PDA

View Full Version : Denied slut: Begs for reduction

denon12
10-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Hey guys and girls!

I'm still currently locked until February 5th 2021! And once I'm released I owe 6600 edges before my next orgasm! Thank you to everyone who posted in my denial and edges threads!

I am begging for any form of reduction on my edges total. I've never ran a reduction thread before so I'm unsure if I should have a limit or not. But if you offer me a task to complete and a reduction amount I will decide whether it's worth doing! Obviously any tasks I accept I will post a report in this thread!

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Mathman
10-07-2020, 03:21 PM
You can reduce 10 edges for additional day you add to your locked time.

denon12
10-07-2020, 03:22 PM
You can reduce 10 edges for additional day you add to your locked time.

I'll accept that!

Nikeryda
10-07-2020, 04:01 PM
If you have access to them wear panties for the next 24 hours. You can subtract another 10 edges if you do.

Thifr
10-07-2020, 04:13 PM
You can reduce 10 edges for each periods of 12 hours with plug in your asshole.

denon12
10-07-2020, 11:52 PM
If you have access to them wear panties for the next 24 hours. You can subtract another 10 edges if you do.

I'm not sure whether I can claimed this as a reduction.

I'm already in panties till my release

denon12
10-07-2020, 11:53 PM

Hmm,, I'll have a think about this one

ScarletMaid
10-08-2020, 12:18 AM
how about you repeat a certain pm dare and write a full report on your blog for 100 less?

its a big number. but its also a big task :P

BR1985
10-08-2020, 12:57 AM
Here’s a few for you:-
Reduce by 100 for every piss you do that you collect in full and then either drink or pour over yourself and let dry naturally - clothed or naked, no washing for 8 hours after.
Reduce by 1 for every 5 humiliating words you write on your body in permanent marker.
Reduce by 1 for every 20 seconds you are completely naked outside in broad daylight.
Reduce by 500 for every man that fucks you while you’re locked in chastity - you must take their load in your ass for it to count.
Reduce by 1 for every 5 hard hits to your balls. Reduce by 10 for someone else hitting your balls if they know what you get out of it including the reduction in edges.
Reduce by 200 for every person you send a photo of you head to toe naked showing off your cage.
Reduce by 1 for every ten lines you write “I’m a little locked boy and my tiny penis doesn’t deserve to be free”

That should, er, help you out!
Reduce by 1000 for telling a friend about being locked and showing them the cage in person

denon12
10-08-2020, 10:28 AM
how about you repeat a certain pm dare and write a full report on your blog for 100 less?

its a big number. but its also a big task :P

I presume the most recent task you set for me Miss?

Ailuridae
10-08-2020, 10:50 AM
Set a metronome to 60bpm (you can find them online easily). Put icy-hot on your balls, wait until it's just starting to burn, then hit them (doesn't have to be as hard as you can, but at least hard enough that you can hear it and it stings) in rhythm with the metronome. You can reduce your edges by 2 per hit until you fail to keep up with the metronome, but if you only miss one beat you get one extra chance (if your balls can take it)

Chephren
10-08-2020, 12:56 PM
If you dress up completely as a girl including makeup you can count each edge you do meanwhile as 10edges, up to a max reduction of 100.

Aimy24
10-08-2020, 02:06 PM
for every toy you thoughtouly review in "The Getdare toy review" thread you can have - 10 however if i think any arent up to standard i will add 50. Good Luck

denon12
10-08-2020, 03:37 PM
Here’s a few for you:-
Reduce by 100 for every piss you do that you collect in full and then either drink or pour over yourself and let dry naturally - clothed or naked, no washing for 8 hours after.
Reduce by 1 for every 5 humiliating words you write on your body in permanent marker.
Reduce by 1 for every 20 seconds you are completely naked outside in broad daylight.
Reduce by 500 for every man that fucks you while you’re locked in chastity - you must take their load in your ass for it to count.
Reduce by 1 for every 5 hard hits to your balls. Reduce by 10 for someone else hitting your balls if they know what you get out of it including the reduction in edges.
Reduce by 200 for every person you send a photo of you head to toe naked showing off your cage.
Reduce by 1 for every ten lines you write “I’m a little locked boy and my tiny penis doesn’t deserve to be free”

That should, er, help you out!
Reduce by 1000 for telling a friend about being locked and showing them the cage in person

I'll definitely be counting my ball busts from now on!

denon12
10-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Set a metronome to 60bpm (you can find them online easily). Put icy-hot on your balls, wait until it's just starting to burn, then hit them (doesn't have to be as hard as you can, but at least hard enough that you can hear it and it stings) in rhythm with the metronome. You can reduce your edges by 2 per hit until you fail to keep up with the metronome, but if you only miss one beat you get one extra chance (if your balls can take it)

Ouch I forgot about the pain of icy hot! So I coated my balls, and waited until they were burning! I set a metronome at 60 BPM. I fortunately managed to completely 120 hits! So 2 minutes of solid hitting before I gave up! So that's a reduction of 60 edges I do believe. Thank you!

denon12
10-10-2020, 06:25 PM
Any more ideas for reductions?x

Ponies
10-10-2020, 07:28 PM
How about 20 off for doing a spanking dare

Choose your least favorite implement and give yourself 25 HARD spanks, sit on a bag of ice for 5 minutes and repeat but increase to 50 spanks, then sit on ice another 5 minutes and repeat for 75 spanks.

denon12
10-11-2020, 03:14 AM
How about 20 off for doing a spanking dare

Choose your least favorite implement and give yourself 25 HARD spanks, sit on a bag of ice for 5 minutes and repeat but increase to 50 spanks, then sit on ice another 5 minutes and repeat for 75 spanks.

