PDA

View Full Version : 25/F make me furniture

RainbowSky
10-10-2020, 11:18 PM
Half term is coming up soon so I will have plenty of free time and recently my boyfriend and I have discovered the idea of human furniture which I am interested in exploring in more detail to find out if I enjoy it or not. So:

What piece of furniture should I be? (images are always helpful)
How long for (max 1 hour)?

You can post as many times as you like.

2bchew
10-10-2020, 11:50 PM
You should be his footstool. Have him find a 30 minute or 60 minute television show that he enjoys and for the entire show you will be on your hands and knees (you should be nude since furniture does not wear clothes) and allow him to rest his feet on you for the whole show.

Sabina
10-11-2020, 12:48 AM
Beautiful request is your!

To begin you shoul be:
THE COCKTAIL TABLE
Go to local bricolage store with your boyfriend and buy one clear plexiglass board to make the table top, not smaller of 80x50 cm
If you like can be glass, but be careful.
You can stay on elbows and knees on carpet or soft blanket in this way you not feel pain, you must stay with the board onto your back for at not less of 20 minute. He can put glass of his favorite drink onto the board and tease you, or ignore you and watch TV.
If you spill his beverage he surely will punish becoyse you diserve.

He can add some toy or accessory like a gag or clothes pegs on nipples, or make you do it nude.
You must show him this message and he you let decide what to do.
You are his cocktail table, do it at least one time every weekend

If very very brave, you can say him it is fine he invite his best friend for a beer.
This is the only thing you can forbid if you is not exibitionist.

If you like to see one picture, you can PM
but I think you can find ispirative image in the web.

Be careful and have fun

rw789
10-11-2020, 03:22 AM
Not sure if you're going for the look of "female body on display" look or the "objectification and dehumanization" of you feel. Because depending on what you're going for, then you would either want to be completely naked or to incorporate your hoods and latex wear. The hoods and latex wear would cover your features to make you look like an object.

Also bondage gear does help a lot on keeping you in place. Some rope would be a good investment if willing.

Next time your boyfriend takes a shower, you're to be either his shower caddy or towel rack.

If you're outside of the shower, use a hood with high heels, wrist and ankle cuffs. If possible, find something straight to stick behind your back for your elbows to bend around before being cuffed in front of you so that you cannot move your arms. You're to hold his towel for him and whatever other item he wants you to hold. May need to hold something to assist with holding a towel like a rod or something. You're to be wearing an open mouth hood for this.
If you're inside of the shower, you're to be wearing your peach monokini and if possible, something to blindfold you with that you aren't worried about getting wet. You're to be his shower caddy if in the shower.

Image for visual aid.
https://i.imgur.com/YaElqZa.jpg

SissyJuliette
10-11-2020, 03:37 AM
Hello miss,
You can also be his chair cushion : you let him tied you tightly to a chair so you make one with the chair. He could sit on a very comfy human cushion

RainbowSky
10-11-2020, 05:46 AM
You should be his footstool. Have him find a 30 minute or 60 minute television show that he enjoys and for the entire show you will be on your hands and knees (you should be nude since furniture does not wear clothes) and allow him to rest his feet on you for the whole show.

Thank you for this. He likes this idea a lot.

Beautiful request is your!

To begin you shoul be:
THE COCKTAIL TABLE
Go to local bricolage store with your boyfriend and buy one clear plexiglass board to make the table top, not smaller of 80x50 cm
If you like can be glass, but be careful.
You can stay on elbows and knees on carpet or soft blanket in this way you not feel pain, you must stay with the board onto your back for at not less of 20 minute. He can put glass of his favorite drink onto the board and tease you, or ignore you and watch TV.
If you spill his beverage he surely will punish becoyse you diserve.

He can add some toy or accessory like a gag or clothes pegs on nipples, or make you do it nude.
You must show him this message and he you let decide what to do.
You are his cocktail table, do it at least one time every weekend

If very very brave, you can say him it is fine he invite his best friend for a beer.
This is the only thing you can forbid if you is not exibitionist.

If you like to see one picture, you can PM
but I think you can find ispirative image in the web.

Be careful and have fun

He really likes this idea but we can't get plexiglass easily where we are but we can do this without the glass and my back can be the table.

Not sure if you're going for the look of "female body on display" look or the "objectification and dehumanization" of you feel. Because depending on what you're going for, then you would either want to be completely naked or to incorporate your hoods and latex wear. The hoods and latex wear would cover your features to make you look like an object.

Also bondage gear does help a lot on keeping you in place. Some rope would be a good investment if willing.

Next time your boyfriend takes a shower, you're to be either his shower caddy or towel rack.

If you're outside of the shower, use a hood with high heels, wrist and ankle cuffs. If possible, find something straight to stick behind your back for your elbows to bend around before being cuffed in front of you so that you cannot move your arms. You're to hold his towel for him and whatever other item he wants you to hold. May need to hold something to assist with holding a towel like a rod or something. You're to be wearing an open mouth hood for this.
If you're inside of the shower, you're to be wearing your peach monokini and if possible, something to blindfold you with that you aren't worried about getting wet. You're to be his shower caddy if in the shower.

