PDA

View Full Version : 3 Days off, keep me busy

Juanmessy
10-12-2020, 07:13 AM
I have got 3 days off in a row and am looking for ways to make it exciting and fun thing to do during this period. I would love to use my toys throughout aswell as complete tasks and dares with proof if required for extra fun.

As i have a few days off i would like to push myself a little bit and see what i can manage on my own, wether this is pain related or humilation or predicaments. I havent done too much recently so im looking to get back into the swing of things while i have the chance.

Any ideas are welcome and also any rules or punishments you want me to do or test out are also welcome. Lets keep me busy

AnonBull1
10-12-2020, 07:45 AM
Here's one that should push you plenty!

You may need a friend's help. You/you two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. Your friend drives, you ride shotgun. They're fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night. If you're doing it solo, drive wrapped in a towel, nothing else.

Once you get there, have your driver stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once they've done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your nipples are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Your friend is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have your friend buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean!

Full report expected, and as much picture/video proof as you feel comfortable with.

This hits hidden public, messy, and (light) pain, so it should be right up your alley!

Juanmessy
10-12-2020, 08:48 AM
Here's one that should push you plenty!

You may need a friend's help. You/you two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. Your friend drives, you ride shotgun. They're fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night. If you're doing it solo, drive wrapped in a towel, nothing else.

Once you get there, have your driver stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once they've done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your nipples are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Your friend is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have your friend buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean!

Full report expected, and as much picture/video proof as you feel comfortable with.

This hits hidden public, messy, and (light) pain, so it should be right up your alley!

As much as i would love to do this, unfortunately i dont drive currently and also dont have a friend that knows or will be willing to do this. This will be stored to be done down the line but currently can't be done.

AnonBull1
10-12-2020, 09:42 AM
Well, thanks for being a good sport, at least!
In the meantime, if you have a bicycle, that would possibly work too...

Juanmessy
10-12-2020, 09:56 AM
Well, thanks for being a good sport, at least!
In the meantime, if you have a bicycle, that would possibly work too...

I wil try and find a way to do it otherwise i will have to wait untill i find a friend that will do it or when i drive

AnonBull1
10-12-2020, 10:07 AM
Excellent, looking forward to a detailed report, and as much 'evidence' as you're brave enough to post! (assuming you're 18+, couldn't find your age anywhere on your profile)
How soon will you be trying it?

Juanmessy
10-12-2020, 10:14 AM
Excellent, looking forward to a detailed report, and as much 'evidence' as you're brave enough to post! (assuming you're 18+, couldn't find your age anywhere on your profile)
How soon will you be trying it?

Unfortunately i havent got a time, need to have a look at a few places and see for camera's and stiuff but hopefully within the next month i can find someone to help me out.

AnonBull1
10-12-2020, 10:16 AM
Well, good luck on your search, both for a helper/driver, and for a suitable Carwash!

And just to be 110% sure, will you confirm that you're 18 or older?

Juanmessy
10-12-2020, 10:18 AM
Well, good luck on your search, both for a helper/driver, and for a suitable Carwash!

And just to be 110% sure, will you confirm that you're 18 or older?

I can definately confirm that i am over 18, i hope i can find someone soon to get this done especially before it gets too cold at night

AnonBull1
10-12-2020, 10:23 AM
I can definately confirm that i am over 18, i hope i can find someone soon to get this done especially before it gets too cold at night

Yeah, absolutely, b/c the water is typically quite cold haha
And thanks for confirming, I just wanted to be sure, especially when asking for any possible pic/vid proof kinda thing, so that I don't end up in hot water lol

Juanmessy
10-12-2020, 10:31 AM
Yeah, absolutely, b/c the water is typically quite cold haha
And thanks for confirming, I just wanted to be sure, especially when asking for any possible pic/vid proof kinda thing, so that I don't end up in hot water lol

Thats perfectly understandable, i have a few people i have been talking too that i may ask and see if they will be willing and who knows. Hopefully its done before november, it does help that its gets dark early now though

AnonBull1
10-12-2020, 10:39 AM
Thats perfectly understandable, i have a few people i have been talking too that i may ask and see if they will be willing and who knows. Hopefully its done before november, it does help that its gets dark early now though

Awesome, good luck and I suppose I'll just keep checking back on this thread eagerly awaiting an update!
It's definitely easier (and probably safer...) to bring a friend along. Do you think you'll do any pics or videos?

Juanmessy
10-12-2020, 10:47 AM
Awesome, good luck and I suppose I'll just keep checking back on this thread eagerly awaiting an update!
It's definitely easier (and probably safer...) to bring a friend along. Do you think you'll do any pics or videos?

Ill most likely just take a few pics but may record it depending. but most likely just a report and a few pics

AnonBull1
10-12-2020, 10:52 AM
Well, looking forward to it!
Do you think you'll do it fully nude?

Juanmessy
10-12-2020, 11:03 AM
Well, looking forward to it!
Do you think you'll do it fully nude?

There is a chance, may start off in shorts but then take them off for the second wash

AnonBull1
10-12-2020, 11:06 AM
There is a chance, may start off in shorts but then take them off for the second wash

We'll if you're getting your front side and cock all squeaky clean, seems unfair to leave your ass covered lol
But ultimately up to you, I'm still just happy I finally found someone brave enough to actually do it!

Juanmessy
10-12-2020, 11:51 AM
We'll if you're getting your front side and cock all squeaky clean, seems unfair to leave your ass covered lol
But ultimately up to you, I'm still just happy I finally found someone brave enough to actually do it!

As long as i find the right place to do it and also the someone to help then it should be fine.