I'll accept that. Is a Stiletto heel a worthy implement?

denon12
10-11-2020, 03:39 AM

So I took advantage of this today. First thing I did when I woke was put the ug in. It's been in for 12 hours now! Thank you for the reduction.

Can I do this multiple times?

ScarletMaid
10-11-2020, 04:47 AM
I presume the most recent task you set for me Miss?

the one with the CBT yes.

also no slut. you shouldnt complete tasks several times. only once.

xsamss
10-11-2020, 05:03 AM
Ill give you a game of chance, ill post 4 spoilers and you have to chose one of them.

Reduce 10 edges if you edge once by humping

Reduce 10 edges if you edge 30 times today

Unlucky add 10 edges

Congratulations reduce 20 edges

denon12
10-11-2020, 05:23 AM
Ill give you a game of chance, ill post 4 spoilers and you have to chose one of them.

Reduce 10 edges if you edge once by humping

Reduce 10 edges if you edge 30 times today

Unlucky add 10 edges

Congratulations reduce 20 edges

I chose spoiler 3. So that ruined my morning with my ass filled! Great

Good idea though!

Thifr
10-11-2020, 05:47 AM
So I took advantage of this today. First thing I did when I woke was put the ug in. It's been in for 12 hours now! Thank you for the reduction.

Can I do this multiple times?

Of course, yes you can.

denon12
10-14-2020, 02:45 PM
Any more ideas for reductions?

For 24 hrs I will automatically accept any tasks within my limits. But I may negotiate the amount of edges it's worth

edgeofmyclit
10-15-2020, 06:49 AM
For every 10s extra you hold an edge you get a reduction of one edge. So 30s holding= reduction of 3 edges

denon12
10-15-2020, 10:26 AM
For every 10s extra you hold an edge you get a reduction of one edge. So 30s holding= reduction of 3 edges

Very interesting suggestion. I will happily accept, but will need to wait until my release

denon12
10-17-2020, 10:45 AM
Any more suggestions?

Bdsub
10-17-2020, 10:50 AM
You may start when you want but you only get 30 min for this. Apply icy hot liberally to your balls. Slap your cock as many times as you wish. Every 5 slaps removes 1 edge.

Enjoy and let us know how you did.

denon12
10-17-2020, 03:08 PM
You may start when you want but you only get 30 min for this. Apply icy hot liberally to your balls. Slap your cock as many times as you wish. Every 5 slaps removes 1 edge.

Enjoy and let us know how you did.

Do you want ball slaps or cock? With a cage on its a been pointless to slap my cock

Bdsub
10-17-2020, 03:16 PM
Do you want ball slaps or cock? With a cage on its a been pointless to slap my cock

Oops, didn’t realize you had a cage on. Make it ball slaps then

denon12
10-17-2020, 04:15 PM
Oops, didn’t realize you had a cage on. Make it ball slaps then

Yeah, caged until February!

denon12
10-18-2020, 06:22 PM
Still up for more suggestions!

Aragon
10-20-2020, 08:28 PM
Hi dear from my part i will give you 2 options, you make take both or just one if you wish
First reduce 3 for every finger you can have up your ass at a time for a maximum of 30 days less
Second 20 off for 20 minutes kneeling on rice facing a corner
Hope you enjoy it :)

denon12
10-24-2020, 03:31 PM
Hi dear from my part i will give you 2 options, you make take both or just one if you wish
First reduce 3 for every finger you can have up your ass at a time for a maximum of 30 days less
Second 20 off for 20 minutes kneeling on rice facing a corner
Hope you enjoy it :)

So I decided to combine to two. I managed to get 5 fingers up and knelt for 20 minutes. A nice 35 edges reduction.

I have a week off work if anyone has any more suggestions!

denon12
10-26-2020, 11:32 AM
Still looking for ideas. No matter how crazy! I'll accept anything within limits all of this week, but I may negotiate edge reduction amount.

denon12
10-27-2020, 05:37 PM
Bumping this thread ...

denon12
11-01-2020, 03:20 PM
Sorry for spamming this but really looking for some ideas. The idea of 6500 edges after March before my next orgasm is so scary. Please help a friend out

Thifr
11-01-2020, 03:30 PM
What about the plug time.?

Sleep naked, hands and legs spread eagle, and reduce the number of 50 edges.

