PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/little seeks 18-30/any sex/mommy in any place

littletinkle
10-08-2020, 03:49 PM
27/male/little seeks 18-30/any sex/mommy in any place

You call me tinkle. As that name may suggest I may either have a little member or have a sprinkle problem. I'll leave that for people to find out for themselves tho. I am seeking an owner/ dom/ partner, who will provide me an environment that I feel safe in.

Who am I?

26, live with my family, a couple of cats and a dog. I have some interesting stories I am able to tell thanks to the pandemic. I went to school to learn graphic design and in general I enjoy tinkering with various software and hardware for fun & Help run a raid team in wow classic. I'm slightly on the chubby side, longer brown hair, green eyes, 5’10” if these superficial details matter to you. I consider myself more of a little over the other potential titles. although abdl, Pet, sub all apply as well.

What i'm looking for?

Seeking one who is kind, curious and fun. Who wants to chat and get to know me as a person and become friends. Someone who will understand how to push me into trying new things and having fun along the way. I tend to get along better with females but anyone is free to message me. I love the idea of being held a little more accountable on threads that I post in. Or being sent different threads that I have to post in. As well as keeping me social.

Edging
Chastity control
Bladder control
Diapers
Daily rules
Bondage
Hypnosis - Love the idea behind it, though i've never been able to trance or have it work on me. Probably my anxiety stops it.

Dislikes:

Written Punishments
Ice Play
Messy
Corner Time
CBT

Limits:

Illegal
Scat
Permanent damage
Family
Social suicide