Would you happen to have anything else for me to do that doesnt require someone else as i have the day to myself tomorrow from the morning to the evening

AnonBull1
10-12-2020, 12:15 PM
As long as i find the right place to do it and also the someone to help then it should be fine.

Would you happen to have anything else for me to do that doesnt require someone else as i have the day to myself tomorrow from the morning to the evening

I can actually say, I've done the Carwash dare personally, I did it back in June, though I stayed clothed for my ride b/c my vanilla gf was my driver, and I got her to help by selling it as a crazy/fun thing I wanted to do, and not necessarily a fetish thing haha

But here's another dare you could try:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=374923

Obviously, where necessary, replace pussy with dick lol

Another one :
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3944018&postcount=3

And a final one, the butter part:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3833225&postcount=79

Enjoy!
I'd like full reports on all of these, and again as much pic/video evidence as you're comfortable with

Juanmessy
10-12-2020, 12:24 PM
I can actually say, I've done the Carwash dare personally, I did it back in June, though I stayed clothed for my ride b/c my vanilla gf was my driver, and I got her to help by selling it as a crazy/fun thing I wanted to do, and not necessarily a fetish thing haha

Another one :

Enjoy!
I'd like full reports on all of these, and again as much pic/video evidence as you're comfortable with

Oh very fun i will try and do the first 2 tomorrow and will have to do a bit of prep for the 3rd one. If you have kik we can talk on there and ill send proof on there aswell then a report on here

AnonBull1
10-12-2020, 12:28 PM
Oh very fun i will try and do the first 2 tomorrow and will have to do a bit of prep for the 3rd one. If you have kik we can talk on there and ill send proof on there aswell then a report on here

Nope, sorry but this site is the only place I do kinky stuff, so if you want to send proof you could do it the way I always do, host images in private imgur albums and then share links to them.

Juanmessy
10-12-2020, 12:46 PM
Nope, sorry but this site is the only place I do kinky stuff, so if you want to send proof you could do it the way I always do, host images in private imgur albums and then share links to them.

I will do that then, ill see what i get round to doing tomorrow but should get the first 2 done at least.

AnonBull1
10-12-2020, 12:50 PM
Sounds good, I'll check back tomorrow for reports and proof!

Juanmessy
10-14-2020, 05:17 AM

Another one :

Enjoy!

Managed to do the first 2

Today, when you get home, you'll be deep-cleaning your dirty pussy. If you fit, I'd like you you to climb up and into your kitchen sink, position yourself so your pussy is directly below the spout. Now, turn on the water as hot as you can without actually burning yourself, and fill up the sink. Once you're soaking like a dirty dish, apply a liquid soap of your choice (Dawn..?) to your pussy and scrub till its pink and foamy. Then, up on your knees and give your asshole the same treatment. Once your all foamed up on both holes, soak for 10 minutes and then drain the sink. You're done! (at least till the next time you get dirty *smirk*)

This was an interesting one as i didnt exactly want to do it in the sink due to the likelyhood of being seen from others as our kitchen is relatively visible from outside but i still done it anyway. Thankfully i am relatively short so i had no problem getting into the sink, i found a mix using hot and cold water to make sure it was hot enough but not enough to burn myself. I had some lovely lemon scented dish soap which i covered my dick with and gave it a very good scrub, very uncomfortable and painful to say the least and i didnt forget the balls which ended up pink and nice and foamy, then the same process was repeated for the asshole poured some soap down it and turned on the tap and once again gave it a good scrub as best as i could. Finally i left myself to soak for 10 minutes before i ended.

Sit on the floor in nothing but a pair of tighty-whities, a size too small is best (too-tight panties are ok for female) . You're to get a large, family sized bottle of shampoo. Seal the leg holes of the underwear to your legs with duct tape, and then pour 1 half of the bottle of shampoo into the front of the underwear, and the other half down the back. When pouring the back half, hold the nozzle of the bottle in the small of your back so it oozes down your crack.

Once the whole bottle is in, start doing sit-ups. For every 10 sit-ups you do, you get 5 seconds of masturbation time, to be counted cumulatively. Or, do 120 straight sit-ups, you get to fap for a minute straight. You can't remove the underwear and get a shower though until you orgasm, or do 200 sit-ups

The slimey workout.

For the purpose of this i dont it in the bath because i didnt have anything to cover with and also cleaning was easier. I ended up using a pair of old boxer shorts and then taped the legs closed and managed to find a full bottle of shampoo which i havent used yet. Half down the front and the other half down the back although i felt more went down the back but oh well. Once i was full of shampoo, i then sat down in the sat and felt all the slime moving around and it soon became very slippery but lots of fun.

It has been a while since i have done some proper form of exercise so it took me a little bit to get back into it but i managed to get too about 30 situps before i had to stop the first time and then i manged to reach 63 before i had a break again. Now i wasnt sure if i could masturbate during each break but i decided to wait untill i had a feeling i was going to be able to cum before i attempted. Thankfully the slime helped alot with this but i also had to do another 27 situps so i could at least get a minute and i hoped this was going to be enough and it was.

Afterwards as i had soo much shampoo in the bath i just used it to make a bath to sit and relax in, i took of the boxers, cleaned up while i was waiting for the bath and then sit back and relaxed in the bubbles

Juanmessy
10-18-2020, 02:31 PM
Got the next 2 days off and looking for stuff to keep me busy

Gold Demon
10-18-2020, 10:01 PM
Go to a mall dressed as a man and go to a mall to buy feminine clothes, after buying a whole outfit enter the girls bathroom and get cross dressed by carrying a wig in your bag, makeup must be bought on the mall and then let people control you lovense.

Kik for proves is Kin_no_oni