PDA

View Full Version : Naked public dare and watch me on kik

PublicNakedDares
10-04-2020, 10:55 AM
You give me a naked public dare Wich I have to do. You can watch me doing the dare via kik video chat. My gf will hold the mobile phone, so you can see me doing the dare clearly. I will do the dare on Saturday. Send me a kik dare and we can arrange an time for Saturday. I prefer ladies to give me the dare. But male can give me also a dare

NakedDares
10-04-2020, 02:38 PM
I like to give you a naked public dare which i can watch live. haha.that would be fun. I send you a dare to your kik.

AnonBull1
10-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Here's a daring one....You two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. Your girlfriend drives, you ride shotgun. They're fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night.

Once you get there, have your driver stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once they've done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your nipples are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Your girlfriend is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have your girlfriend buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean!