PDA

View Full Version : Car Dares

Radhe
10-09-2020, 12:05 AM
Hi I need some Car Dares.,
Hey I have decided to include Bike Dares as Well.

Dares can include both Likes and Dislikes.,
Likes-pain, spanking , outdoor dares, barefoot dares, but still adding stuffs, body writing , Clothpins, bondage , CORNERTIME(max 15 minutes) bathing dares water dares .,
Dislikes:-Being forced to stay naked in front of people , Kneel on bad surfaces, Pee, anal, clothing restrictions, cross dressing,
Limits-, Poo, Gross, Bathroom,
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Thank you
My Kik is rahde337 male

Young@heart 0
10-09-2020, 01:26 AM
Plug in butt, an go for a drive.

Find a safe place, let a tyre down. Assuming you have a good spare.

Change the tyre. Naked if you prefer, just be sure your plug stays in until you get home.

Have fun!

MarvHarvey
10-09-2020, 02:01 AM
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368972

This is a simple dare.

-- Drive someplace in your car, at night.
-- Take all your clothes off at some point.
-- Stop under a street light. Not in a parking lot - on the street.
-- Park DIRECTLY under the light.
-- If you are not completely naked - strip now!
-- Get out and walk (not run) around the car. Yes, it's a bright light overhead!
-- Get back in your car and drive away.
-- Report back here on how it went.

bdsm_guy1
10-09-2020, 04:04 AM
At night, find a relatively busy street with bushes at the side. Park up and drop your pants as though you're pissing (butt exposed but avoid flashing your junk at cars, and don't turn around). Once you notice 5 headlights pass, you can pull up your pants and drive home :)

Enjoy!

Radhe
10-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Plug in butt, an go for a drive.

Find a safe place, let a tyre down. Assuming you have a good spare.

Change the tyre. Naked if you prefer, just be sure your plug stays in until you get home.

Have fun!
Hey first of all I am sorry I don't have butt plug.,
Secondly I am new to driving so I can't change tyre on my own although I would have loved to do the dare it was an amazing dare

Radhe
10-09-2020, 10:48 AM
At night, find a relatively busy street with bushes at the side. Park up and drop your pants as though you're pissing (butt exposed but avoid flashing your junk at cars, and don't turn around). Once you notice 5 headlights pass, you can pull up your pants and drive home :)

Enjoy!
Hey where I live it's a quiet place I did drop my pants and waited for like 10 minutes two cars passed by then I got bored , one guy shouted " you drunk" I said "nope "
Thank you it was a good dare

rjacks132
10-09-2020, 03:47 PM
Pull over somewhere and strip naked, then place your clothes in the trunk or in the back out of reach and drive to another location.

Radhe
10-10-2020, 12:16 AM
Pull over somewhere and strip naked, then place your clothes in the trunk or in the back out of reach and drive to another location.
I will definitely do that and report back tomorrow

Radhe
10-10-2020, 12:17 AM

This is a simple dare.

-- Get out and walk (not run) around the car. Yes, it's a bright light overhead!
Hey I did not get time to do this yesterday but I will do it tomorrow

Radhe
10-10-2020, 09:50 PM
Since my car is in the garage I decided to include some bike dares as well , car will be back tomorrow

Radhe
10-11-2020, 04:07 AM
Looking for some more dares

Radhe
10-11-2020, 10:12 AM

This is a simple dare.

Hi I finally did the dare today ., But I did it in my bike and not in the car since my car will only be out of garage tomorrow ., It was dark as I was riding along the way I found a street light that was in a lonely place., So I took off all my clothes two bikes passed me as I was stripping I acted like I was doing something, when they passed me I quickly got naked and I was going around my bike when I noticed that two girls had need sitting some distance away and laughing , I guess they saw everything ., After that I drove away naked as a part of my other dare.,
Thank you ,

Radhe
10-11-2020, 10:15 AM

Enjoy!
Hi I finally did this dare today it was tough waiting there for five headlights acting like I was peeing with my pants down ., Five headlights and five men passed me by it was really humiliating I loved it thank you so much

Radhe
10-11-2020, 10:19 AM
Hi I finally did the dare today and the interesting part is I did the dare in my bike it was dark so after stripping naked I drove in my bike completely naked I was wearing a mask and helmet so I thought I wouldn't be worried butan when I saw a car coming fr the front my dick became so hard and my heart almost brust ., And since I did it in the night time ., Man I was shivering as I rode it was damn cold.,
Thank you so much for the dare I loved it

Radhe
10-12-2020, 06:20 AM
Anyone anything else ?? Please comment

Aimy24
10-12-2020, 07:13 AM
classic here go for a drive and masturbate or fuck yourself with the gear stick.

