PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Public Night Dares

tyragon123
10-07-2020, 02:57 AM
Looking for dares to do in or near my car, or in mostly quiet streets/parks near me, at around 10PM-12AM.

Preferably some crossdressing, masturbation, oral, hidden public, & maybe a little bondage/humiliation.

rjacks132
10-07-2020, 10:42 AM
Find a hidden spot and strip naked in your car. Lock your clothes in the trunk or place in the back out of reach, and drive to another location.

MarvHarvey
10-07-2020, 01:07 PM
This is a simple dare.

-- Drive someplace in your car, at night.
-- Take all your clothes off at some point.
-- Stop under a street light. Not in a parking lot - on the street.
-- Park DIRECTLY under the light.
-- If you are not completely naked - strip now!
-- Get out and walk (not run) around the car. Yes, it's a bright light overhead!
-- Get back in your car and drive away.
-- Report back here on how it went.

And if that is too easy, you can roll the dice:
-- how many times to walk around, and
-- how many lights to do it under.

AnonBull1
10-08-2020, 09:40 AM
Here's a daring one.... You may need a friend's help. You/you two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. Your friend drives, you ride shotgun. They're fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night. If you're doing it solo, drive wrapped in a towel, nothing else.

Once you get there, have your driver stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once they've done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your nipples are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Your friend is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have your friend buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean

tyragon123
10-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Last Night's Report (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92717)
I think I'll do the first dare again on a more public street in the near future.

Unfortunately the latest post seems a bit extreme, but I can definitely look into going through a car wash naked in my car.

If anyone has any more hidden public dares I can do at night, I'd love to hear them.

MarvHarvey
10-08-2020, 05:34 PM
Good work. Neat alteration to the original dare, and you still had to do the basic task of walking around under a street light naked. (Original copied from here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368972)

Well done!
And thanks for the report. Reports help keep dare-writers interested!

tyragon123
10-16-2020, 08:59 PM
Bumping this thread. Looking for hidden public dares to do in the evening/night, in or around the large park I have mentioned in my blog posts.

Happy to do some crossdressing, nudity, masturbation, spanking, light bondage & a little bit of flashing cars.

Looking forward to receiving any more dares you can come up with.