PDA

View Full Version : Public humiliation/long term diaper dares

MarlboroGirl
10-05-2020, 06:24 PM
Good evening everyone, I have some free time this week and would love to complete some dares for people. I really enjoy wearing diapers In public, and other humiliating things. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them, and I'm not against wearing for extended periods of time. I can provide proof over kik or pm, and I'm open to anything within my limits. My partner will be taking pics for me, so bring it on ;).

Some things I enjoy are diapers, crossdressing, toys, watersports, messing, taking pics, bondage, and open to most anything else.

Items available on hand are a 2L enema bag, suppositories, ice, lube, a prostate vibe, panties, stockings, skirts, bras, blouses, and dresses. I can purchase other neccessary items. Thanks in advance and I look forward to being humiliated by you all!

MarlboroGirl
10-06-2020, 05:47 PM
Had one good one so far, and I have plenty of time to do more tonight :)

Cueball9802
10-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Drink lots of liquids so your peeing very frequently and use your enema kit puting as much as you can in then a butt plug of some kind. Go to the mall cross dressed in a skirt that barely covers your diaper and let things happen. I like pics of your diaper getting saggier over time and if possible of you changing your diaper and cleaning up after your diaper is leaking.

MarlboroGirl
10-07-2020, 12:05 PM
That's a great one! I'll either do it today, or tomorrow. I can send pics of everything for sure :D

MarlboroGirl
10-17-2020, 01:23 PM
Drink lots of liquids so your peeing very frequently and use your enema kit puting as much as you can in then a butt plug of some kind. Go to the mall cross dressed in a skirt that barely covers your diaper and let things happen. I like pics of your diaper getting saggier over time and if possible of you changing your diaper and cleaning up after your diaper is leaking.

Sorry for the late reply, life got in the way again. I'll be completing your dare tonight, and will send pics of before and after. Doing dares all night for anyone else, plenty of diapers left to use :D