PDA

View Full Version : Pumping my clit!

Waterfall
10-12-2020, 07:21 PM
I am currently pumping my clit and would like some dares!

I do this a lot so this thread will probably just be bumped every time I’m pumping :)

Lay em on me! Feel free to be mean!

Waterfall
10-13-2020, 12:35 AM
Pumping again! Put toothpaste on before I pumped too so it’s deliciously minty atm! Any tasks?

Thifr
10-13-2020, 01:05 AM
Get naked, on the floor, and use your dildo to train your throat. It must stay in your mouth all the time.
It's a training. Push your gag reflex as much as you can.
Enjoy.

Aimy24
10-13-2020, 02:27 AM
considering you used toothpaste natve you should also use your toothbrush give it a good brush make sure its nice and clean.

boundupone
10-13-2020, 05:29 AM
Take a ruler and whip your pussy with it 20 times, each hit a little harder than the last. Then hold you pussy open and now hit your clit as hard as you can ten times. If you cannot manage ten hits you can swap each missed hit to five hits on your pussy.

Now you are nice and sensitive go ahead and pump your clit

Keiichi18
10-13-2020, 08:43 AM
While the pump is on drink 4 cups of water. When you're done with the water set a timer for 30 minutes. During the 30 minutes keep the pump on your clit and put a vibrator on the pump.

Find something to stretch your pussy out to keep in there for the time too.

After 30 minutes take the pump off.

Coat your clit in hot sauce if you don't have it then icy hot.

Now put a binder clip on your clit and start a timer. You can take the clip off at any time but when it's off the timer stops. You will hold your pee until the timer reaches 2 hours.

For every 25 hard clit smacks you do with a ruler of rubber band you complete within 60 seconds you can knock 5 minute off the 2 hours.

Have fun.

Waterfall
10-13-2020, 09:38 PM
While the pump is on drink 4 cups of water. When you're done with the water set a timer for 30 minutes. During the 30 minutes keep the pump on your clit and put a vibrator on the pump.

Find something to stretch your pussy out to keep in there for the time too.

After 30 minutes take the pump off.

Coat your clit in hot sauce if you don't have it then icy hot.

Now put a binder clip on your clit and start a timer. You can take the clip off at any time but when it's off the timer stops. You will hold your pee until the timer reaches 2 hours.

For every 25 hard clit smacks you do with a ruler of rubber band you complete within 60 seconds you can knock 5 minute off the 2 hours.

Have fun.

Bump! Attempting this one right now! :D