PDA

View Full Version : Torture my clit! 21F

Waterfall
10-07-2020, 02:20 PM
Please make my clit sensitive and hurting!

The things I have atm to use are:

Clothespins
Pump
Rubber bands
Binder clip (if I can find it, I know it’s here somewhere lol)
Other common household objects

No chems please (spices, hot sauce, toothpaste, etc)

bdsm_guy1
10-07-2020, 03:17 PM
First, pump up your clit so it's nice and big (and sensitive!)

Then, snap the elastic band on it 10 times - if you miss, you need to start over!

Finally, place the binder clip on your clit for 5 mins and edge yourself as many times as possible - report back how many times you managed :D

Enjoy!

Willitfit
10-07-2020, 03:20 PM
Pinch it. Gently rub it. Pinch it.

denon12
10-07-2020, 03:33 PM
Attach 3 clothes pins.

Do 25 star jumps.

Do 10 elastic bands snaps.

5 star jumps.

Use a wooden spoon to smack them off, or 25 hits.

Waterfall
10-07-2020, 07:06 PM

Then, snap the elastic band on it 10 times - if you miss, you need to start over!

Finally, place the binder clip on your clit for 5 mins and edge yourself as many times as possible - report back how many times you managed :D

Enjoy!

This sounds fantastically painful! I’ll do this tonight when I have more privacy!

Pinch it. Gently rub it. Pinch it.

Seems simple enough! Thanks!

Attach 3 clothes pins.

Do 25 star jumps.

Do 10 elastic bands snaps.

5 star jumps.

Use a wooden spoon to smack them off, or 25 hits.

I don’t know if I’ll have privacy to smack them off but I’ll try pulling them off I guess!

Waterfall
10-08-2020, 12:48 PM

Enjoy!

Report time!

It hurt so fucking good!
I pumped it for about a half hour and got one of my elastic bands. By now I was already dripping, and the prospect of snapping the band against my clit just made it even better. The first one was so painful but I knew I had to do all of them so the next 4 were in rapid succession. Then I slowed down and just let it drag out a bit to give it a small break. Completed all ten and my clit was nearly burning!

Then I put the binder clip on my clit and tried to edge as much as I could. I ended up getting 6 edges in! Taking that off hurt like crazy but it hurt so fucking good! <3