Image for visual aid.
https://i.imgur.com/YaElqZa.jpg

Thank you for this. It is an interesting idea for us to try out. In answer to your question we are experimenting with lots of different things so objectification and dehumanising are great and so are ideas around female body on display.

Hello miss,
You can also be his chair cushion : you let him tied you tightly to a chair so you make one with the chair. He could sit on a very comfy human cushion

Thank you.

Sabina
10-11-2020, 06:47 AM
Ok i pleased he like the idea.
The your back be the table is not easy! He is very cruel if put beer glass full on you.
If I can ask, would you say ok if he invite his best friend or is only game between you and your boyfriend?

I showed this tread at my Mentor, who he suggest some different thing to try.
It is idea of a Male Master, not me.

Be his dinner table AND his dinner, in the way he can eat food from your body and taste your body.
In example lick your pussy and eat, bite the your tits of course you is tied up.
Alternative inspired by this image, be served like a meal
See this image example

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-juTH-YCoiCs/TYkK2pygFVI/AAAAAAAAABQ/15EH15-aIPg/s1600/1300821391782.gif

Keiichi18
10-11-2020, 07:25 AM
Turn the lights off and close the curtains.

Be a candle holder in your ass or pussy or both. For the duration it takes for the candle to burn down or 1 hour is up whichever comes first. If it's not bright enough he can always add more candles in his candle holder to brighten up the room.

coolplay69uk
10-11-2020, 10:30 AM
On all fours, naked let him use your mouth as an ashtray.

RainbowSky
10-11-2020, 12:28 PM
Ok i pleased he like the idea.
The your back be the table is not easy! He is very cruel if put beer glass full on you.
If I can ask, would you say ok if he invite his best friend or is only game between you and your boyfriend?

I showed this tread at my Mentor, who he suggest some different thing to try.
It is idea of a Male Master, not me.

Be his dinner table AND his dinner, in the way he can eat food from your body and taste your body.
In example lick your pussy and eat, bite the your tits of course you is tied up.
Alternative inspired by this image, be served like a meal

Thsnk you for this image. He likes it a lot. It would just be between us. Friends are family are a limit for both of us.

Turn the lights off and close the curtains.

Be a candle holder in your ass or pussy or both. For the duration it takes for the candle to burn down or 1 hour is up whichever comes first. If it's not bright enough he can always add more candles in his candle holder to brighten up the room.
Insertions are a limit but I'm sure we can find an alternative way to do this. Thank you.

On all fours, naked let him use your mouth as an ashtray.

He doesn't smoke and we would both feel uncomfortable about this. But Thank you for the suggestion

Sabina
10-11-2020, 10:01 PM
Hello Rainbow
I will give imege suggestion for human candle light, but he shawl put ring gag in the your mouth too, and at the end when flame is near fingers, to avoid you burn, remove candle, but pour liquid wax a bit on the your tongue.
This is price to pay to avoid burn the fingers and avoid insertions, it is the your choise!

The image is this:
https://img.freeones.com/photos/001/qg/j8/QgJ878xibpDwnzxWn4EPUi/big/e36b4cd5-e3e1-4844-9296-15395b907c81.jpg

RainbowSky
10-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Hello Rainbow
I will give imege suggestion for human candle light, but he shawl put ring gag in the your mouth too, and at the end when flame is near fingers, to avoid you burn, remove candle, but pour liquid wax a bit on the your tongue.
This is price to pay to avoid burn the fingers and avoid insertions, it is the your choise!

The image is this:

As I said thank you for the suggestion but my BF will decide how to adapt it. Eating wax is dangerous

Sabina
10-13-2020, 03:02 AM
It is very good your boyfriend make The adapt at every suggestion.
I admire the submissive mood you have.

For the wax it not intend to eat!
Only pour on tongue, use one thet melt at low temperature to avoid burn of sure

Do you have one floor lamp tall with a base?
It can use for one other scenario
You is curious to know?

RainbowSky
10-13-2020, 01:21 PM
It is very good your boyfriend make The adapt at every suggestion.
I admire the submissive mood you have.

For the wax it not intend to eat!
Only pour on tongue, use one thet melt at low temperature to avoid burn of sure

Do you have one floor lamp tall with a base?
It can use for one other scenario
You is curious to know?

Yes we do have a lamp like that.

Sabina
10-13-2020, 02:41 PM
Oh very good. Do he like reading?

If heve and can you stand up close to the pole of this lamp? With the lamp bulb and lamp shadow above the your head safely?
If yes, you can propose at your boyfriend to tie you at the pole, stand up straight, arms behind and gagged.
He can use the lamp to make light at his book.

What you think?

RainbowSky
10-13-2020, 09:53 PM
Thank you. He likes the idea.