PDA

View Full Version : 19F Fill my holes

diaperlover01
10-08-2020, 03:29 PM
I've recently received a few buttplugs and I'm looking for people to tell me what to do with them so that I can break in my ass and get it used to being filled. I have three sizes of plugs, and currently can only fit up to the middle one.

Also looking to break in and fill my virgin pussy so that I can start taking larger insertions

Masterdaddy13
10-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Let’s start simple and get you ready for the next suggestion. Run around the house and get as many pins, markers, pencils as you can grab, a few ice cubes and head to your favorite place. Insert your smallest plug and with an ice cube begin clit stimulation with it. Once your wet begin to insert as many pens into your pussy. Once you think you can’t fit any more apply the ice again and once your clit is fully chilled, insert another and another and so on. Once you know without a shadow of a doubt that no more will fit....... add one more. Then change to your medium plug while still filled. And melt a complete cube on your clit. Once done report back with the magic number of pens.