PDA

View Full Version : 18F New and eager to try some dares

dirtyandhumiliated
10-13-2020, 12:02 PM
Hi GD community,

I'm emm. I'm new here and willing to try dares. I get turned on by doing embarrassing tasks. Also I like to feel dirty and give control of my hygiene to another person. I'll try other things too, as long as is not in my limits.

I've created an AMA post for answering personal questions about me (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=394303). Any question will be well received and answered as quickly as I can.

Also every dare will have a feedback when I complete it

NotMe237
10-13-2020, 12:07 PM
How about a lap around your house nude on all fours? You must spank yourself 10 times on each cheek each time you enter a room.

dirtyandhumiliated
10-13-2020, 12:18 PM
How about a lap around your house nude on all fours? You must spank yourself 10 times on each cheek each time you enter a room.

Done. I walked on all fours naked across my livingroom, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. Also I gave myself 40 spanks in every cheek. They are very sored.

Hellrider7923
10-13-2020, 01:41 PM
For the next 3 days you are allowed to use a toilet to pee twice a day. You decide when. Apart from these two times, when you need to pee you have to pee through your panties. You can't change your panties for the duration of the dare.

Keiichi18
10-13-2020, 06:31 PM
Hi GD community,

I'm emm. I'm new here and willing to try dares. I get turned on by doing embarrassing tasks. Also I like to feel dirty and give control of my hygiene to another person. I'll try other things too, as long as is not in my limits.

I've created an AMA post for answering personal questions about me (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=394303). Any question will be well received and answered as quickly as I can.

Also every dare will have a feedback when I complete it

No bra for 2 weeks.

When going out put 3 rubber bands at the base of each tit. Do not wear more than 2 layers on top. If it's cold and you wear a jacket or coat it must be open so your tits stick out of them.

dirtyandhumiliated
10-14-2020, 03:25 AM
For the next 3 days you are allowed to use a toilet to pee twice a day. You decide when. Apart from these two times, when you need to pee you have to pee through your panties. You can't change your panties for the duration of the dare.

Ok. I'll start today. I'll report back in 3 days :) Very excited to see how dirty my panties become.

No bra for 2 weeks.

When going out put 3 rubber bands at the base of each tit. Do not wear more than 2 layers on top. If it's cold and you wear a jacket or coat it must be open so your tits stick out of them.

The rubber band part seems a little painful but I'll give it a try. I'll let you know how it went.

dirtyandhumiliated
10-16-2020, 03:50 AM

Done. I usually pee four or five times a day so i peed a lot in my panties. At the end of the third day, it was very smelly and hard in the crotch. Also I was itchy down there. But feeling so dirty turned me on and I orgasmed two times through my panties. Thanks for the dare

dirtyandhumiliated
10-16-2020, 03:53 AM
No bra for 2 weeks.

I'm still doing it. The rubber bands give a strange appearance to my boobs so it's too obvious that I'm using the rubber band and so embarrassing to go out like that. But I feel excited to be watched and laughed at