PDA

View Full Version : 29F locked myself in chastity with dildo&plug. What next?

sluttyRose
10-11-2020, 11:42 AM
I'm home alone and want to have some fun tonight! Will you please help me by telling me what to do?

I decided to start of with putting on a chastity belt, with a diamond plug in my ass and a dildo in my pussy. I'm also wearing a sweater with sharp beads inside out, so they scratch my breasts and nipples.
My nipples are still sore from the clamps I wore earlier today, so I feel them with every little move.

It's still about 3 hours until bedtime. So for those next few hours I would like some rules that I have to follow and tasks I have to perform. I will report about it here :).

Rules or tasks can be about:
*The chastity belt
*bladder control
*Edging
*Bondage
*writeforme.org
I was planning on doing some yoga later. Maybe you can get creative with giving me instructions about that!

You can give me more than one rule or task if you like, just keep it realistic and with my limits and preferences in mind!

Lyb
10-11-2020, 12:17 PM
Edge for every post on this thread yours included

When doing yoga switch plug for the biggest you can fit in

When answering you should be wearing clamps on your nipples and be on your knees.

sluttyRose
10-11-2020, 12:34 PM
Thank you for these rules, Sir. I'm now sitting on my knees with my nipples clamped, like you told me.

I will edge three times now, for all the posts so far.
I'll do yoga later on, when there's hopefully some more rules added for that :).
And of course I'll report about it, when finished.

Lyb
10-11-2020, 12:38 PM
Let's add something, you cannot pee without asking here for permission and you better be really good at begging.

Greatcornbow
10-11-2020, 01:02 PM
I'm home alone and want to have some fun tonight! Will you please help me by telling me what to do?

I decided to start of with putting on a chastity belt, with a diamond plug in my ass and a dildo in my pussy. I'm also wearing a sweater with sharp beads inside out, so they scratch my breasts and nipples.
My nipples are still sore from the clamps I wore earlier today, so I feel them with every little move.

It's still about 3 hours until bedtime. So for those next few hours I would like some rules that I have to follow and tasks I have to perform. I will report about it here :).

Rules or tasks can be about:
*The chastity belt
*bladder control
*Edging
*Bondage
*writeforme.org
I was planning on doing some yoga later. Maybe you can get creative with giving me instructions about that!

You can give me more than one rule or task if you like, just keep it realistic and with my limits and preferences in mind!

250 lines on writeforme.com

I need to be kept in my chastity belt because I have no self-discipline whatsoever.

And you stay locked till they're done.

sluttyRose
10-11-2020, 01:14 PM
Lyb: Thank you Sir, I think it won't be long until I really need to pee, so that's going to be fun.

Greatcornbow: Thank you for the task sir, I will start writing right away.

Also this is the sixth post, so that means 6 edges so far.

Lyb
10-11-2020, 01:21 PM
I don't really have another idea I just wanted you to edge once more but since I'm here if you eat you will do so on your knees hands behind your back and eat from a bowl.

2bchew
10-11-2020, 01:23 PM
Lets add....for every post on here, including yours, give yourself 10 bare bottom spanks with your hand.

Willitfit
10-11-2020, 01:23 PM
Do you have chopsticks for your nipples? Wear em.
One extra edge for this post
Use your inflatable plug during yoga. Inflate for discomfort.

Willitfit
10-11-2020, 01:30 PM
When the 3hrs are over. Kneel infront of a wall. Place a coin on the wall and hold it in place with your nose. Hands on your back or on top of your head.
You will stay there for 10 minutes and think of the filthy things you have done... BAD... BAD GIRL!
For everytime you drop the coin, 5 nipple pinches as punishment.

sluttyRose
10-11-2020, 01:33 PM
Thank you all for the new rules! This is a lot of fun.
I'm going to stop the post counts and new rules in 30 minutes, so I have time left to finish all your tasks before I need to go to bed :).

This is the 10th post, so that means 10 edges and 100 bare bottom spanks with my hand.

2bchew
10-11-2020, 01:36 PM
With your last post and now this one I count 12 posts.....have fun. ;)

sluttyRose
10-11-2020, 01:48 PM
You're right, thanks for correcting me. And for my mistake I'll give myself an extra post

2bchew
10-11-2020, 01:58 PM
And my "you are welcome post" makes it 14!

sluttyRose
10-11-2020, 02:07 PM
And wih 15 I'm closing it! will report later how everything went :)

Thanks everyone for all the rules

Willitfit
10-11-2020, 02:16 PM
You're quite welcome.
Have fun and have a good night.
Am curious for your report.

sluttyRose
10-11-2020, 02:43 PM
When the 3hrs are over. Kneel infront of a wall. Place a coin on the wall and hold it in place with your nose. Hands on your back or on top of your head.
You will stay there for 10 minutes and think of the filthy things you have done... BAD... BAD GIRL!
For everytime you drop the coin, 5 nipple pinches as punishment.
I did this right after I posted the time was up.
Dropped the coin a lot in the beginning, because I couldn't find a comfortable position.
I dropped the coin 14 times, so I gave myself 70 nipple pinches. Wasn't too bad in the beginning, but halfway through it really started to hurt. I needed a little break, but managed to finish them all.

sluttyRose
10-11-2020, 02:48 PM
Do you have chopsticks for your nipples? Wear em.
One extra edge for this post
Use your inflatable plug during yoga. Inflate for discomfort.
I forgot to reply to this earlier. I didn't have chopsticks, so I put my nipple clamps on instead. I took them off for the pinches, but now they're on again and leaving them until I finished all other tasks.

So for an update:
I still need to do all the edges, spanks, most of the writing and of course the yoga practise.

2bchew
10-11-2020, 02:50 PM
You are going to be busy, horny, and sore

Willitfit
10-11-2020, 03:16 PM
Are the schools open? ... with covid and all. I hope you can walk the hallway without sore spots.

What subject do you give?
No answere is expected if it's beyond limits.

sluttyRose
10-11-2020, 03:32 PM
250 lines on writeforme.com

I need to be kept in my chastity belt because I have no self-discipline whatsoever.

And you stay locked till they're done.
Sir, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to finish the lines tonight. I need to go to bed soon, and I did only manage to write 50 lines yet...
Would you please give me punishment for being disobedient and let me finish tomorrow?

sluttyRose
10-11-2020, 03:38 PM
Let's add something, you cannot pee without asking here for permission and you better be really good at begging.
Sir, would you please give me permission to pee? I really need to go.
I want to do the 140 spanks on my bare ass first, while I wait for your answer.
You can tell me how and where you want me to pee, I just really need to go so badly, Sir. Would you please let me empty my bladder?

Greatcornbow
10-11-2020, 03:57 PM
Sir, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to finish the lines tonight. I need to go to bed soon, and I did only manage to write 50 lines yet...
Would you please give me punishment for being disobedient and let me finish tomorrow?
OK but the chastity belt stays on till they're done and you start the 250 all over again tomorrow.

Lyb
10-11-2020, 04:21 PM
Sir, would you please give me permission to pee? I really need to go.
I want to do the 140 spanks on my bare ass first, while I wait for your answer.
You can tell me how and where you want me to pee, I just really need to go so badly, Sir. Would you please let me empty my bladder?

You can but you should piss in the bathtub while sitting in and close the drain so that you sit in it for 5mn.

By the way you can ask anyone for permission not just me sorry I'm only answering now.