20 edges less for each cold shower. (one per day)

500 edges less of you're pegged by a girl with a strapon (It doesn't count if it's your gf)

denon12
11-01-2020, 03:34 PM
What about the plug time.?

Sleep naked, hands and legs spread eagle, and reduce the number of 50 edges.

20 edges less for each cold shower. (one per day)

500 edges less of you're pegged by a girl with a strapon (It doesn't count if it's your gf)

Ooh forgot about plugging. Does it have to be 12 hours in one go, or can I do like 2 hours a day?

I'll definitely complete the first task tonight. And I'll try get as many cold showers done!

My GF would probably peg me, but she wouldn't let me be pegged by someone else.

Thifr
11-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Ooh forgot about plugging. Does it have to be 12 hours in one go, or can I do like 2 hours a day?

I'll definitely complete the first task tonight. And I'll try get as many cold showers done!

My GF would probably peg me, but she wouldn't let me be pegged by someone else.

I didn't know if you've a gf, so if she pegs you, 50 edges less. (once a week)
Plugged, it's 12 hours, with 3 breaks of 15 minutes for you know what 🤗

Keep us informed in this thread, plus it will let it alive, no more need to bump 😉

denon12
11-01-2020, 03:45 PM
I didn't know if you've a gf, so if she pegs you, 50 edges less. (once a week)
Plugged, it's 12 hours, with 3 breaks of 15 minutes for you know what 🤗

Keep us informed in this thread, plus it will let it alive, no more need to bump 😉

Okay, I'll request a weekly peg.

And only gonna be able to be plugged in the weekend unfortunately

Thifr
11-01-2020, 04:03 PM
It doesn't have to be easy 😏

denon12
11-01-2020, 04:04 PM
It doesn't have to be easy 😏

Easy?

In what way easy?

Thifr
11-01-2020, 04:05 PM
I mean, it's not supposed to be easy...
Anyway

denon12
11-01-2020, 04:05 PM
Gotcha!!

No I know, of course it shouldn't be!

dirtyballs
11-01-2020, 05:07 PM
you can apply this formula

-1 edge = 1 clothespin in your balls, nipples or tongue + 1 minute (max. 30).
Minutes must be continuous.

(For example, if you use 5 clothespins for 5 minutes you can subtract 5 edges. With 30 clothespins, for 30 minutes i= 30 edges.)

You can use this formula 5 times.

denon12
11-01-2020, 05:10 PM

(For example, if you use 5 clothespins for 5 minutes you can subtract 5 edges. With 30 clothespins, for 30 minutes i= 30 edges.)

Sounds a good task, I'll have a go tomorrow!

denon12
11-04-2020, 02:49 PM

So I held 30 for 30 minutes this evening.

I clipped 3 onto each nipple. 4 on my tongue. And somehow managed to squeeze 20 onto my balls!

Extremely painful and sore but possibly worth the reduction.

Thanks!

kamita721
11-04-2020, 03:57 PM
This earns you a 10 edge reduction for every consecutive day you follow it.

Pick out a pair of underwear. You will not be washing this pair until you are done.

At least once a day, you must pee through this underwear. You may do so additional times for an extra 5 edges each; however if you ever attempt to do so, but do not produce a enough pee to make it through into the toilet, you earn 0 edges from this dare that day.

Once a day, you must roll a dice and do one of the following. Refusal ends this dare and sacrifices any reduction you have accumulated.

1) Lucky you. For the next 24 hours, you may clean them in the bathroom sink as much as you like. However, you must also wear them and pee through them for that entire period.

2) Put them up to your nose and take a good sniff

3) If they are not already, put them on now. If your GF is in the house, walk up to hear and say "I wet my undies". Once she responds, ask her to change them for you. If she is not in the house, text her "I wet my undies". Once she responds, ask her permission to change.

4) Rub them into your armpits

5) While wearing them, massage your balls through them for 10 minutes

6) Before going to bed, wear them for 1 consecutive hour.

denon12
11-07-2020, 06:59 PM
This earns you a 10 edge reduction for every consecutive day you follow it.

Pick out a pair of underwear. You will not be washing this pair until you are done.

At least once a day, you must pee through this underwear. You may do so additional times for an extra 5 edges each; however if you ever attempt to do so, but do not produce a enough pee to make it through into the toilet, you earn 0 edges from this dare that day.

Once a day, you must roll a dice and do one of the following. Refusal ends this dare and sacrifices any reduction you have accumulated.

1) Lucky you. For the next 24 hours, you may clean them in the bathroom sink as much as you like. However, you must also wear them and pee through them for that entire period.

2) Put them up to your nose and take a good sniff

3) If they are not already, put them on now. If your GF is in the house, walk up to hear and say "I wet my undies". Once she responds, ask her to change them for you. If she is not in the house, text her "I wet my undies". Once she responds, ask her permission to change.

4) Rub them into your armpits

5) While wearing them, massage your balls through them for 10 minutes

6) Before going to bed, wear them for 1 consecutive hour.

