PDA

View Full Version : Stay At Home Vacation - planning 5 days of humiliation

zombii
10-10-2020, 11:56 PM
Roommates are headed out to vacation so I'm celebrating by taking off work and staying in! I'll have the 17th-21st all to myself.

Give me a task to do once, or make a rule for me to follow for the full 5 days! Should I make it a sissy vacation? 5 days of hell or humiliation? Hoping to pick a theme for week and really lean into it -- It's about time I push my limits so feel free to suggest something a bit over the top.

I don't want to blow a ton of money, but I probably could spend about $50 if needed

2bchew
10-10-2020, 11:58 PM
A simple rule...for the entire time they are gone you are to be naked or in panties only when you are home.

Greatcornbow
10-11-2020, 05:37 AM
A simple rule...for the entire time they are gone you are to be naked or in panties only when you are home.

And you stay at home all the time.

Blue Griffin
10-11-2020, 09:05 AM
Roommates are headed out to vacation so I'm celebrating by taking off work and staying in! I'll have the 17th-21st all to myself.

Give me a task to do once, or make a rule for me to follow for the full 5 days! Should I make it a sissy vacation? 5 days of hell or humiliation? Hoping to pick a theme for week and really lean into it -- It's about time I push my limits so feel free to suggest something a bit over the top.

I don't want to blow a ton of money, but I probably could spend about $50 if needed

What clothes do you have?

wingman78
10-11-2020, 09:54 AM
If you're looking for humiliation an obvious one is to buy a dog bowl and use that for your meals.

zombii
10-11-2020, 01:50 PM
I will definitely buy a dog bowl, thanks for the recommendation

What clothes do you have?

I've got quite a bit...

Dresses: Navy formal dress, black formal dress, collared black dress, simple pink dress, simple black dress, red and white floral dress

Costumes: Sexy santa dress, cheerleader style dress, and bunny ears, tail, tie, and fishnets

Swimsuits: Blue one piece, purple one piece, pink bikini, orange bikini

Shoes: Summer heels (6inch maybe), black formal heels (3 inches)

Underwear: teal bra and thong, red bra and thong, pink bra, and about 5-6 assorted panties

tights: Black tights, white tights, black mesh tights, white fishnets

Blue Griffin
10-11-2020, 02:40 PM
I'd say you have to wear a fully stuffed bra over the week. And if you don't have any makeup, mimic some with some messy items.

zombii
10-11-2020, 11:16 PM
I'd say you have to wear a fully stuffed bra over the week. And if you don't have any makeup, mimic some with some messy items.
I will do this, thanks. I have some makeup, but I may pick up some more by the start.

And you stay at home all the time.
I'm sort of hoping for some public tasks, so I don't want to commit to this straight away. If my vacation becomes more of a dungeon style lock-in, then I can stay in the whole time.. Just don't want to commit just yet.

So a recap- I am to wear Panties, stuffed bra, and makeup for all 5 days (unless naked), and I am to eat some meals from a dog bowl.. Maybe one meal a day?

wingman78
10-12-2020, 01:33 AM
So a recap- I am to wear Panties, stuffed bra, and makeup for all 5 days (unless naked), and I am to eat some meals from a dog bowl.. Maybe one meal a day?

I'd say all meals, but if you limit it to one: don't use your hands, and wait at least 30 minutes before cleaning your face after you finish the meal.

Extra item for your list: you should obviously sit down on the toilet when peeing...

Greatcornbow
10-12-2020, 02:00 AM
I'm sort of hoping for some public tasks, so I don't want to commit to this straight away. If my vacation becomes more of a dungeon style lock-in, then I can stay in the whole time.. Just don't want to commit just yet.

In that case if and whenever you do go out you wear shoes that don't match.

gnopple
10-12-2020, 05:01 AM
In that case if and whenever you do go out you wear shoes that don't match.
to be more precise, if you go out, you will wear one of each of each different heels.

zombii
10-17-2020, 04:18 AM
Slight change: one of my roommates is sticking around until the 19th.. The return date is unfortunately the same, so I'll only have 3 days doing the dare.

zombii
10-18-2020, 01:57 AM
Last roommate is leaving in 12 hours! Feel free to suggest dares along the way.

wingman78
10-18-2020, 07:25 AM
Do you have makeup? If so, wear full makeup including painted nails on the first day.