PDA

View Full Version : She wants dares for me for vacation

panty-lover
10-13-2020, 07:51 PM
I’m looking for dares to do while on vacation. I have strong public limits that she says must be pushed to the limits.

I’ve got thick abdl diapers, thin pull up diapers, plastic pants, cloth diaper, a onsie, pacifier, sissy panties, cock cage, large dildo, large beaded anal dildo, butt plugs, vibrating wand.

I have limits of extreme pain, public, other people, permanent, illegal

. She is available for use in dares but not for the direct dare.

Marshmallow_Bitch
10-13-2020, 10:34 PM
Take an enema of a size you are comfortable with, One that wouldn't hurt too much but would add some pressure. Then plug up if you want and go for a 30 minute walk. After that release however and wherever you want

Blue Griffin
10-14-2020, 01:04 PM
I’m looking for dares to do while on vacation. I have strong public limits that she says must be pushed to the limits.

I’ve got thick abdl diapers, thin pull up diapers, plastic pants, cloth diaper, a onsie, pacifier, sissy panties, cock cage, large dildo, large beaded anal dildo, butt plugs, vibrating wand.

Where will you be going for vacation?

Greatcornbow
10-14-2020, 01:21 PM

So why does she not ask directly? And being as she is on gD what's her handle here?

bbob
10-14-2020, 01:26 PM
Put on a diaper, it can be either a pull-up or a thick diaper and go out for the day. If she is with you she should perform diaper checks randomly and ask you if your diaper is still dry and other embarrassing questions out loud in semi-public areas. When you need to pee you must get her permission first, then head to a public restroom, walk up to a urinal and unzip your pants to go like you normally would and flood your diaper, zip your pants back up and head back out into public. You may only have a diaper change when she decides your current diaper is wet enough, you must change in a public restroom and it must be a thick diaper this time.

panty-lover
10-15-2020, 08:46 AM
Where will you be going for vacation?

City of sin so it’s a better place to go for a few dares.

panty-lover
10-15-2020, 08:47 AM
So why does she not ask directly? And being as she is on gD what's her handle here?

She’s not really into this stuff as much as I am but does it for me.

panty-lover
10-15-2020, 08:47 AM
Take an enema of a size you are comfortable with, One that wouldn't hurt too much but would add some pressure. Then plug up if you want and go for a 30 minute walk. After that release however and wherever you want

I think this ones very doable and will add it to the list of tasks.

panty-lover
10-15-2020, 08:48 AM
Put on a diaper, it can be either a pull-up or a thick diaper and go out for the day. If she is with you she should perform diaper checks randomly and ask you if your diaper is still dry and other embarrassing questions out loud in semi-public areas. When you need to pee you must get her permission first, then head to a public restroom, walk up to a urinal and unzip your pants to go like you normally would and flood your diaper, zip your pants back up and head back out into public. You may only have a diaper change when she decides your current diaper is wet enough, you must change in a public restroom and it must be a thick diaper this time.

Sounds like fun and embarrassing I like it.