So I started this today. I used the pair I had on. Peed through them and rolled. I massaged my balls for 10 minutes but removing them and swapping.

10 edges claimed.

denon12
11-07-2020, 07:00 PM

Completed this once again. 30 pins for 30 minutes reduces 30 edges!

Thank you for this very painful but rewarding dare

Babygirlblackout
11-07-2020, 08:49 PM
I have a few ideas, let me know what you think! If you don’t want to/if they go against your limits i understand!

-Ask people to come up with degrading names to write on yourself. -1 edge for each name you write. 50 names Maximum
- Pee in a bowl and drink from it on all 4’s using no hands. -30 edges if you drink it all
- Do 5 of my BB posts in one day. -50 edges if you complete it

denon12
11-07-2020, 10:48 PM
I have a few ideas, let me know what you think! If you don’t want to/if they go against your limits i understand!

-Ask people to come up with degrading names to write on yourself. -1 edge for each name you write. 50 names Maximum
- Pee in a bowl and drink from it on all 4’s using no hands. -30 edges if you drink it all
- Do 5 of my BB posts in one day. -50 edges if you complete it

I've started on the bodywriting! Currently 7 names down, hoping to get the full 50 this weekend!

pain slut joe
11-07-2020, 11:42 PM
Following in the heels of Miss BGBO; you can subtract 5 edges per day if you drink the 1st 8 ounces of your daily pee through a straw from a bowl off the floor while on hands and knees and completely naked, or 10 edges a day if you drink your 1st morning pee in it's entirety - offer valid for 7 days only (if you complete full 7 days; ok to reduce an even 100 edges

denon12
11-07-2020, 11:51 PM
Following in the heels of Miss BGBO; you can subtract 5 edges per day if you drink the 1st 8 ounces of your daily pee through a straw from a bowl off the floor while on hands and knees and completely naked, or 10 edges a day if you drink your 1st morning pee in it's entirety - offer valid for 7 days only (if you complete full 7 days; ok to reduce an even 100 edges

I'll attempt this on the morning!

denon12
11-08-2020, 04:54 AM

So I'm hoping completing Joe's task also ticks off BGBOs. So as soon as I woke this morning I want to the bathroom with a large bowl and a straw. I placed the bowl on the floor, put the straw inside of my mouth and got on my hands and knees. I moved myself over the bowl and did my business. Fortunately it all went inside the bowl.

I then used the straw to immediately suck up the piss. It was so warm and stinking! I'm sure the first piss of the day is the worst, right Joe?

It took.me about 15 minutes to complete, drinking through a straw takes ages and I needed a few pauses to get my breath and try not to give up.

Day 1 completed Joe, I hope to do the full 7 days!

Piss task done BGBO! Thanks for the reduction

denon12
11-09-2020, 04:31 PM
Day 2 completed. Sorry for the later post but I completed this at 6.45 am and was in a rush for work. I drank more water before I slept which I think helped..it was slightly less bitter but still horrific!

I drank it in about 5 minutes before showering and going to work!

denon12
11-09-2020, 05:43 PM
1. 120 busts to your right ball with a wooden spoon using your non-dominant hand

Tie your balls up- put a few dabs of toothpaste on them

-100 with a wet wooden spoon
-50 with ice in a sock
— rub an ice cube on your balls for a few seconds
-100 quick slaps
-50 with ice in a sock
-100 with a wet wooden spoon alternating every 5
-5 hard slaps
-5 punches

100 slaps
-75 with a spoon alternating every 5 hits
-5 punches
-10 hard hits with a shoe
-75 with ice cubes in a sock
-100 quick slaps
-50 squeezes with a 5 second hold
-80 with a remote alternating every 5

Pick 5 items from all around your house. (I want to see some new objects!)
-50 quick ball slaps with your hand
-50 hits with each object you found
-50 ball squeezes
-5 edges

Using whichever object hurt the most-
-50 FAST hits
-5 HARD hits

5. Put icy hot on your balls
Right after it starts burning

-50 ball squeezes
-100 hits with the phone cord
-100 with a wet wooden spoon
-100 slow strokes
-20 punches

So task 1: I separated my balls with a rope and grabbed a wooden spoon. I set a metronome at 60 BPM and began to beat my right ball hard with my left hand! The first 30 hits stung but the pain quickly numbed afterwards! After 2 minutes the wooden spoon hits were completed! Fortunately task 1 is complete.

Task 2: my balls were already tied so I applied the toothpaste to my balls.
I soaked the wooden spoon and alternated after each 10 strikes. 50 BPM for these strikes. They were more stingy and left a few bright red marks!
I placed some ice in a thick football sock and closed my eyes and swung. 50 strikes seemed to take forever and each hit felt more and more painful! I can't believe I'm only just starting this session and it's already agony! I rubbed the ice onto my balls.
I quickfired 100 slaps to my sore balls!
Once again I used the ice to bust my beaten balls. Fortunately they had shrunk and were more rounded but that didn't make them any less forceful!
Back to the wooden spoon. Metronome on and very stingy balls! It was excruciating pain!
5 hard slaps were sore and stinging. Both my balls stung and caused a bright red sting!
5 punches! God! I grabbed them together and forced 5 strikes into my balls!

