PDA

View Full Version : Decide this slut's first dare in 5 years!

NerdGirl
10-12-2020, 10:30 AM
Hello everyone! I'm back after not posting for almost 5 years, its crazy to think that I was a university student the last time I posted. But anyway, I'm back for more!

I really want to re-explore my likes and dislikes and see if there are any changes I need to make to my signature. I've got wedgies listed in dislikes, however I've never really done one so i'm not sure. Additionally, I have toothpaste in my likes however I remember it really being very painful so I'd like to experience that again and see what I think. Furthermore, I never really experimented with humiliation in the past, but the idea of having to do something in front of a window seems extremely exciting to me now, however in the past I would've refused to do it.

I've had a strange fantasy recently of being in some sort of wedgie, but also being restrained in some way, for example having my hands tied to something. As I like pain, I thought I could be in a wedgie, with toothpaste all over my asshole and possibly pussy and clit aswell, and then have my hands tied up so that I can't move and have to endure the pain for a given time. As I don't know much about wedgies, I'd really appreciate your help in designing the task.

Please choose a type of wedgie that would be painful, but also attainable for a newbie. You can also specify if you would like me to use toothpaste during or after the wedgie, if you would like me to add any spanking before/after the wedgie, use of clothespins, for how long you would like me in the wedgie and anything additional that you would like me to do before/during/after. Please include things from both my likes and dislikes so that I can re-explore everything.

I don't know if a hanging/dangling wedgie would be too difficult as a newbie, but I do have a pretty sturdy hook inside of my closet which I think could work. I'd rather not be completely off the floor as it is my first time, but I will leave this down to you to decide.

Please humiliate me and punish my ass and pussy for not returning for 5 years!

I have only household items such as toothbrush and toothpaste, hairbrush, wooden spoon, clothespins etc... Thank you!!

unlucky_duck
10-12-2020, 11:41 AM
I think a fun (and painful) wedgie for you would be a bra-connection wedgie. As the name suggests, you loop your bra under your panties to keep them pulled up high like this (https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/59eb1e25-e23a-4c41-aad0-420fc4c87cb4/dd5btjt-984523c7-d520-47a8-b3f2-fc30e532e61a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJ IUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjph cHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTllYjFlMjUtZT IzYS00YzQxLWFhZDAtNDIwZmM0Yzg3Y2I0XC9kZDVidGp0LTk4 NDUyM2M3LWQ1MjAtNDdhOC1iM2YyLWZjMzBlNTMyZTYxYS5wbm cifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9h ZCJdfQ.oeKgPybx37v-vlLG5mIgowDaeJf73XJKwKyngpJH_1o).

To make it more humiliating, you could perhaps wear it underneath your outfit then go on a walk around the block. Only you would know what's going on - unless your face gave it away...

NerdGirl
10-12-2020, 11:46 AM
I think a fun (and painful) wedgie for you would be a bra-connection wedgie. As the name suggests, you loop your bra under your panties to keep them pulled up high like this (https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/59eb1e25-e23a-4c41-aad0-420fc4c87cb4/dd5btjt-984523c7-d520-47a8-b3f2-fc30e532e61a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJ IUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjph cHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTllYjFlMjUtZT IzYS00YzQxLWFhZDAtNDIwZmM0Yzg3Y2I0XC9kZDVidGp0LTk4 NDUyM2M3LWQ1MjAtNDdhOC1iM2YyLWZjMzBlNTMyZTYxYS5wbm cifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9h ZCJdfQ.oeKgPybx37v-vlLG5mIgowDaeJf73XJKwKyngpJH_1o).

To make it more humiliating, you could perhaps wear it underneath your outfit then go on a walk around the block. Only you would know what's going on - unless your face gave it away...

Okay, thank you! I could try the walk some other time, but for now I really want it to be something in my room that I have to hold for a certain time and have pre/proceeding tasks.

As it is now decided that I will do a bra connection wedgie, could someone please decide on a time frame and then I am open to lots of pre/proceeding tasks! Thank you everyone

unlucky_duck
10-12-2020, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the update - I think you'd do well with 5 edges before you start the wedgie (one for each year you were gone). Then while you're in the wedgie 60 spanks (one for each month you were gone) each half hour as punishment for being gone.

I'll let someone else decide how long you go for...

NerdGirl
10-12-2020, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the update - I think you'd do well with 5 edges before you start the wedgie (one for each year you were gone). Then while you're in the wedgie 60 spanks (one for each month you were gone) each half hour as punishment for being gone.

I'll let someone else decide how long you go for...

Thank you again. Either you or someone else can decide with what implement they would like the spanking to be done with (I have hairbrush, wooden spoon and wire hanger) and where would you like the spanks?

unlucky_duck
10-12-2020, 01:00 PM
Seeing as no one else has jumped in, I'll set the rest of the rules too.

You'll alternate between each implement each time you do a set of spankings taking turns. Of each set of 60, 30 will be on your ass, 20 on your tits, and 10 on your pussy.

And I'll be nice and let you only have the wedgie for 1hr 30 minutes (one set of spankings with each implement)

Blue Griffin
10-12-2020, 01:21 PM
I’d say try a frontal wedgie with tooth paste, but clothespin/clamping it in place by attaching the fabric to your nipples.

NerdGirl
10-12-2020, 01:25 PM
I’d say try a frontal wedgie with tooth paste, but clothespin/clamping it in place by attaching the fabric to your nipples.

The person above you decided on what I will be doing for the first task. I can definitely do this as well at a separate time, how long would you like me in this wedgie for?

Blue Griffin
10-12-2020, 01:34 PM
The person above you decided on what I will be doing for the first task. I can definitely do this as well at a separate time, how long would you like me in this wedgie for?

No worries, a bra connection wedgie is a nice classic one.

I would have said 5-10 minutes based on how long you can last with your nips clipped, but it’s fine.