PDA

View Full Version : Please please please read!!! This sissy needs your help!

Littleboyblue123
10-13-2020, 05:37 PM
I was bad again :( Mommy is out of town for the next 2 days and I was supposed to stay diapered the whole time she is gone. Well I didn't want to wear a big bulky diaper to the grocery store so I thought I could go shopping and get back and diapered before mommy checked in. I was wrong :(. Mommy texted saying I had 5 minutes to send a pic of my diaper and of course I couldn't. So now I've got a bad punishment and could really use your help.

I was told I had to take an enema then diaper up. And I wouldn't be allowed to change until 7 getdare users give me permission to change via pm on here or Kik, and I have to send her a screenshot of each permission before I can finally put on a fresh diaper. Pleeeeeeease, I would be super greatful if any of you would take some time to send me a pm or message me on Kik (username is yourlittleproperty2) saying you give me permission to change my diaper! I've had to do this before, with 5 people giving permission before and that took Sooooo long, so if you could please help me out and help save me from a bad diaper rash I would do just about anything you want.

Also, mommy is making me add that if anyone wants a pic of me in my diapers to prove I haven't changed all you have to do is ask :'(. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! Hope I hear from someone soon... Until then I'll be dying for a diaper change!

Littleboyblue123
10-13-2020, 06:52 PM
Ok guys, I've got 2 permissions so far and 5 to go!!! I want out of the messy diaper so bad! Please don't make me have to go to bed without a change? I'll do whatever you want! Just please help! Thanks you!!!