Task 3:
So I started with 100 medium slaps which stung my bruised and battered balls!
I'm going to hate this spoon. Each strike causes vicious pain to my balls. I swapped ball every 5 hits!
I grabbed my balls together and gave them 5 hard punches to my balls!
I grabbed my GFs stiletto and best it hard into my crushed balls.
I refilled the sock with ice and went for 75 hard strikes of my balls. Each hit is getting worse and worse. I think I'll need a break after this task!
Quickfire slaps once again! 60BPM and I got through them very quickly!
50 squeezes brought tears to my eyes. My balls are so swollen, delicate and bruised. Each squeeze was so painful!
I grabbed the TV remote and alternating every 5 hits I beat my balls with lots of control!

Time for a long break for tasks 4 and 5!

Okay so I've taken a 30 minute break whilst I wrote those up. Task 4 to start my session off.
Time to go find 5 items, new items as well.
Items (slipper, shower gel bottle, metal hanger, chopstick, golf ball in a sock).

So I gave my balls a quick fire 50 slaps! Completed in under a minute!
Item time! First up is the slipper. Each strike gave a firm whack and a good sting, probably a 6/10 pain! The shower gel bottle was a harder hit but less stingy! A good 5/10. The metal hanger was one hell of a whip! Each strike left marks, my balls now have different lines all.over them. Maybe an 8/10! The chopstick was firm but not too bad! 5/10 maybe. And finally, probably going to be the worst. The golf ball was firm, each strike caused a surprising pain and the great swings forced a huge strike into my balls! 9/10!

Back to the squeezes! Each squeeze seemed to suck the life out of me!
(Sorry I couldn't edge) I'll add them on I guess.

Fuck! Golf ball time!
Firstly 50 quick hits. I spun the sock quickly to strike my balls. I didn't hit as hard as the first 50 but it still caused a shock each strike.
Then I swung the sock 5 hard swings! Each hit make me hit the floor in pain, crying and almost screaming in pain.

1 task left to go!

Final task!
I applied icy hot to my balls and waited for the burning.

I started giving my balls 50 firm squeezes. Each getting hotter and hotter and sorer!
I then used the phone cable to strike my balls 100 times. They were getting redder and redder but the cable left whiter marks onto my swollen balls!
I hate this spoon so much, each strike burned, stung and causes ridiculous amounts of pain! Bringing tears to my eyes.
Unfortunately I can't stroke.

I grabbed my balls together and gave them 20 hard firm strikes. Each one more and more painful as I increased the force to finish my tasks. Each of the final 10 hits sent me to the floor in tears!

Thanks for the 50 edge reduction, not sure it was worth it but I may appreciate it at some point!

pain slut joe
11-09-2020, 09:56 PM
So I'm hoping completing Joe's task also ticks off BGBOs. So as soon as I woke this morning I want to the bathroom with a large bowl and a straw. I placed the bowl on the floor, put the straw inside of my mouth and got on my hands and knees. I moved myself over the bowl and did my business. Fortunately it all went inside the bowl.

I then used the straw to immediately suck up the piss. It was so warm and stinking! I'm sure the first piss of the day is the worst, right Joe?

It took.me about 15 minutes to complete, drinking through a straw takes ages and I needed a few pauses to get my breath and try not to give up.

Day 1 completed Joe, I hope to do the full 7 days!

Piss task done BGBO! Thanks for the reduction

Day 2 completed. Sorry for the later post but I completed this at 6.45 am and was in a rush for work. I drank more water before I slept which I think helped..it was slightly less bitter but still horrific!

I drank it in about 5 minutes before showering and going to work!

Sorry for late response and no concern with your "late" report.... Seems you answered your own question; it is not necessarily the morning pee which tastes the worse - actually it seems to be more dependent on amount of water you drink the night before, which seems you have discovered.

So 2 days down, 5 to go. Care to double the amount of edges to reduce?

Offer, you can reduce 200 edges if when you drink your morning pee, you fill your mouth (still through the straw), hold the pee for 5 seconds in your mouth before swallowing, then swallow and continue like that until you finish it all. However, with all possible advantages, there is also risk. If you agree and fail for what ever reason, you reduce no edges at all. Agree to offer?

denon12
11-10-2020, 04:31 PM
Hi Joe! I completed my piss drinking this morning at 6.30 am! It was very similar to yesterday but slightly more bitter.

I just saw your twist, so I could complete this for the next 4 days if that is good enough for you!

Mr.sissyboy
11-10-2020, 05:22 PM
For -10 edges you can pee yourself in a public grocery store parking lot while it’s open

denon12
11-10-2020, 05:23 PM
For -10 edges you can pee yourself in a public grocery store parking lot while it’s open

Hi, sorry I'm going to have to reject this. It is a little too public for me!

pain slut joe
11-10-2020, 09:07 PM
Hi Joe! I completed my piss drinking this morning at 6.30 am! It was very similar to yesterday but slightly more bitter.

