday night at 7:30 sharp, if you’re late you better have a damn good reason or you’ll never live it down. C’mon lets find you another cold one. After all the guests had left and we went back up stairs Steph said I hope you don’t mind me telling Ben about poker night. Just how much did you tell him I asked? Not everything, just that Jess and I started playing recently and I thought I would suggest strip poker next Thursday. We all got into more comfortable clothes and sat in the den to watch a movie before bed.

MasterO
02-24-2008, 10:11 PM
I know some may be bored with the last two parts of this story but now that Auggie has been layed to rest and the girls have met Ben it is bound to heat up some.

imaslave4u
02-25-2008, 12:42 AM
love the storry keep goin please:D

Kitty
02-27-2008, 12:15 AM
would like you to go on