AnonBull1
10-12-2020, 07:22 AM
Here's a car dare that taps your love of water/bathing!!

You may need a friend's help. You/you two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. Your friend drives, you ride shotgun. They're fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night. If you're doing it solo, drive wrapped in a towel, nothing else.

Once you get there, have your driver stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once they've done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your nipples are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Your friend is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have your friend buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean!

Full report expected, and as much picture/video proof as you feel comfortable with

ReluctantExhibition
10-12-2020, 07:59 AM
A fun one (that I've had to do in the past) is go for a nude drive, then pull over and find a spot to park. Get out of your car and take a naked photo shoot of you posing on the hood/roof of your car.

I was able to do this alone with the 10s timer on the cam and parked behind a chain gym that was closed during covid. However, it's not always easy to find a secluded enough areas where no one will see you/there aren't secret/security cameras O.O

Radhe
10-12-2020, 11:29 PM
Here's a car dare that taps your love of water/bathing!!

You may need a friend's help. You/you two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. Your friend drives, you ride shotgun. They're fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night. If you're doing it solo, drive wrapped in a towel, nothing else.

Once you get there, have your driver stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once they've done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your nipples are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Your friend is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have your friend buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean!

Full report expected, and as much picture/video proof as you feel comfortable with

Hey it's an amazing task but I don't want any involvement of any friends so I might have to do it solo lot of things needs to be changed for that

AnonBull1
10-13-2020, 06:51 AM
Hey it's an amazing task but I don't want any involvement of any friends so I might have to do it solo lot of things needs to be changed for that

It should still be fully doable solo

Radhe
10-19-2020, 12:43 PM
classic here go for a drive and masturbate or fuck yourself with the gear stick.

Hey thank you for the dare it was easy peasy., I drove to someplace as you said stripped naked and masturbated.,
I felt good .,
Thank you so much

Radhe
10-19-2020, 12:47 PM

Hey I did it finally yesterday., I have a friend he is gay I asked him to help me ., He agreed we went to a car wash I was wrapped in only my towel he aid the money for me as we entered the car wash I laid on the shield with my butt up first I felt terrible and I wanted it to end as quickly as possible fortunately somehow it ended but I had no time to relax as he paid the price for second token and it was time to rest my butt we did it I felt terribly amazing .,
Thank you so much
I deserved it

AnonBull1
10-19-2020, 01:47 PM
Glad to hear you followed through!
Did you or your friend take any pictures or videos?

Radhe
10-20-2020, 12:12 AM
Glad to hear you followed through!
Did you or your friend take any pictures or videos?

Sorry that idea did not hit us at all

AnonBull1
10-20-2020, 12:37 PM
Sorry that idea did not hit us at all

Would you and your friend be willing to do it again, with evidence this time?

Radhe
10-24-2020, 10:07 AM

A fun one (that I've had to do in the past) is go for a nude drive, then pull over and find a spot to park. Get out of your car and take a naked photo shoot of you posing on the hood/roof of your car.

I was able to do this alone with the 10s timer on the cam and parked behind a chain gym that was closed during covid. However, it's not always easy to find a secluded enough areas where no one will see you/there aren't secret/security cameras O.O

Hi I finally did this today, I drove to a lonely highway naked got out went to the hood and took some selfies .,
It was an amazing task thank you so much

Radhe
10-24-2020, 10:13 AM

Hi I finally did this today, I drove to a lonely highway naked got out went to the hood and took some selfies .,
It was an amazing task thank you so much