I just saw your twist, so I could complete this for the next 4 days if that is good enough for you!

Because you will miss a day, slight modification and the offer is still good; hold the pee in your mouth for 7 seconds each time before swallowing.

Offer, you can reduce 200 edges if when you drink your morning pee, you fill your mouth (still through the straw), hold the pee for 5 seconds in your mouth before swallowing, then swallow and continue like that until you finish it all. However, with all possible advantages, there is also risk. If you agree and fail for what ever reason, you reduce no edges at all. Agree to offer?

denon12
11-11-2020, 04:54 PM
Because you will miss a day, slight modification and the offer is still good; hold the pee in your mouth for 7 seconds each time before swallowing.

Completed day 1 this morning. It was very tricky to hold it, but I managed to hold each gulp and it made me take bigger gulps so it was don't quicker too!

pain slut joe
11-11-2020, 10:42 PM
Completed day 1 this morning. It was very tricky to hold it, but I managed to hold each gulp and it made me take bigger gulps so it was don't quicker too!

you are doing great - let's see how tomorrow goes!

Add another 100 edges reduction if you also drink (in the same way) your last pee of the night before going to sleep? Of course, no peeing for at least 4 hours before that release / consumption.

denon12
11-12-2020, 02:38 PM
you are doing great - let's see how tomorrow goes!

Add another 100 edges reduction if you also drink (in the same way) your last pee of the night before going to sleep? Of course, no peeing for at least 4 hours before that release / consumption.

This morning was the trickiest, I forgot to drink before bed so it was very bitter to drink.

I'll drink my piss before I go to sleep later!

denon12
11-13-2020, 03:43 PM
So I drank before bed. It was horrific, it tasted awful!

I woke this morning, went to piss, after each mouth I held it for 7 seconds before swallowing. It was very sour and bitter to swallow. I'll do the same for tonight shortly!

denon12
11-13-2020, 07:17 PM
Just completed drinking my final piss of today! It tasted strange tonight, probably due to having a few beers. It wasn't as bitter as normal so wasn't so bad. Having to wait 4 hours for it was quite tricky though!

pain slut joe
11-13-2020, 09:03 PM
the more you drink, the less bitter it will taste

(catch though: the more you drink, the more you pee; the more you pee, the more you drink....)

Safety first: Just ensure you do not get dehydrated (if your pee becomes too clear, take a break and drink plenty of fluids - fruit juices; sport drinks, NOT alcohol...)

denon12
11-14-2020, 04:16 AM
the more you drink, the less bitter it will taste

(catch though: the more you drink, the more you pee; the more you pee, the more you drink....)

Safety first: Just ensure you do not get dehydrated (if your pee becomes too clear, take a break and drink plenty of fluids - fruit juices; sport drinks, NOT alcohol...)

Don't worry I am thinking plenty during the days!! This is becoming almost routine now. Woke up this morning, held each mouthful for 7 seconds before swallowing. Disgusting but manageable.

How many more days?

denon12
11-14-2020, 10:20 AM
Reducing 17 edges for the Bodywriting for BGBO!

They have a faded now!

Thank you for the reduction

Babygirlblackout
11-14-2020, 04:24 PM
Here are some more ideas, let me know what you think!

BB task: (-100 edges)
- tie your balls up
- coat with icy hot or toothpaste
- 50 squeezes with a 5 second hold
- 100 quick slaps
- rub ice over your balls for a few seconds
- 100 hits with ice in a sock
- 75 with a metal spoon alternating every 5
- 100 hits with a phone cord
- 50 with a belt
- 25 with the belt buckle

Be a pet for the day:
- if you have makeup, draw a nose and whiskers (-5 edges)
- no furniture use all day ( -10 edges)
- eat meals from a bowl on the floor using no hands (-30 edges)
- get on all 4’s and pee in the shower (-10 edges each time)
- find something to play fetch with for 15 minutes. Wag your tail and bark too (-15 edges)
- make a pet bed on the floor and sleep on it for the night (-30 edges)

denon12
11-14-2020, 06:14 PM

BB task: (-100 edges)
- tie your balls up
- coat with icy hot or toothpaste
- 50 squeezes with a 5 second hold
- 100 quick slaps
- rub ice over your balls for a few seconds
- 100 hits with ice in a sock
- 75 with a metal spoon alternating every 5
- 100 hits with a phone cord
- 50 with a belt
- 25 with the belt buckle

Okay here goes! Busting my balls for 100 edges reduction. That's 1 post by Edgeofmyclit on my thread! Ouch!

So I tied my balls up with some rough rope, tying them separately too. And covered them in a good amount of icyhot. I even dropped a good blob onto my cockhead for good measure! I'm a sucker for pain right!

I waited for my balls to warm up and then gave them the squeezes. 50 squeezes hurts a lot, and the 5 second pauses really gives the ivyhot time to get hurting!

Next up is 100 quickfire slaps. I set a metronome for 100 BPM and let loose. Within 1 minute every slap was done and my balls were bright red and stinging lots.

