PDA

View Full Version : gym locker room and shower

wantsomedares
10-04-2020, 09:06 AM
Hi, I'm male, I going to local gym next week and want to get some dares, I can do in locker room or shower(no cubicles)

I don't have any toys or girls clothes.

Sorry for my english

Aimy24
10-04-2020, 01:09 PM
make sure sure you have a erection as much as possible.

wantsomedares
10-04-2020, 01:13 PM
I'll do it next time thank you for a dare

NakedDares
10-04-2020, 02:53 PM
Get into the locker room (I asume in the locker room can be more then one) and get naked for at least 5 minuten or until you cum. No hiding.

Do you have kik? I would not mind to watch this on video chat. hihi

wantsomedares
10-04-2020, 03:08 PM
Thanks for a dare, but I done it already

SissyJuliette
10-04-2020, 03:16 PM
if you're brave enough...

"borrows" a piece of woman cloth in the girl locker room.
Cum on it.
And put it back in its place.

Don't be caught.

wantsomedares
10-04-2020, 03:28 PM
I'm sorry, I can't do that because locker room entrances are located so that everyone can see who is entering in it. Also every locker is locked

Justhetip
10-05-2020, 03:43 PM
heres a fun dare...

assuming you are in an area where you are required to wear a mask to workout.. bring two masks.

strip naked in the locker room. put one mask onto your cock and balls, then get dressed. wear the other mask like normal.

then before you go into the shower. strip naked, and wear the mask thats been on your balls when you were in the gym when you go into the shower. bonus points for using a girly mask (flower pattern/etc).

If you don't want to shower in public (or can't due to current covid rules), just strip naked, and switch masks, then dress again.

make sure to do it in as open a space as possible

bdsm_guy1
10-06-2020, 08:24 AM
Assuming it's a shared shower space, wait till someone else is in there then make sure to drop your soap and bend over with your naked ass pointed up at the other person.

wantsomedares
10-06-2020, 09:28 AM
There is partitions between shower but I have idea how to do it. Thank you for a dare! (Also I have to be kicked to go to shower with somebody)