Thanks for the cool down, the hurt of my balls dropped instantly and they tried to crawl back inside me. I filled a sock with the ice and began beating! I set the metronome to 50 BPM so after two minutes my balls were beaten and bruised.

This probably would be enough beating usually but I'll.keep going!

Balls already battered and bruised, I grabbed a metal spoon and give them 75 hard hits. After each 5 hits I swapped balls, with the left getting the extra 5, lucky them!

Now the pain really begins! Each strike was like a cane hit, leaving small lines across my purple swollen balls. They are so sore, warm and red. But feel so swollen and blue. Pure agony!

The belt didn't help much either, the pure force and size sent shivers down my spine. 50 hits took a while but each was delivered with the same harsh force.

Now the worst part. I was ready for giving up. The buckle.time. I decided to try do 5 at a time and then take breaks.

I set my balls up and swung the harsh metal buckle at them. The first strike caught me square between both nuts sending me to the ground in agony! I paused and got up. 4 more before my break. I didn't fall again till number 5!

I completed the rest in groups of 5.. by number 17 my eyes were watering and at 25 I collapsed to the floor clutching my balls. I felt like crying but I couldn't. My balls are broken, completely battered.

I've since washed the icyhot off and released them, but oh my they are so tender and sore. I don't think I'll be able to touch them for days now miss!

Thank you for the 100 edge reduction!

Acdudea4242
11-14-2020, 10:08 PM
you may do this (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=391565) task for 100 edge reduction!

denon12
11-14-2020, 10:32 PM
Update from @painslutJoe.

100 edge reduction for 7 more days of piss drinking morning and night. 7 second holding in my mouth before swallowing.

pain slut joe
11-14-2020, 10:33 PM
100 edge reduction task:

Insert your plug 1 hour before normal bedtime (10pm) and leave it in removing it 1 hour after normal wake time (8 AM). If you need to remove a little earlier to make it to work on time, ask me before assuming an early removal time.

Agreed?

denon12
11-14-2020, 10:47 PM
100 edge reduction task:

Insert your plug 1 hour before normal bedtime (10pm) and leave it in removing it 1 hour after normal wake time (8 AM). If you need to remove a little earlier to make it to work on time, ask me before assuming an early removal time.

Agreed?

Agreed.

I'll make the agreed change to putting the plug in half hour earlier and taking it out before I leave for work.

denon12
11-15-2020, 04:50 AM
SluttySlave offered a 50 edge reduction if I slept last night with my ass plugged. I put it in before going to bed and have left it in.

PainslutJoe also offered 50 if I kept my ass plugged for 8 hours today. So I'm going to start a counting from now. And remove at 8pm! It already feels so sore !!

Today was the final set of PainSlut Joe's first piss drinking task. I completed my final one of this week earning 200 reduction!

Unfortunately that will continue for all of next week too thanks to PSJ and AC!

denon12
11-15-2020, 12:52 PM

Be a pet for the day:
- if you have makeup, draw a nose and whiskers (-5 edges)
- no furniture use all day ( -10 edges)
- eat meals from a bowl on the floor using no hands (-30 edges)
- get on all 4’s and pee in the shower (-10 edges each time)
- find something to play fetch with for 15 minutes. Wag your tail and bark too (-15 edges)
- make a pet bed on the floor and sleep on it for the night (-30 edges)

So I woke this morning and put on whiskers with mascara and blush for a nose.
I have avoided using any furniture all day so far! I will sleep in my bed tonight though ( does this count).
For breakfast I had porridge on the floor, lunch was an omelette and tea was tomato pasta! Very messy indeed.
I used the shower toilet 3 times today! Very humiliating.
I used a tennis ball to bat around and fetch. I returned it back to the starting point 50 times before stopping.

Unfortunately I need my sleep.for work so I'll be using my bed, thank you for the tasks and a total of 90 edges reduced from todays tasks!

denon12
11-18-2020, 03:43 PM
PSJ and AC I need to offer an apology. I have failed to complete about piss drinking this week as I've been extra busy. I hope you accept my apology and I can redeem myself to you soon!

pain slut joe
11-18-2020, 09:33 PM
...However, with all possible advantages, there is also risk. If you agree and fail for what ever reason, you reduce no edges at all. Agree to offer?

PSJ and AC I need to offer an apology. I have failed to complete about piss drinking this week as I've been extra busy. I hope you accept my apology and I can redeem myself to you soon!

Was wondering why you were not reporting -- but so sorry to say, guess if you still want that reduction, you need to start over. You receive no reduction for tasks completed so far based on the original task i gave you and the stipulation - highlighted above.

So, willing to try again? Same stakes (morning and nightly pee in it's entirety from bowl off the floor through a straw, hold 7 seconds before swallowing....)?

SoloM35
11-18-2020, 10:19 PM
Here is a nice chance for reduction for you:
You may reduce your amount of edges by 100

BUT
you will have to do at least 33 edges on your first day after unlocking.
Then you will have to lock yourself into a spiked chastity cage (if you don't have one, get one, but make sure it is metal, not those whimpy silicone ones) and watch your favorite porn for at least 4 hours. You may unlock the next day and continue your edging demise.

denon12
11-19-2020, 04:06 PM
Was wondering why you were not reporting -- but so sorry to say, guess if you still want that reduction, you need to start over. You receive no reduction for tasks completed so far based on the original task i gave you and the stipulation - highlighted above.

So, willing to try again? Same stakes (morning and nightly pee in it's entirety from bowl off the floor through a straw, hold 7 seconds before swallowing....)?

Absolutely fair. I started this morning. It was tricky getting back into it and was less prepared so it was more bitter but first set done!

denon12
11-19-2020, 04:08 PM
Here is a nice chance for reduction for you:
You may reduce your amount of edges by 100

BUT
you will have to do at least 33 edges on your first day after unlocking.
Then you will have to lock yourself into a spiked chastity cage (if you don't have one, get one, but make sure it is metal, not those whimpy silicone ones) and watch your favorite porn for at least 4 hours. You may unlock the next day and continue your edging demise.

Sounds perfectly fair I'll try this when I'm released

denon12
11-20-2020, 01:57 PM
Before I slept last night I consumed my final piss and hold each mouthful for 7 seconds as requested.

I continued this trend this morning with the 1st. Day 2/7 started. It was better as I was more prepared but I was so tired it was extra humiliating!

denon12
11-21-2020, 12:46 PM
So last night I consumed my piss before I went to sleep.

I slept in a blanket bed made up in the floor with my ass plugged all night. And this morning I woke to drink my piss.

Thank you for the tasks everyone!

denon12
11-22-2020, 05:49 PM
Another day done!

This morning I completed day 4/7 of my piss drinking. Unfortunately yesterday I had a few beers so that made this morning much much worse! Tonight wasn't too bad, straight to sleep now!

If anyone has any dare suggestions don't be afraid to message!

Babygirlblackout
11-24-2020, 06:25 PM
•Sleep in bondage -50 edges
•find 5 things from your fridge to mix together and eat -50 edges
•go a day without using personal pronouns (if you can) -100 edges
•for 3 days anytime you’re online you must ask chat for permission to pee -100 edges

Let me know what you think. We can adjust if needed :)

pain slut joe
11-24-2020, 09:41 PM
New task to help reduce:

You can reduce one edge for every line you write but you need to write them all at one time (no stopping an starting again later. Now the catch: when writing the lines, you need to be completely naked, kneeling upright (ass not touching ankles, resting on back of legs), something relatively large inserted in your butt (not overly painful, but uncomfortable), and then after every line ("This worthless slut loves to squeeze it's balls."), gently squeeze your balls before writing the next line.

Your must write a minimum of 50 lines to start reducing edges; maximum is as many as you want - but remember, all in one setting. Also sign every page with date and "denon 12"; and very important: write legibly!

Number lines and then once complete, take a picture of every page and post to your gD album.

Accept?

pain slut joe
11-27-2020, 09:33 PM
no updates so assume you failed to perform all the tasks again, so no reductions?

denon12
11-29-2020, 04:35 PM
no updates so assume you failed to perform all the tasks again, so no reductions?

Sorry yes I failed the piss drinking again. It's been a crazy busy week and I've not been focused on earning reductions.

I can only apologise.

pain slut joe
11-29-2020, 09:14 PM
sorry for you more than to me; you are the one who gets no edges reduced......

Post here is you plan to try again!

denon12
11-30-2020, 05:49 PM
sorry for you more than to me; you are the one who gets no edges reduced......

Post here is you plan to try again!

Honestly I don't think I'll be able to complete it. It's tricky to find the time and willingness in the mornings Sir

denon12
11-30-2020, 05:55 PM
•Sleep in bondage -50 edges
•find 5 things from your fridge to mix together and eat -50 edges
•go a day without using personal pronouns (if you can) -100 edges
•for 3 days anytime you’re online you must ask chat for permission to pee -100 edges

Let me know what you think. We can adjust if needed :)

So I think I've ticked a few off.
Last night I slept with my hands tied to the bedposts and my ankles tied together. My SO released me before she went to work. It was the worst and most humiliating night sleep I've ever had!

When I got home from work I went to the fridge, fortunately or unfortunately we didn't have much in. I grabbed the best I thought I could. I picked up some grapes, cheese, milk, ketchup and strawberry jam. I put them all in a blender and drank it as a smoothie! It was disgusting but could have been much worse!

I will attempt the piss task over the weekend. Can you please clarify the personal.pronouns task for me?

denon12
12-20-2020, 06:49 PM
Hi everyone!

I've got a confession to make. I believe I've failed my denial as I had a wet dream last night. I'm unsure of what I dreamt about and I was still caged but I woke to find I had leaked everywhere and soaked my bedding.

I feel I deserve a punishment, so I'm willing to accept any punishment within my limits for the next 3 days as payback for my wet dream!